Is it gay if I finger my ass?

Is it gay if I finger my ass?

Is it gay that you play with your own dick?

No, a finger in the ass is a little different

yes

not the same, FAGGOT

Do you shout 'no homo' when your done?

If not: yes

Why?

it's your own finger and own ass retard so it's not gay. When you jack off you're playing with a dick but its your dick so it's okay.

But if it feels nice surely I can do it for my own pleasure. I feel like gay people are stopping me from fingering my own ass like I'd probably let s girl finger my as so why can't I...

Exactly... it's only gay if you try to shove your own dick in your ass...

u know,
because faggots are the only ones who like to put dicks and things up their ass

I've thought the same. When I fap I stick my finger in my pooper to massage the prostate. ( btw the orgasms are like the difference between night and day. Fapping while massaging the prostate produce god tier orgasms.) My roommates say when their fucking a chick they'll beat the chick if she even tried to reach for their bum bums. I've never asked a chick to jam her finger up my pooper. Is it weird to ask her? Is it gay? Am I gay? What do?

Weirdo

this straight men dont fingers/fuck their ass, u degenerate

just because u like penis doesnt mean there are not normal men

Completely different if it is someone else's finger... if you are by yourself, it is masturbation and not gay.

This is b/ you idiot, we are all weirdos and if you aren't gtfo

by definition being attracted to males if you are a male makes you gay.
So if you believe the finger you are inserting in your ass is Jamal's sbc then you are gay.

Just because gay people finger ass and fuck ass doesn't make it weird or not acceptable to finger my ass...like fuck that if I wonna finger my ass for pleasure surely I can do it without thinking it's gay just because gay people do it...it's unfair

i tried fingering my ass more than once because Muh orgasms
>never felt pleasure, only a finger full of feces

i that said,
>Is it weird to ask her?
yes, very. Unless u dont care she thinks u are homosex

>Is it gay?
Yes

>Am I gay?
Probably. Or at least bi

>What do?
idk, fuck dicks or kill self

Like surely it's not gay right? Because it'll be like finnering a females virgin ass?

its pretty gay

How? Elaborate?

But I have no inclination to suck dick or shove my cock up some dudes ass. And I wouldn't like a dick to ravage my anus either. Please sir, am I really gay?

>Is it gay if I finger my ass?
If your a gril then no

Only if you like it

But it's my own ass? Is it gay to wank yourself off? You do it for pleasure right? Well fingering your ass would be pleasurable

Yes

Also, prostate guy here, you're supposed to empty your asshole first. And I bet you didn't go deep enough. I guarantee you will feel great pleasure.

Are you gay?

yus

ITT: faggots

No. I have no urge to suck dick or to ale cock up my bum bum. I just massage my prostate when I fap.

this

Is it gay if your a faggot. I mean your already OP.

What a faggot thing to ask...

gtfo my thread nigger

The G-spot for men is located behind the anal wall in the direction of your belly button(in others words it's ur prostate). So it's normal to feel pleasure while figering it, your sexual orientation don't really matter on this.