>24
>no friends
>shitty job
>31000/yr
>still live at home
>no future prospects
>outlook bleak

who else

Hey you're like me except you make almost double what I do.

That's something to be thankful for.

thanks man you're right. sorry 4 your situation

Nah son, don't be sorry, I'm living pretty decently.

I'm definitely a manchild, no doubt. But I pay my own rent for living here, I've got a good rapport with my boss which guarantees more raises in the future, and I've started seeing things in a better light since I started working out.

There are people way worse off than me.

same

i just got a 4 percent raise at the end of the year but my job gives 0 opportunity for any advancement, which they were 100% upfront about. i look for other jobs but they all look depressing like mine.

What do you do for work?

I work in an office technically. It's real barebones and boring as heck, but they let me listen to music/watch videos on my phone while I work.

A four percent raise sounds insulting though. Is that way more than I think it is?

at least you have job, there is no fucking openings where i live

are*

nope its insulting. they were gonna give me 3 but my boss stuck up for me.

i am the office bitch at a law firm. bottom of the totem pole. i am worked too hard and get too stressed out about it than i should. thought i wanted to be an atty but it became clear within the first week that it isn't for me.

none??? that sounds kinda crazy

>23
>friends
>no job
>live in own rented 1-room flat
>future is a flame in the wind
>outlook totally unclear

I think if the company I applied for an internship at doesn't train me I'll become a social worker.

Chances of being father of children 0.02%

maybe save your money to get a place? just a guess

small town in uk, no money to leave

let see
>24
still in early 20's, go fuck an 18yr old
>no friends
solitude is best
>shitty job
you have a job, can support your self
>31000/yr
i make 20k right now, you got it made, nigger
>still live at home
you can save alot of that income, for car, apartment, etc
>no future prospects
you have no felonies and have a clean record? never been to the join?
lucky fucker you.
>outlook bleak
perspective man, you have no idea what you have, until youve lost it

>quit being a little bitch, man up. if you need perspective go to a homeless shelter and serve food. go to a welfare office and look around. you have it made mother fucker

that would only be a temporary solution. i live in a super high-priced real estate part of the country. a 1 bedroom apartment in my area is 1000/month. i have like 20,000 saved up but a thousand dollars per month plus expenses exceeds my monthly income. i would be bleeding money. moving out is a high priority though.

If becoming an attorney was your dream and it's something you've worked for your whole life you shouldn't give up on it.

Working at a law firm isn't really for the money, it's for creating the proper connections with other people so you can pass the BAR and establish your own office or become partnered in the future.

Keep working at it, but try looking at it from a different angle.

>20
>recently made some friends
>shitty job but i can shitpost while i do it
>31k like you
>going to get a cert in IT eventually
>outlook not bad

My advice: buy a 4cyl shitbox, get roommates, if no gf stay that way for now, get back to school for some kind of employability.

i meant being a lawyer seems shitty. they work hard as fuck and a lot of weekends which im not about. plus i am not a combative person which i would have to be at least sometimes. totally not my dream. i liked the idea more than the reality.

I lived at home until I was in my thirties and didn't lose my virginity until I moved out. It gets better, user. Don't give up on yourself,

>18
>no job
>student, but no passion for school
>only using it as a method to move/live on my own without working where I am
>no friends but I know everyone I just hate everybody
>could go out but every time I do I have a shitty time
>everyone around me is cancer
>no family connection
>aging parents who will be gone in 15-25 years most likely due to their bad health
>must have shit together by age 30
>outlook could be good if I worked hard

thanks this means a lot to me. seriously