Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0cLdE8rL2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claim :o
why are people triggered so easily :o

The military isn't something I would ever want to be a part of. Perhaps as a civilian employee, but being military itself seems really shitty.

Yohane bikini is nice

>Hamakaze claimed

This invader just won't give up
Honestly I'm not even sure he's looking for me

WHERES THE PIG

Chara claimed.

Claim

who knows :o

oh here you are motherfucker

it's just

What

That's awfully female to be Chara

you were asking for it

It's pretty shitty, and I plan to become a civi employee if possible and stay in Japland.

I'm hungry, someone feed me.

Oh that should be fun for youWell nothing I guess because I don't want to do your stuff

What did i ask for

a dick
post more scarfs :o

rape, what else? you overused smileys

youtube.com/watch?v=i0cLdE8rL2o

Claiming best girl

3DPD

Right beneath you.

-_-

>-_-
GODDAMN YOU BEANERS NEVER LISTEN

my stuff? I thought you wanted to cuddle with someone
what a safer way than with someone you know and share a friendship with

Ok -_-

>-_-
please just stop, my dick isnt even big enough to hurt you during rape

Yeah they are friends but I don't feel comfortable doing that with them

Claim

:o

Ohayou gozaimasu

No -_-
Pls no rape -_-

Oh, that's a boat
You'd think i'd of noticed that earlier

if you use an image you arent supposed to use the smileeeeeeeey
reeeeeeeeeeeeee it doesnt make any sense WHY ARE YOU BEANERS LIKE THIS
see this is cute and this is not

Did Sachi really create the threads?
I thought it was this guy
>

And the threads evolved from there.

Rem Claimed

I'm sure there was waifu threads before then?

that face :o

Ok

sachi didn't create /waifu/

right then

tomo
If you legitimately dont want to go t say so instead of making up bullshit reasons why you shouldnt
yoyo
Nope you allowed affection from another man. 0 isnt an option anymore
yohane
What branch m8

Yes.

you mexicans never listened to reason anyways

0.1%?

i made the first thread ya gringus

The ol USAF.

*hugs*

I didn't use the smiley in my post, i did in in the image like you said -_-

Is this a trap

You want to stay in nipland huh? And what are you taking for courses again?

I was just listening to my stomach grumble and I went to make toast. I hate myself now .-.

wait, shit i just realized it BUT THEN YOU DEVOLVE

it's Alex

5 at a min m8, you
enjoyed it even
>Easiest of all save for coastguard
>wew

dubs and I kill myself

Technically tenryuu and kyouko made the threads as you know them today. But waifu threads were here before then.
In fact, waifu threads weren't just made by one person. A bunch of anons contributed to the waifu threads. They were here a really long time.
Therefore, saying one person made /waifu/ is incorrect. We all made waifu.

I am at max devolution, i can't go lower than this

Ok

4.9?

rerolling for you

>USAF

Nobody cares.

Okay.

I want to go but it seems hard for me to go and I don't want to be a bother to anyone

I hate this pasta -_-

Nice dub dubs by the way

We should just burn waifu down

Claimed.

Sure 4.99 so it rounds to 5
If ypu want to go you can and it wouldnt be a bother. Stop over thinking.

I like how Seryuu is the only akame ga kiru girl to have a full name.

nope

Networking stuff, lots of Cisco stuff mostly. But trying to get a bachelors in computer science.

Why do you hate yourself for making toast??? I'm confused.

I mean, all the branches are easy, AF is just the least depressing and best lifestyle. I made the right choice.

Y...Yes? That face... It taunts me.

You obviously care if you replied

ts origins were a thread where you post your waifus so an user could fap. It then evolved into a chaotic claiming thread with no elitists to rule over them. Then they got a couple of rules like "claim your waifu", "insult other waifus", "rate other waifus". Then it became more of a general. This is when most oldfags started coming. Eventually they started to develop into a niche community on Sup Forums. A couple of anons would circlejerk while most only claim. Soon came November when waifu grew a little so that more anons joined in the circlejerk. This era in history was known as the "Rise of the 'Elitist'". Sooner more new people join that the oldfags felt irrelevant and started the elitist meme. They weren't called elitists yet, but as /waifu/ developed more and more the threads became more frequent when Syndra or Tenryuu (forgot which one) proposed to make them 24/7. By then, Sup Forums started to hate us. What had become of our little claiming threads? At first the circlejerking was harmless fun until it was 24/7. Soon we had grew into a large community with almost a centenary of members. Spamming became more frequent. Sometimes done by a certain shitposter other times done by fags that think that we are using precious amounts of interwebz for their trap-threads. Through all of this the new generation of elitist rose. If the original elitist saw them they would be disgraced. But who cares about so-called "elitism". Sooner it became cool to shitpost on /waifu/. Newfriends would tell us to go back to the original /waifu/ known as Sup Forums. Most of the Avatarfags here tell them to fuck off or what not. Then came another era "Summer of '16". This is when most of our present posters joined. This angered the original "elitists" (I 'm not saying that elitist should kys or anything, just calling them that to differentiate from other anons.) Anyhow the OG Elitists mostly left our /waifu/.
>cont

Anyway the OGs usually lurk. Some of them occasionally post. Some of them are shitposters. A portion have tooken on new personas. But thats not important. By this portion of /waifu/'s history we developed rich (some toxic) culture. Like the elitism meme. This meme is toxic. As it gives the shitposters reasons to shitpost, which support these so-called "elitists" so they can add fuel to the shitposters flame. This vicious cycle is a pillar that supports the firefight of "elitism" shitstorm. Rich culture can be construed by which biased you are. Like think of /waifu/ as a two-party system. One's Republicans the others are Democrats (in /waifu/'s case the elitists are Republicans and the shitposters are NOT democrats but for the sake of this analogy they will be). The "Elitists" want to keep /waifu/ cozy while the shitposters want freedom from quality control and stuff. But like America's two party system there is a third-party. This party is a hybrid of elitist and shitposter (kinda like OG Tomoko, no offence). Then the "Fall of '16" came and we almost had equal amounts of newfags join. By then Project Waifu Beach was canceled partly from the department of Hand-kun and the sheer amount of newfriends. Soon enough, almost none of us knew anyone from Project Waifu Beach. I remember most, if not all PWB anons. The amount of newfriends marked more toxicity and the downfall of waifu. Soon enough people committed acts of heresy so often heresy became the norm in /waifu/. Seriously every night people post lewds of their waifu. Even if /waifu/ sinks to the bottom and have almost no members left we will be reborn and historu will repeat itself. Hell I barely know anybody ITT these days.
>TL:DR: a genuine history of /waifu/ Thats not a shitpost
Source: /waifu/ archives

Spike no plzWell where is it?

Ah, networking. I hate that with a passion, subnet calculations and the like confuse the hell out of me

Because I'm a fatty and now I'm eating

Fuck off sachi.

K

Ok

4.49?

fuck off irrelevant cunt

Its still in planning stages with louise i will inform you
more as it becomes more concrete
No

Why don't you call anymore? I thought we were dating

>implying I'm as irrelevant as you.

Oh ok I'll listen out then

Why not

It's not all that bad, mostly just configuring switches and drawing out networks.
Nigga, if you hungry you eat. Not eating makes your body retain fat more when you go to eat again.

I almost think that I almost learned something today.

5% min is why
Good *pats head*

i doubt any newfags even know who you are

sarah is by gf sorry

That makes it easier to fuck with them.

Uh ok

But you said it could be 4.9

All that stuff confused the hell out of me. I know enough to not be autistic, but beyond that I'm lost without hope!
But eating is the enemy

Those are some tasty looking legs

Because no one uses decimals and that rounds to 5
Just enjoy the possitive affirmation

I use decimals

Proving my point

As long as it's my pats

Everyone here is a rapist

What do you mean
I only rape those who want it

>Koto Claimed