Hey Sup Forums, I've been on this board for a bit now (about 2 years), however usually I do not make posts...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been on this board for a bit now (about 2 years), however usually I do not make posts, but today is an exception. I am in desperate need of some funds (50 dollars canadian), in order to repay my debts to somebody. Unfortunately I have not been able to come up with said funds. I am begging you Sup Forums to help me out (ill probably end up posting why in a bit), and i don't really expect any outcome from this, but its worth a shot. My paypal is [email protected], and if you want to donate please do, but if nots that is fine as well. (I dont expect people that live on minimum wage to give me anything) Anything is appreciated, from your local user/poorfag

time stamp your dirty hobo face to prove your not an Indian call center robot.

Not a robot confirmed (timestamp proper format?)

homie, you look like your 14. are you 14 just wanting free internet money?

>and cus your clearly a newfag, we want the actual time included in time stamps, fags keep ones with just the dates in giant troll folders, never accept just the date.

> [email protected]
gr8 b8 m8

Actually im 15, also yeah I usually just browse around i dont post alot so i guess im new in that respect

I dont know why anyone would give me money (for any reason at all), but its worth a shot

Ask your parents to buy you the Pokemon game kid

I did but they said that pokemon would lower my grades

jesus Christ, go fucking collect cans or ask your mom, im not going to give fiffty bucks to a 15 year old so he can buy videogames.

unfortunately this is the most successful thread i have ever creater

15? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wait can i make money form collecting cans (neighbor hood i live in is trash)

5 cents per can/bottle faggot in Canada. 1000 cans, and you'll have 50 dollars.

4-5 cents each, just fucking steal them from trash cans m8, free money, that how i bought my games when i was a shit awful teenager. bottles too.

damn thats pretty good ill do that

ill be sure to do that, thanks

>That email

[email protected]

I refuse to believe a human would create that email address...

Check restaurants dumpsters for cans too, pretty much all of them throw out huge bags of empty ones.

yeah my regrets as well, but it is only my crap email with nothing attached to it

scrap metal too, all metal is worth money, build up a huge fucking pile of random stuff, thats how hobos get money for drugs.

bump

I can imagine myself running around cutting myself and getting tetanus