Where should I apply to college Sup Forums?

Where should I apply to college Sup Forums?

>shit GPA
>took honors level classes but did horribly in most of them
>want to major in comp sci
>maybe minor in chemistry as well but not as important
>fuck liberal arts schools, I want nearly all my classes to just be cs/math/chem related
>would prefer 4-year college that can also be applied to for grad school
>don't give a shit about location

Other urls found in this thread:

informatik.uni-freiburg.de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

University of Iceland.

youre asking us?

University of Phoenix

>this

Can't speak icelandic tho

Bumping for interest

how bad is shit?

Weighted or unweighted?

Weighted or unweighted

These are the only times I'm actually glad to be Brazilian.

Your GPA and record literally does not matter, what you have to do is pass some hard as fuck test (think SAT on steroids) and rank at the top 70 to get into a top-tier university.

From there you can join in many of the exchange programs they offer (assuming you're actually passing classes and not just flunking) and go to a better school abroad.

If your GPA was shit, but you have the intelligence required for the majors you are interested in, then go to a community college.

They won't look at your SATs or high school transcripts.

You'll take a placement test, and if your math is as on point as it is required to be for comp sci or chem, you'll place right in to them.

After 2 semesters or 15 credits, you can apply as a transfer student to any 4 year you wish to, and they will not ask a single thing about your high school transcript. After 15 credits, you're a transfer student, not a new student. They only give a shit about how you did in college so far.

- An adjunct professor of psychology and social work at a community college and 4 year state university.

weighted pretty sure

Ok if you have a high SAT scire, try applying for a low end state school. Computer science is the least brainy field neccesairy, and if you work free lance no one even cares about what you've done in life, just past projects. If you have a decent sat, try applying to WSU. My friend got there with a 2.87.

Sauce: Entire family had no college experience, everyone earns 6 figures except for me because currently learning how to do programming,

Edit: I meant coding, CS for hardware requires a degree though :/

Trade school.

Electrician or any other skilled trade that could be picked up by union jobs.

>computers and coding

Have fun in one of the most competitive and saturated markets there is right now.

i dont know what you want from us... should we tell you were you should live? every fucking country in the world have at least 20 universities which fulfill your demands.

i would suggest informatik.uni-freiburg.de/

the students have a lot of fun there. nice city / good beer.

Thanks man, I'll look into that if nothing else works out

Sounds like a good plan, and I'll look into WSU

Can't speak German but looks pretty cool

Something else to consider: assuming application fees aren't an issue try applying to a lot of places. Admissions are often a crap shoot and you can be rejected by one school and accepted by a better one.

That's a good point as well, thanks for the advice