Alright faggots, what is it? I've had it for a few years and have no idea what it might be...

Alright faggots, what is it? I've had it for a few years and have no idea what it might be. I've guessed maybe an old ass oil burner? Any ideas?

No clue, looks like some sort of gyroscopic contraption.

Looks like the Antikythera mechanism after a good cleaning.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Looks like an oil lantern.

that's a lantern

Dunno, does have a lamp/burner look to it, perhaps a nautical item designed to be hung from the top & stay level.

Whatever it is, it's meant to be in a ship. All I he different pivot points are to keep the center upright.

It's an oil lantern.

that's called a gimble, just helping

gyroscopic oil lamp for a carriage or something, so it wont tip over and cause a fire.

google it.

If it's an oil lamp, where's the oil reservoir? It might be an old fixture for a nonstandard light bulb.

Found it. It's called a Gimballed lamp, used on boats. Thanks faggots. It's taken me 5 years to figure it out

you gonna try it out?

My original post you asshole. Learn to read fag.

Probably not. I feel like I'd end up lighting my ass on fire. Might keep it up as a decoration though

le chequed

reddit.com/r/whatisthis
or
reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing

Le thank you.

Calm your downs fuckadoo. Mystery solved. Thanks for helping though. I would have googled oil lamp all fucking day and not gotten anywhere without you saying gimble

ehhh bumber i was ready to try to find you real whale oil on the darkweb.

I believe it to be a prototype fingerbox.

Sorry I'm defensive, I was raped in kindergarten.

Rolling

Storytime?

Rerolling

So someone help me. If my gf is pregnant and i dont want it and dont wanna be a nigger and leave them alone how do i get a miscarriage

> Be me 6 janitor called me over and gave me candy led me into his office gagged me and penetrated my asshole with his finger
Didn't realize until early 8th grade I was raped.

Did you became a muscular mustachioed manly man later on in life to overcompensate for your anus's virginity user?