Anybody in here growing weed in small scale in doors that have some tips...

anybody in here growing weed in small scale in doors that have some tips? i freaked this one into flower waay too early and it didn't grow very tall. should i remove some leafs?

leave leaves. Leaves are where the plant derives its energy.

But its just so dense and cluttered in there. but i guess i will leave this one, and start over when its done.

honestly, in my situation i would've just cut the plant up into pieces, mix it in the dirt, and start over again and let the old plant decay and give nutrients to the new plant, but since you are small scale i would just continue growing as is, if it begins to show signs that its getting ahead of itself than yes cut some leaves but i think you will be fine, i grow on a larger scale so scrapping plants isnt a huge deal to me, you win some you lose some and that's just the way the game works

hijacking this thread

Any fags out there growing commercially in Humboldt?

I'm interviewing for a position on a farm in a couple weeks, wanna see what's up

Don't trim your plant until it goes to Bud. thats the real yes indeed.

Given this thing is so tiny though I don't know. Flooded with light and trim?

Just recently finished my spacebucket with a 180W ebay LED.

fuckin hippy

I got the same monitor. I always touch the invisible buttons on accident.

I know there are online guys that are good. And as much of a meme reddit is there are good guids on /r/trees

>interviewer: "so...do you smoke weed?"
>you: "hell yeah dude"

Guides** sorry im high

but science

kek

child

not a bad set up, one think i would recommend though is to not use paper at the bottom like that, maybe try a more natural alternative because any moisture in the air that touches that paper starts its decaying process and will begin to leak poisonous chems into the plant and that could cause your plant to become diseased, dont do tinfoil either, try lining the rim of the bucket on the inside with mirrors instead

note: dont use reflective duct tape either

i'll check it out!
and yeah, im trying to find a new monitor, as a graphics designer it's just not cutting it

point taken. im gonna remove that. It's a pretty ghetto build

What's the best way to keep heat and smell production down and keep your electricity consumption from spiking? You know basically be as stealthy as possible.

i went with a cheap 180 watt LED from ebay. it only consumes about 90-100 watts, so its not that bad. the noise is not too bad either.
For smell you need to buy a carbon filter or something i believe.

Use led lightning with less heat in mind, use carbon filter, keep everything airtight. Keep an fan inside the room and don't aim it directly on the plant, best temp was something between 24-28 celcius i think? keep an 18/6 schedule during growing. I can't recall during flowering stage though.

>smell production down

also choose a low odor strain. Northern lights is less smelly than many skunk strains.

Not him but why not? Truly not willfully ignorant about that.

Obviously cut back where you can elsewhere in regards to using electricity. Something that can help you use less is to unplug everything you're not using or get a bunch of power strips. When you're leaving for a while or sleeping for the night, flip your non essential stuff off. Internal clocks & stand by modes on most of our electronics and appliances will consume some power.

That's what I do anyway. Only think that runs during the night is my fridge. So not much to cut back here.

What kind of lights are those? Also where can i buy them?

How are you guys ending up with plants so small? I litteraly did 12/12 from seed on 73 true watts and ended up with plants 10x the size of those. Also to the user with the "180watt" that uses 90watts sorry thats really a 90w light mate

Growing any kind of plant is a learned skill. As long as you can figure out what you are doing wrong then you will be ok.

How big is the pot that this plant is in? If the roots are fully expanded within the pot then it is possible that the plant is under the impression that it has reached its maximum size.

You need to compost material first, otherwise the fungus/bacteria robs your soil of nitrogen as it breaks down the plant

bahahahahahahahaah

This whole thread is has me cracking up. Nice job growing for months to get that (1) joint bros

U fucked up bad OP, kill the plant and start over. I grew a plant started last march, put in in direct sunlight till it was about 8-12in natural sunlight only. Then moved it into a closet with a barn light above it on a wire grate shelf about six ft off ground used a box under plant to make sure it was always 2-3ft away from top of plant, did 10/14 for about 2 weeks then 12/12 till it was about 3.5-4ft tall and ready to flower I think it was around 10 weeks total then moved it to 8/16 to force flowering all in all it was about 5ft tall by harvest got a little over 3 ounces from it not bad since it was my first plant. Just google this shit man I did a decent amount of research 1st b4 planting and it paid off, great smoke not AAA+ or anything but definitely an A-A+