He would've turned 50 this year

He would've turned 50 this year...

When are they going to arrest his murderer?

i masturbate to his daughters ig all the time

so in a sense .... he lives on

i think that guy from Earth killed him

I just checked her Instagram and she tries way too hard to be "artsy" like her father.

>pic related
What did she mean by this?

& honey poured out of the lion's skull

>arrest
met her and her mom at a quite personal (6 people in the room) fashion event last paris fashion week.
She was okay at best. Nothing interesting to say, typical annoying american girl. Her mother though? God what a fucking annoying cunt. Can >meme-arrow later if this thread is alive

this is what happens when your dad abandons you, she became lame and annoying. i bet she fucks retarded faggots like Bam Margera

he's so evil looking though. i think he wanted to eliminate the most famous person on Earth just because he could

nigga it's literally the words Jay's about to rap.
it's not even her words, u judgy poop

>space_witch666
>fuckx1000 profanityx1000

Fucking edgelord as fuck

Thanks for the clarification, never watched the film. But you cannot deny that she tries hard to be dark and mysterious with some wierd "art" much like Kurt.

i grew out of that behavior though, quoting Jason Mewes. im also not a Nirvana contrarian

she's like Kurt in all the cringe and awful ways

He's as old as my Dad, and I'm as old as he was when he checked out .It's weird, man.

I wish that dude would a stuck around. All he had to do was tough out some withdrawals, quit Nirvana and just be a recluse for a while. He could have felt a lot better if he'd have just started eating healthier and more than just macaroni and cheese, get some sunlight.. oh, and divorce his wife. He'd have probably ended up writing some shit with Michael Stipe, maybe started an experimental noise rock band, and did some solo bluesy/folk shit after he faded out of the spotlight.

The true fans would have stuck around and he'd finally be a little less smothered by fame. Fucking blows he's dead. Makes me sad the more I think about it. Fuck depression and addiction, man.

ok?

She's my kind of gal

Ya?

impulse decisions are a bitch

who cares?

After 18 replies:
>Who cares?

Get out of Sup Forums and go hug your single mother, your sucker

>i bet she fucks retarded faggots like Bam Margera

bam dresses up as kurt for her though

Who cares

It's what Jay says at the beginning of Jay and Silent Bob

*Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

bumping this thread for greentext

yh who even really cares

I doubt it. Dylan had such a collapse because he bought Kurt the shotgun in the first place

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Degenerate

storytime user

Bumping for story

When they decide to reopen his suicide case.

gay

bump

Turned 50 times in his grave?

what grave?

looks like Ariel Pink

who cares? the sexier and more talented cobain is still with us

she had a perfectly good husband, poor girl

bumping for interesting story

>and I don't have a gun
>has a gun

memeing aside if they made their own "double fantasy" it would it have been one of the best albums of all time desu