What is your favorite dog breed Sup Forums?

What is your favorite dog breed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allahu akbar

>pic related

Dalmatians

youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs

Boxers /thread

beauceron

Tamaskans.

boxers are shit tier dogs. Sheba Inu is top dog

Girls

Your mum

I really like Cocker Spaniels. Mine is going to have to be put down soon. :(

yes

lab plus ??? mutt.

best dog.

Husky and Alaskan Malamute. Since im in a 2 bedroom apartment and will be for the next 3-5 years I will most likely get a Husky. I also like corgis a ton. Its any dog thats smart with a lot of personality.

You guessed it :D

Shibas are just meme dogs. Be more original m8. Also heard a lot of them are straight up assholes

CAT IS BEST DOG

how can a dog be an asshole lol?

Best hamster.

awesome, i've always thought of getting a husky when I get a big enough house.

My pupper

Would someone please edit the ramen marks out of that image?

border collie

not only my favorite dog but also the best dog. sorry other dogs, you just didnt try hard enough

Great Dane, easily.

English Cocker Spaniels, working not show.

I feel the pain, thought mine had Alabama Rot, was extremely close to getting him out down. He's cool now though.

What do you mean? Like when a dog does something shitty or attacks someone... they're being assholes

I had one that used to do that.
She lives outside now.

>little arrow
>image search

There are definitely dogs and other animals which are just born assholes, every dog is different.

>Based Kelpie

Labrador retriever. I own one, love him so much. Most importantly I feel his love to me.

my cousin had a dog of the same breed called bella, an amazing dog too bad she passed away a few summers ago.

Belgian Malinois. These guys make up over half of the dogs in American military K-9 units, very smart and extremely loyal.

Forgot pic

Pic related

>tfw your dog has killed someone through biological warfare

Dobermans.

German Shepard

:(

my man!

This. I've a collie/lab mix (Size and coat of a lab with the collies blue Merle colouring) Really smart, looks amazing, full of personality, loyal etc etc. Wouldn't trade him for anything

Rate my dog

8/10, 2 points off because his owner is a faggot.

Hey man he has a thin coat, he gets cold. It even has a pocket for his dog things

no real Collie is best dog

Mine has cancer in his bones so he's pretty much fucked. Glad he's lasted this long though.

White

Vizsla or Weimaraner.

only con is they're really energetic

Shit bro that sucks. Nothing brings joy to your life quite like the full body wag of a happy cocker.

Also, rate the little fucker.

golden retriever or leonberger