Fluffy Loaf

Fluffy Loaf

SUPRISE BUTTSEX

>Ok, so you want a fluffy?
>Then just buy one, or capture one, or just go to a shelter and try to avoid anything that's not a brown fluffy.
>That's what he said to me before I started another microfluff farm using the Fluffmaggedon PLANET SIMULATION XXL farm. It fit my entire bedroom in size and girth. There were little continents roughly in the shape you see. I named the planet simulation, which was flat you see, Floofiania.
>It's time to start making a damn big farm.

Horray, new thread!

ill never understand this shit.

It's like an online stress toy. Imagine being hitler, but you can kill millions of jews without the repercussions or the war.

I've never gotten into these civilization threads, but now that fluffies are involved I'm intrigued to start learning. Let's see what this leads to.

Most of the civilizations have advanced. No wars. Just alliances.

You have been visited by the fluff snek of cute. You must hand over all your bebbehs.

There is no immunity.

people upset by this shit would pass out like a pussy watching happy tree friends.

a classic

what is this hurts my eyes

Hello newfriend

Noice

What the fuck?

i know is all fictional and stuff, but if you need to feel you're killing millions of people, better an hero.

anguishbox should be a thing

Id prefer to just kill you. Millions of assholes in the world need to die for the greater good

Obligatory

Love it.

This is going to come across as a bizarre question, but I'm not simply shitpost trolling. I am curious what the reaction might be.

What would you say to a game where your ultimate goal is genocide, along with the proverbial burning up of your opposition?

That game has already been played and NOBODY will ever beat Hitler's high score.

Stalin bitch

US vs Injuns cunt

Pol Pot idiot

Mao you retard

Dr Mendeleiev autist

God FTW

As themes for a game it can be made to work, and it works surprisingly well. It all depends on how you tell the background tale, and how you play the game.

Sorry for going off on a strange tangent. We now return you to your regularly scheduled fluffy holocaust ...

You win the war mah boy

oops...started at the wrong one

don't stop user

What if they had some sort of Hitler-type shit where a smarty in some foreign land thought it was superior, started genociding the "Nu Gud babbehs", and 4 others team up to take down the Fluffy version of Hitler?

hey guys, newfag here, my name is bryan joaeph eggwin.what are skettis?

you can't be this stupid

spaghetti fluffies love it

So what is your view on Hitler?

fucking die choke on some eggs retard

i still dont kno wtf it is wtf lol

Simple brutality

+

egg is a fagg