Anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dKm4E
atfbooru.ninja/posts?tags=teenage_girl_and_younger_boy
youtube.com/watch?v=_HEXmEuR_fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

aye

what scenarios would you find hot?

anything, just post some damn pictures

bumping for pics

pedo

trips demands pix.

i'd find it hot if a college girl was forced to be a middle school boy's sex slave

anyone agree?

Probably not a whole group but just one middle school boy and a college/adult girl

agreed. maybe something like this?

dish mah fetish

loli discord.gg/dKm4E

atfbooru.ninja/posts?tags=teenage_girl_and_younger_boy

any fantasies?

repost

Yeah, back in middle school and HS, tons.
The hot older girl sadly never crossed my path in reality, however.
Le sigh...

what would have been the best thing that could have happened?

bump

she could wander in upset with her bf . trips on a wet floor or something and goes unconscious. move in start groping boobs. touching vagoo. friend sees and decides to join in. then another and another. she wakes up freaked out, but unable to do anything about it because shes still in shock. finally the group brings her to pleasure and she isnt fighting it anymore. cue ahegao face. money shot. the end

bump

i'd like if the girl got turned into a slave

i have a good imagination and i was a pretty horny kid.
this was a covered contingency very early on...

youtube.com/watch?v=_HEXmEuR_fI

what would you do if you had the opportunity to blackmail a cute freshman college girl when you were in middle school?

No, but I love the thought of an elementary school age girl being molested by a man a lot older than her, specifically her father. That's why I do it.

What the fuck is wrong with OP and those questions?
Fucking creepy weirdo.

blackmail is wrong mmmkay?

They have unresolved childhood issues