Who's your favorite edm producer right now. Mine's pic related. Also edm discussion thread

Who's your favorite edm producer right now. Mine's pic related. Also edm discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3i-T9h1X7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zach hill

Kanye West

Kimyan Law
I haven't seen his picture in a while and now all I think about is Bogdanoff when I look at him.

getter's such an annoying asshole. makes good music tho
perturbator, if darksynth counts as edm

Well if i meant electronic music in general i'd go with Aphex Twin but i meant dubstep, trap and that festival kind of music

porter robinson

Deadmau5 simply because you can send him things to sign or a disposable camera. Cool guy in general. I don't like EDM though.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3i-T9h1X7g

My current fav's are NGHTMRE, Mura Masa, and RL Grime. All time fav's are Zedd, Porter and Madeon.

That's what the fucking normies do because they'd rather get fucked then listen to the music. Besides, American festivals are terrible compared to European ones

LOUDPVCK then

go back

edm is for (soon to be) diabetic autismos. Quite grim when it's all taken into consideration

why the fuck do I keep seeing getter on Sup Forums so actively. stop shilling yourself

Getter was pretty exciting a year/two years ago but I've been getting sick of him lately.

His live sets are also not very great for somebody that really just has to drop trap/dubstep bangers.

Anyway, I really like Must Die! and feel like he's super underrated.

Must Die! is such a little bitch lol, had to unfollow him on twitter bc of his constant whining

Oh yeah I agree completely, he's such a baby. I saw him at a Never Say Die showcase and he stopped after 20 minutes because one of the speakers in the venue blew out. Eptic went on right after without complaining and it sounded fine.

But still, Must Die makes some really awesome, forward thinking dubstep and other stuff.

baka. agreed, he's pretty good despite his character

is tiesto still relevant?

slightly

Getter is decent, but his sound is just annoying. He's making trap too often now, and his label could suck ass.

Yeah, he had a song called resistance and it was terrible. His sounds are pretty noisy as well. Can't stand him

He deserves more recognition. He's a great guy desu. Same can be said for Rockwell, who makes some incredible breakbeats and songs. Listen to Detroit and full circle, his best stuff

Eptic is much more developed then must die, even though must die has appeared on owsla, dim mak, rottun, and more. But the issue is his sound. It's so......noisy and grainy. Eptic can be the same, but his sound has developed so well that he is top of the class in NSD besides dr ozi and trampa.