Drug thread. Enjoying some grape stomper dabs and drinking some new Amsterdam vodka...

Drug thread. Enjoying some grape stomper dabs and drinking some new Amsterdam vodka, also had some Kratom not sure what strain.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dKm4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I LOVE KETAMINE KETAMINE LOVES ME WE CAN DANCE FOREVER IN SYNERGY OF THE SPIRIT REALM

New Amsterdam is shit. Do yourself a favor and buy some decent alcohol.

New Amsterdam is smooth especially for the price

I

The vodka is produced by New Amsterdam Spirits Company. The quality is considered to be great.

Five-time distilled, I've been a long time fan.

yeah nil i've been doing 10 gram a day sometimes atlas and 8 ball and have officially hit addict and don't even care, i piss blood

fuck yourself long time faggot also checked

Well you got the liquor and resin isn't all that bad, I mean I would rather reclaim but resin is good. Why don't you switch to smoking dabs so you can smoke resin when your dry. It's much higher in THC, tastes better, and collects easier and faster.

No potato = no vodka.

lol what Sup Forumsro?

How much are you spending a week in it? Not sure the price to gram

You a fan of patato vodka?

It's too expensive here, ~40+ a g.
I do when I'm feeling extra shwifty though, and it is awesome

Damn man I'm sorry to hear that, that can't be cheap. Enjoy the ride bro, and try to land softly

Saying "potato vodka" is redundant. Because if it ain't made of potatoes, it ain't vodka.

So why we're you refuting to new Amsterdam? You just felt like bringing up potatos?

discord.gg/dKm4E

Not all vodka is made with potatoes.

No, New Amsterdam just tastes like what rubbing alcohol smells like.

I've always drank it because it's fairly cheap and I think it's smooth and good for the price. Also reviews are always good on it. I understand though I can see what you mean, I'm a fan of sailor jerrys but my girl got me drinking this.

I sell it so nothing but sell a g for £30 but obviously what i sniff is free dangerous tho sorry been holed

I will give it credit for being extremely inexpensive.