Try to convert me from Islam

Try to convert me from Islam.

Why ?

Fuck no, don't want you in the US. Enjoy your desert.

Why ?

One word.

Bacon.

No.

Never interrupt an enemy when they're making a mistake

Don't knock it until you try it.

Ok.
Your religion proposes horrible and violent ideas.
You can stop being stereotyped and stigmatized if you're not Islamic.
If you're in a muslim country, just pretend you still follow Allah/Mohammed.
Bacon tastes delicious.

learn about religions and philosophies , all gods are fictional
*shrugs*

also satan is much cooler

This. Forbidden pork is the best pork.

Bacon

convert or be allahu akbar'd

Bacon is just a meme it's not really that good anyway

*tips*

But memes aside, you're right.

but if he stops being goatfucker pork and alcohol will not be forbidden

Burn those flags, Islam has ridden itself of 'asabiyyah

This

Ok but can you still fuck goats if your not Islam.

If you convert you can gain human status again!

Heresy!

Yeah I guess, I was just imagining his first taste of bacon, never having had it before, and what that must be like....damn.

Do the science yourself you lazy smelly fucker .
Science
Science fact
Science fiction
Fiction
Your the bottom rung you thick twat
Tell me dose satan and Santa use the same naughty an nice list

Our women wear bikinis, we eat all manner of pork, we can get drunk, we dont have to bruise our foreheads on carpets one foot away from another mans arsehole, we're not a bunch of fucking sand niggers.

All positives

No such thing as 72 virgins when you die, no such thing as 72 virgins anywhere in the world. Unless you count pre-schools or Sup Forums

in that second case its like 10000 virgins

>Our women wear bikinis
They got multiple wives.

>Rape European women and Feminists will help you get away with it.
>Be a parasite and live the good life.

Why ever would you want to leave thet no-responsibility club?

If you're into trolling, it doesn't get any better than being a Muslim. Simply existing triggers millions of people and consumes their thoughts, it's hilarious

bacon, beer, and dogs are awesome.

If you want to be an idiot, go right on ahead.

Do you think it'll be a frail, obese 70 year old man that personally does that?

Wahabism. The state religion of Saudi Arabia; this violent branch of Sunni Islam is stain upon all good Muslims.

"The Prophet (PBUH) instructed Muslims not to kill old people, women, children, and monks. Fighting should be against those who carry the weapons to fight the Muslims. Mutilation of dead bodies is absolutely forbidden and prisoners of war should be dealt with kindly. The Prophet (PBUH) once instructed a Muslim army: “Go in Allah’s name. Do not kill an old man, a child, or a woman, do not be dishonest and collect together your spoils of war, behave well and do good, for Allah loves those who do good.” Abu Dawud

These concepts don't phase a Wahabist. Killing any one and anything is acceptable as long as the victim isn't a fellow Muslim, especially a fellow Wahabist.

Wahabism started to be actively exported by the Saudis right after WWI. Then FDR made a deal with King Saud at the end of WWII to leave the Saudi's alone with what ever the hell they wanted to do in the middle east for oil.

THIS DEAL created a fertile ground for this violent Islamic philosophy to spread. in the 50's it found fertile ground in Afghanistan.

Where will Whabism spread next?

>They got multiple wives.

Ugly Arab and South Asian shitskin women.

The fact that you want people to convert you to the Islamic faith means you're retarded enough to follow it.

Supposing you are actually a Muslim, and not just a troll, adhering makes exactly no difference.

As long as your aren't a cunt and kill rape and steal and live your life as a decent human being, your reward will be exactly the same. A pointless death.

You're going to die, but there is nothing at the other end. The universe is beautiful chaos and nothing more.

What makes your version of the abrahamic god better than the god of the jews or christos? Or no abrahamic pantheon gods like Poseidon for that matter? How is your supposed god any better? And have you seen him ever? has he spoken to you? No? That's because he isn't there.

You can be out drinking, smoking and eating pork as much or as little as you want to do, with more free time spent not in a mosque. You can fuck secular girls, and do lines. If all of that sounds empty to you, consider that it is just as full as religion, which at best repackages basic human morals with gruesome and exaggerated stories that make no sense, and tell you "this is what you believe".

No way did god speak to an illiterate peadophile warlord and guide him, he just wanted power and glory. Your religion is 700 years old, but the ideas and main characters underlining hinduism are 7000 years old.

So become a secular raider. Take what you want from religion, morality, spirituality and good stories, for that's all there is there, and be the master of your own life.

Also, fuck sharia. Just don't rape and kill m'kay?

Islam is pretty good actually. Their music is beautiful. I think you shouldn't convert yourself from Islam.

You are clearly already lost, you should probably drown yourself

what was it that convinced you that Islam is true?

Deus Vult Heretic

I'll try and Islam is way if you don't I'll cut your fucking head off

There are just so many Gods, how do you tell yours is the right one?

I will try in the way of Islam : either convert to Christianity or I'll cut your fucking head off

all religion is a artificial way to control the masses. Come to Atheism.

This is completely wrong. The same can be said for atheism. Everyone worships something.

Simply believing in something can form its creation before an object exists it must be forms in mans mind

>it's a T*rkRoach poster

what exactly do atheists worship again?

Atheism isn't a religion it's what happens when someone realizes that all religions are false, that morality is what's important, and that religion is just a way to get people to behave. If you tell someone to be a good person or they will suffer forever or get reincarnated as a bug or any other bad thing then hopefully they will be good, you just got to make them believe it. So it's really about doing what you can live with, and justifying in a way that you are comfortable with. So if you need religion to justify being a good person then more power to you, I simply do not.

You're not realizing that the human mind can create things and it's mine so simply by believing in him by millions of people and actually forms existence to them you're atheist informed your own existence and your existence for Missouri view of them you can't say it doesn't exist because in the minds of the reality of the people where does existence that it's there it's actually and it's prevalent in my life

No need to.
You're already irredeemable.

Im turkish and loled so fucking hard kek

the fuck are you even trying to say?

Usually science

Yeah, we go every sunday to the museum and pray to a tyranosaur skeleton while our high priest reads from an encycolpedia...

>religion is just a way to get people to behave.
Lots of people misbehave in the name of religion so the idea that religion is meant to control people is silly. I'm not religious btw just saying I don't see your point.

have you considered the fact that one has the option to just not worship anything?

atheism is the most stupid thing that humans created ever.Deism is better.

The kind of atheists that bitch about religion on the internet are the same kind that consider science sacred and think anyone with different beliefs is a fool. That's what I meant

Though they be high as the sky, your nostrils have not been pierced.

Try to convert me to islam

well most atheists would not bitch if not for religiotards trying to tell others how to live their lives.

No everyone spends their time devoted to something.

Worship all things. Anything humans interact with has the potential to enlighten minds.

This includes worshipping "the highest God" "the one God"

when really, this is pointing at the core of your being. Treat yo self.

>every religion admit that humans are created with inherent flaws.
>Human falability lends to flaws in our interpretations of the will of any omnipotent/omniscient creator.
>Since we cannot know their power/being/identity, why subscribe to any religion that claims they do know?

you're now agnostic.

free to know that there is a higher power, but wise enough to know that a human mind cannot comprehend such higher powers as religions claim to.

This is so true.

yo just do what you want dog.
if you feel good worshiping your god then do it . if you don't then don't do it.

I don't think most atheists bitch about religion. I don't and none of my atheist friends do. The kind of atheists who bitch about religious people trying to push their beliefs end up just doing the same thing the religious people are doing. I don't see people pushing religion all that often anyway so I don't get why people complain about it

Actually I think there was a hadith where the prophet says a human would rather drain their balls by a goat than commit adultery with a woman.
Anyways still in that case, both the goat and the goatfucker must be thrown down a cliff, i.e killed

This

learn to read, that's not what I said.

The most dangerous line of argument he could have got. Well done.

will you riot when erdogan fake the referendum ?

How about you let your brain interact with a bullet

Well could you say it in simple terms to help me with my illiteracy

just read the post that I originally answered to

That cartoon is ridiculous. How often and where does this happen?

well, for example where I live, almost all hospitals a re run by the church, but almost completely financed by the state. Yet employees (doctors, nurses, janitors, everybody) can not get devorced, leave the church, have or perform an abortion or give oput the morning after pill, can not openly speak out against the church and a lot more... without losing their jobs. Wanna get hired in the first place? Well better be a Christian...
If I argue in the public with a religious person and he feels insulted for some reason and he starts a fight and gets violent I can get fined or even go to jail because I "incited a religious outrage and thus disturbed the peace".
If I leave the church I have to keep the document that states that I did.
If I lose it for some reason, and the church comes to me to collect the tax, I have to proove that I am not am member anymore. If any other organisation would do that, they wopuld have to prove it.
There are certain holydays where it is explicitely forbidden to DANCE! Or you get fined or can go to jail if you do.
Wanna know where I live? GERMANY!

Wow
That's kind of wack. As an American I can say that I've never been pressured into joining any religion. The only thing I ever felt pressured to join was the military.

now imagine that the churches's are the biggest employer in Germany for that reason. Andnobody can leave the church. And then whenever there is a debate about the role of religion in the German society some bishop or other religious asshole comes along and argues that Christianity is still the biggest religion in Gerrmany and thus is important... And the media can not really dispute this because... guess what, they also have their fingers in the state television and radio broadcast and private stations have to give the churches time to bradcast their shit if they wish so and have to cover part of tehe cost BY LAW!
But its's atheists that are pushy if they comlain...

Look that's all really messed up but I don't see how claiming that billions of people's beliefs are foolishness is going to help.

If somebody does something obviously foolish, then it's only fair to point out tht it's foolish.
Just because it's labeled a religion should not make it imune to criticism.

Idk about Germany but in America I just don't see religious people doing foolishness apart from going to church and waving their hands in the air for a couple of hours. They're just regular people who all happen to share the same imaginary friend.

Take an antipsychotic medication for a month. No more religious delusions.

seriously? America is like the mothership of Christian wackjobs.
It's almost impossible to be elected into public office without at least claiming to be Christian.
Abortion Clinics are protested and patients harrassed daily, sometimes bombed or shot up.
Gay people can be denied service for religious reasons.
Being diowned by your family is something an unbeliever should seriously consider before outing himself as such.
And so on.
Granted, you have a strict separation of church and state in your constitution, which is a good thing (we don't have that). But if you had not, The USA would be like the Christian version of Iran or Pakistan. And in constant civil war because you have so many sects of Christianity,