Hey guys I made my go to bed sad and now I feel sad as fuck. Can we get a feels thread going?

Hey guys I made my go to bed sad and now I feel sad as fuck. Can we get a feels thread going?

bump

OP why don't you start this off get it rolling

bump

Ok. To sum it up my girlfriend was married for about a year but she didn't feel loved in the marriage so she got a divorce. We've been dating for 3 months and she still talks to her ex husband cause they're best friends. She says I'm the only man for her but she talks to him all the time. She asked what I was worried about before she went to bed and I told her that I think part of her still has a thing for her ex husband. She just kinda sat there and said she wishes there was something thing to make me feel like I'm the only man for her then went to bed. This was all over snapchat since she lives 20 minutes away from me. Thats a very short version of it, I don't want to type all the details. I know its not that bad but I'm pretty broken up about it.

So youve got anxiety because youre girlfriend is talking too someone who she use to be married to and is still bffs and youre worried that she still loves him yes?

Yes

Yea i understand where youre coming from its not easy to deal with. I have a friend who i wouldve considered my best friend and she had called me her best friend and we had never been more than that but i always felt threatened when she would talk to guys she use to know or date thinking they would take her away from me

That really sucks man. Keep at it. Maybe one day it will work out for you two

Yeah i sometimes hope it does and sometimes i hope it doesnt we hadnt talked in the past few months after an old friend of hers killed himself and she is finally talking to me again so idk what im suppose to think ive just been super down lately was looking to let it out in a feels thread like this

Hey i got quads thats dank

I feel you man

Lol nice

But i think that everything will be fine between you and your girlfriend i dont wanna tell you how to handle it but dont worry to much

Thanks man. I really hope so. Shes amazing and the best woman I've ever known

Yw dude just here to be sad and help others who are sad just wut i do

Is you're sad, then why do you care to involve yourself in sadder things? Shouldn't it be the opposite

I dont like to see other people feel bad because i dont think there is any hope for me to be happy and if i cant be then other people should be atleast i guess

bump

I've stopped talking to the girl im crazy about. Now I'm pretty certain that she now be fucking one of my friends. Her and I have hooked up in the past and now I feel like I wasted so much time on her. Just two weeks ago she was all over me and now were not even friends.

I wanna kill myself and idk what i can do to stop thinking about it

bump

Maybe tomorrow will be better; I'll try to make it better.

Cognitive behavioral therapy.

Dump her or tell her to stop talking to her ex my friend, there's no sense in you tearing yourself up over this

make wut better?

I sucked off some dude from Craigslist last night. It was terrible, awkward and he was creepy and it made me appreciate women more.

Does anyone have music that will make me sad so i can cry?

Lonesome town- Ricky Nelson
With or without you- U2
Red Hill Mining Town-U2
Stay beside me- Ritchie Valens

Thanks muchacho

deadmau5 - 7
Won't make you cry but will you make you depressed almost guranteed

Anytime.user