You have 5 seconds to prove you're not a newfag

You have 5 seconds to prove you're not a newfag

Old Boots New Dirt is a fucking killer album

i was here when MPP leaked on xmas day 2008

##frequency
##skratch
#ismokeweed
Tori.rar

I don't know, I've been here for so long that every meme has faded into one another.

I guess I remember when Burst Apart came out and everyone was bummed it wasn't like Hospice. I still really like Burst Apart though, and prefer it to Hospice.

I remember this one and I've only been here for like two years

i remember the festivities we had when machinedrum was tricked into sending all of his unreleased material to [email protected]

i felt alive in that thread

who used ##skratch? i know the other 3

i remember when Sup Forums tried to pass off the paulstretched u smile track as a new post-rock band

I think Machinedrum is autismo

Probably turny be scratching

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love posting about it.

I understand that Kanye is shit

my dick is hard
they call me the bard

same as it ever was

>#ismokeweed
I'm really bummed out I cared enough to store this in my memory. Like, there goes a treasured childhood memory for clt's fucking trip.

it's not ice cream

I feel like people don't seem to stick around mu for more than a year or two

Anyone else here been on Sup Forums for a long while? My brother has been on the board for 11 years now and he still enjoys it but after six years I feel like this place just isn't fun anymore

tfw been here 11 years

i miss marcel

Fuck off Marcel

mind = blown

But i am a newfag

I'm a newfag

i'm not marcel you fuckers. marcel is obviously grown and there's no way i could even be here for that long

I realize discussing bands like Radiohead and animal collective is a meme at this point (and has been a meme for awhile) because anyone who actually likes them doesn't have anything left to say.

That's the problem with everything on the internet and with communicating.

I can keep a conversation afloat talking trash about a movie id i was just barely unsatisfied. But if i really liked it that's all i can mention. Is how i simply liked it, nobody cares after that.

Hence why hate seems to be everywhere you look, on Sup Forums or other boards and websites. It's just not a thing to keep talking about positives.

I only like music that 10 or fewer people have ever listened to and i hate everything remotely popular

>thommer.jpg

radiohead isn't good you reddit tier newfag

>wattd

that's not true at all. you have to remember that the rest of the internet is not Sup Forums

Marquee Moon

I hate music

I remember a time Sup Forums wasn't blacked.com

Is dick ants old enough?