Would Sup Forums have an open relationship?

Would Sup Forums have an open relationship?

No.

Y

only with two girls.

No fucking way...

saw this and i've come to the conclusion that she's a slut purposely dating/fucking 2 cucks

I think you mean could Sup Forums have an open relationship, to which the answer is clearly no.

no but swinging is fine

2 girls 1 guy yes

2 guys 1 girl gay af nigggaaaa

this website harbors too much jealousy to be able to be non-monogamous

Start sharing your waifu now

I'd do it with a girl I was into but couldn't see myself be in a relationship with. I'd tell her I was ok with being in an open relation, whenr eally I'd jsut want sex until I find a girl I want to be in an actual relationship with.

Honestly I think most guys in "open relationships" think this way.

I've done before, I'd dosent work

Its really just an excuse for someone to sleep around with no consciences

whats wrong with having PRIDE fucking faggot?
grow a fucking pair of balls.

I don't understand monogamy. So would I be okay?

Would I have a relationship with multiple women at the same time (with their consent)? Yes. Would I have a relationship with a women having multiple significant others? No.

If you feel that way then yeah

Not for someone who likes monogamy

Because we don't want your venereal diseases nor do we want to raise your fuck child, you slut

Fuck you

Funny story, so my girlfriend and I are long distance. We're VERY devoted to each other, neither of us would ever cheat, visit whenever we can and Skype every single day and we get very jealous easily, we're both very possessive. Also we get all of our talking out of the way texting and Skyping so when we do get to see each other it's all physical. We get sexually deprived and ravenous. While we're both fine with that, especially her, she doesn't feel like I should have to miss out on sex and really any intimate physical contact just because we're long distance, so she wants it to be an open relationship, but just for me, and nothing emotional. So far I have had absolutely no opportunity to take up this offer and I doubt I ever will. I don't think any girl would be interested in this.

Other than that I am completely monogamous. Anything else is cheating.

want me to tell you a secret?

I imagine it seems like a good idea, but bad when emotions get involved. if it works for you then by all means go ahead, but i can't imagine it working for most. a lot of things work well inside your head but poorly in reality.

I do have an open relationship. I've been with a girl and my girlfriend has been with two guys. Provided you know who the fuck you're dealing with and you have a solid fucking relationship, it works fantastically.

>funny story my girlfriend is fucking chad and wants a way out but im too much of a cuck to let go