Round 27

Round 27
OPEN: Tyrell, Stark, Martell, and Lannister (OP)

Other urls found in this thread:

plarium.com/de/strategiespiele/stormfall-age-of-war/?in=eyJpIjoyNTM3MDkyOSwicyI6MSwidCI6MywibCI6M30uYTNhZjM0MGJlYjYwOTNiOGM3MjQ1MWYzOTM0ZjFkM2Y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOC: Fall?

Baratheon > siege Evenfall Hall
>Lord Barett, the Berserker of House Baratheon, Eternal Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Bonus: Likability
>Penalty: Ours is the Fury
>Alliance: Lannister and Martell

Siege the Dreadfort.

>Queen Sapphire I, 'The Greyjoy', Queen of the Iron Islands and the North, Lord Reaper of Pyke.
>Reavers (+5T along Sunset Sea)
>Allies: None.
>Non-Aggression Pacts: House Tully.

FALL HAS ARRIVED.
ALL SIEGE ROLLS RECEIVE +1
>OP

Siege GR
>> Queen Tatsuta Targaryen, The Water Dragon, Lady of Pentos, Dragonborn, Lady of Tarth, Sealady of Braavos, Queen of Westeros, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.
>QoW +4T
> Allies: Tyrell
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (1):Dragonfire (1/1)
> Penalty: Foreigner
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Remove Targ from around Bara's strongholds and from the stormlands for good.
>Opie Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock
>Ally: Barathion
>Bonus: Coffers

"I know"? Again I cannot help but question your literacy. I do not know if I shall conquer Dragonstone but my men know that I will be by their side if I do. I suppose that is the difference between us, Cousin, my people believe in me. I have their undying loyalty as I have House Lannister's and our Cousins' in Dorne loyalty.
>Lord Barett, the Berserker of House Baratheon, Eternal Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands

Tully > Tyrell

>Lord Ash Tully, Lord of The Trident, Lord of Riverrun, Lord of Redfort

Dragon GR
>> Queen Tatsuta Targaryen, The Water Dragon, Lady of Pentos, Dragonborn, Lady of Tarth, Sealady of Braavos, Queen of Westeros, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Round 28
OPEN: Tyrell, Stark, Martell, and Lannister (OP)

Lannister had blocked you.

The Iron Queen, having restored House Bolton to power in the Dreadfort, decides next to march on Karhold: the Silent Wolf's last refuge. Her army now consists mostly of Northerners, drawn from the Houses formerly loyal to the largely defeated Starks, and they make a quick pace through the familiar landscape.

Further west, on the other side of the White Knife, the Bloodbrothers have finished fashioning Winterfell to their liking. It is now little better than a bandit hovel, largely unrepaired from the earlier siege, full of stolen loot from the countryside and decorated with the remains of those they have slain—and, of course, the Red Kraken banner. Arryn forces alongside the White Knife have made resupply by the river difficult, however, and so many of the Bloodbrothers number march north-west, to widen the swath of territory connecting their fortress to the Sunset Sea.

>Queen Sapphire I, 'The Greyjoy', Queen of the Iron Islands and the North, Lord Reaper of Pyke.

Baratheon > siege Harvest Hall

redirect. I dont allow sieging through afk allies
>OP

Surround GR, Dragon it, and then Surround EH and SH
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

OOC: He's literally my ally FOREVER. The only way to get to HH would be to attack him and violate my very own bonus. How does that make sense?

Tully > Southern shore of Vale
Do you want to allie?

Surround Harvest Hall and DS
>Alliance: Lannister

Yes: provided that we also unite our houses by marriage.

siege AF
+2 bonus

Round 29
OPEN: Tyrell, Stark, Arryn, Martell, and Lannister (OP)

Baratheon > siege Harvest Hall

Surround Karhold. Excess to invade the northern mountains, landing first along the Wall and then advancing southward, progressively cutting a wide swath inland.

siege HH through ally

Out from GR towards SH. Touch EH and Dragon it. Use Tears of Lys on Baratheon
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Tully > Arryn land between Redfort and southern shore
Okay, I shall agree to marriage between our houses. Where shall we hold the ceremony?

The Twins.

since my ally sieged successfully (fall) redirect to claiming tyrell lands north of HG

Round 30

Siege the Arbor.

Push our from DS and secure strongholds. Dragon SH
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

*Bara controls HH
>OP

House Baratheon will not forget this treachery, kinslayer.

Baratheon > surround Evenfall Hall and Griffon's Roost
>Lord Barric, the Bloodlust of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Penalty: Ours is the Fury | Tears of Lys: -3 Ts (3/3)

Tully > Arryn between redfort and shore
I look forward to meeting you there. I've heard your beauty is comparable to the Targaryen princess and from what I've seen of your conquests and policies, you will surely make a great wife.

Excuse me? I insisted on a duel, and he refused. I would never kill my own kin, Nephew. Stubborn, yes. Manly, too. But never a Kinslayer.
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Let it be known, OP.

>Queen Sapphire I, 'The Iron Queen', Queen of the Iron Islands and the North, Lord Reaper of Pyke.
>The Honour of Family and Duty (+3T)
>Allies: House Tully.
>Non-Aggression Pacts: None.

Our armies, having rested are ready to take the last standing Tyrell fortress.
Lannister>siege Brightwater Keep (+2 surrounding bonus)

Round 31

Baratheon > siege Evenfall Hall
>Lord Barric, the Bloodlust of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Penalty: Ours is the Fury | Tears of Lys: -3 Ts (2/3)

Invade the Reach. Take the Shield Islands and surround Brightwater Keep. Any excess after fully encircling Brightwater Keep will be sent towards fully encircling Karhold.

>Queen Sapphire I, 'The Iron Queen', Queen of the Iron Islands and the North, Lord Reaper of Pyke.

siege EBWK +2

Out from EH and Surround SE
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

kek

spill this to resurround BWK and Iron Island strongholds

idle

plarium.com/de/strategiespiele/stormfall-age-of-war/?in=eyJpIjoyNTM3MDkyOSwicyI6MSwidCI6MywibCI6M30uYTNhZjM0MGJlYjYwOTNiOGM3MjQ1MWYzOTM0ZjFkM2Y1

Tully > Arryn between Redfort and Shore

>Married to Sapphire Greyjoy
+5T's

Round 32

Surround Brightwater Keep by sea, directly. Excess to defend the Iron Islands, then to entirely encircle Karhold.

Baratheon > break the siege on Storm's End, spills to surround Evenfall Hall
>Penalty: Ours is the Fury | Tears of Lys: -3 Ts (1/3)

SIEGE SE
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

resurround?
>OP

Yes. Make sure SE and EH are safe
>QoW +4T
> Married to Martell
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Lannister march to surround all the castles of the Iron Islands.

Tully > Arryn between Redfort and Shore; spares into Stark

+5T's

Round 33
OPEN: Fucking almost everyone you lazy fucks

Defend Harlaw, Old Wyk and Blacktyde.

Endmup?

Baratheon > break the siege on Storm's End, spills to surround Evenfall Hall

Push to surround SE and Secure GR. Spills towards HH in Beeline.
>> Tatsuta Targaryen, The Water Dragon, Lady of Pentos, Dragonborn, Lady of Tarth, Sealady of Braavos, Queen of Westeros, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.
> Allies:
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

This talk on the discord among the other three players of an endmup. Make sure to weigh in here with your desires.
>OP

Tully > Roll to impregnate my wife

+5T's

Tully > Antlers; spares into Stark

+5T's

surround BWK, spill GJ in Reach

There is a duel that has been called forth between Baratheon and Targaryen. The terms are:
1. If Baratheon wins, the Stag receives all the mainland Stormlands.
2. If Targaryen wins, the Dragon receives all the Stormlands except HH and lands around it.

Houses will roll here and best of 3 or higher sum of last digits wins (no bonus for special gets).

*if the total of 3 rolls is higher it overrides the 2/3 requirement.

0=10

Tatsuta raises Dark Sister, ready to charge at his Nephew Barric, very cherished to her. She blocks his blade with ease, pushing him back to the gates of Storm´s End, She feels full of energy and ready to end the feud. She craves him, but she needs peace to become Queen of Westeros. As the Swords sings and the Duelers Dance, Tatsuta sees a weak spot on his armor and quickly blocks his next blow and stabs it, making him retreat. It would not be enough to stop Barric.
>> Tatsuta Targaryen, The Water Dragon, Lady of Pentos, Dragonborn, Lady of Tarth, Sealady of Braavos, Queen of Westeros, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.
> Allies:
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Barric recoils back to collect himself. His Aunt's swiftness admittedly surprised him but he would not give her the pleasure of knowing how much. "My father let his ego get in his way when you offered to face him in single-combat," he says slowly walking towards Tatsuta. "But I shall rectify that mistake now!" Barric yelled as he charged forth.

czeched

Tatsuta saw Barric´s Blue eyes. She stopped on her tracks, mesmerized. She talks to him before charging again. "You have your father´s eyes, Barric" smiles "A shame you have listened to liars and let Wrath into your Heart. i did not kill your father. He was such a good man... I would have married him, but he never desired me. After this, I´ll mourn you two." charges, ready kill her own kin with Dark Sister
> Allies:
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Barric is wounded ... possibly mortally. He attempts to hide the pain but it shows plainly on his face as he speaks to Tatsuat. "Is it not poetic that you speak of mourning your Cousin in front of the very castle you poisoned him in, dear Aunt?" He allows himself to feel the pain entirely for a moment and then pushes it down deep before attempting a counter. He needs to be numb for what comes next ...

2/3, 11-3 right now in favor of Targaryen
last roll here
>OP

Tatsuta doesn´t smile. !I miss him dearly, Barric. My heart feels full without him. A whole childhood together.... I wish he had hearkened to my council and offers. All I wanted was My Home Seat, Dragonstone, but he was too stubborn. How did he die?" Charges again, forcing him to fall back to the cliff, ready to kill.
> Allies:
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Last Update
I will post the results of this duel (looks like Targ just won) in the Discord in a bit. I need food bros.

Barric honestly couldn't tell what hurt more, the numerous wounds his Aunt inflicted with her sword or her tongue. This was very likely his end and the whore still couldn't fess up to her wrongs and worse still Barric couldn't punish her for them ... but he would at least leave a mark to remember him by.

Tatsuta smiles as she stabs Barric in the Stomach. She whispers into his ear. "I did kill him him, you know. Tears of Lys was the poison and a desperate man the messenger. Goodbye, Barric" She kicks him off the cliff and he lands on a rock, and slides to the Sea.
She laughs and walks to Storm´s End where she is welcomed with cold stares.
> Allies:
> NAP:
> Bonus (2)Tears of Lys

Tully > Tyrell

+5T's