I know I shouldn't fall for liberal bullshit but is Trump fucking up?

I know I shouldn't fall for liberal bullshit but is Trump fucking up?

And I don't want to hear how he is doing from a white supremacist POV, but an objective one.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my entire metric for a successful trump presidency is the volume of leftist tears bottled and sold.

He's been in for 8 days, shut the fuck up and pay attention for yourself.

>has done things he said he was gonna do
>put people who know how to get things done in charge rather than scientist and politicians who have no experience in that field but rather have knowledge
>jobs have actually returned to usa
but most importantly, he hasnt been in office long enough to do anything real. give him 6 months then you can decide if he's doing well or not

Objective viewpoint
Good things he's done: Get us out of the TPP, keep muslims out of the country, see pic related, I don't want them in my country

Bad things he's done: Gut the EPA and Planned Parenthood, as well as authorize construction of the keystone pipeline

Climate change is a pretty serious issue, and I am always against the cutting of science no matter what. He's cut the funding for the EPA, thus killing many projects they've given grant money to.

The planned parenthood cuts are bad because it'll actually cost more money than it'll save, the babies that aren't aborted will become welfare leeches for life

I don't give a shit about the injuns on keystone, but I dislike any investments in fossil fuels, which are only good for short, maybe medium term, it's a poor long term investment. We shouldn't become more reliant on nonrenewable fuels that will run out, we should use those resources to become more self sufficient, so we're not fucked when they run out

That's my take on it

You got your ass handed to you so beautifully in the other thread you're already making another one out of desperation?

>pic related.

as someone who deals with epa they needed to be fucking slapped in the face
they have regulations that make 0 sense and have fucked us over not because they are good regulations to protect environment but because they have no idea what they are doing when they make them. flint is a great example, the epa is what fucked them over but never got blamed or punished for it

>flint is a great example, the epa is what fucked them over
What other interesting facts can your ass produce?

Nice try hillcuck

>>put people who know how to get things done in charge rather than scientist
Like Rick Perry to watch over our nukes and run a research grant program?

Reminder that when these people get butthurt about 'elites,' it's brains that upset them, not money.

Objective Canadian.

He's doing fine so far. But just fine though.

The whole banning immigrants thing is good, same with the trade deal shit and Imo the ban of funding for abortion is fine.

On the other hand he's moving really quick real fast, which is kinda scary. It's like hes got hell on his heels. Also thanks to the wall, a lot of Canadian companies/workers are going down there for work, which sucks for our economy. He also hasent relocated the abortion money yet, which I think should go to sexual education

Oh and his climate change stance is still fucking horseshit. That's the one big thing I can fault him for, though it doesn't really matter anyways cause we're fucked.

well ur a faggot so...

>well ur a faggot so...
Citation needed.

obvious fascist. if nobody stops him we're on a runaway train bros

I would say issuing an executive order on immigration without consulting DoJ and resulting in two successful emergency stays is fucking up. Even if you agree with the immigration policy this is bush league shit.

Your point being what exactly?

I mean, can you think of anything that he has done to live up to any of his campaign promises or help the country? Also, his cabinet is a bunch of out-of-touch billionaires. Not looking good.

Give The Ben Shapiro Show a listen. It's the most objective and truthful political podcast you'll find.

>The whole banning immigrants thing is good, same with the trade deal shit
OP asked for an objective perspective. "hurr it's good" is not objective.

It can produce the alphabet

most of you retards aren't (and will never be) smart enough to regret trump.

wisdom

Don't turn your back on the god emperor.

Oh wow, a well thought-out, differentiated viewpoint.
You're not gonna get very far with that when dealing with retards who just want to see their team win.

alright then you man of Nigerian decent.

The stopping of immigration, Espicalky that of refugees is a good thing as a lot of Syrians and Muslims tend to not adapt to their new environment. Look at Germany or Sweden.

By stopping the i flow of these people it gives the US time to think of better ways to screen potential problems as well as set up a way for these people to either

A:) Adapt. Maybe a training program.
Or
B:) Train them to rebuild their homes so we can ship em back.
That's why it's good and not a fuckup.

Trade deal is good for us as now Mexican products will be phased out from the US due to tariffs, making our stuff more appealing. Meaning hopefully more trade relations between us.

Does this waggle your eyes my noir friendo?

No, he was ALWAYS fucked up. Impeach, or simply force him to resign. Let Pence be Honorary Prez, while GOP Congress runs most things until the next election. Then vote REAL politicians in, Some will be GOP, Some will be Dems, an increasing number will be neither, NONE will be Spies, and LET PUTIN have feels when the jig is up.

So far, yes. He's signing ex. orders left and right without really thinking about it, isn't attending daily intelligence breifings and his cabinet picks are fucking trash.

Boy, you really work hard, huh?

Even if this is true (which I do not concede), Trump fucked up by failing to consult with government attorneys of DHS. So his order got stayed by two separate federal judges. In the process he inflamed anti-US sentiment abroad AND created a political firestorm at home.

Failing to accomplish your objective and hurting yourself in the process is pretty much the textbook definition of fucking up.

kek not even close you fucking retard

>Meaning hopefully more trade relations between us
You're delusional. Every other country in the world can still manufacture their goods in cheaper countries, but US companies will be forced to manufacture their goods in the US, the most expensive country in the world. US companies simply won't be able to compete globally. This will result in less trade, not more.

Domestically, the higher cost of manufacturing will be forwarded to the consumer. Higher costs means less consumers can afford to buy, leading to reduced demand. What happens to supply when demand falls? You guessed it. Get ready for mass layoffs.

Tell me where Trump touched you, I just want to help.

Not at all.

Yeah but people hate him regardless if he did it right. So fuck everyone else outside of the US.

As for not consulting the DHS (though I do not know what this is, so if you could enlighten me) does sound like a fuck up. You gotta work with your own.

>your delusional
No I'm Canadian.

The Canadian dollar is less than american. They might start setting up shop uo here again rather than Mexico. Ergo more trades. I'm not saying it's 100% gonna happen. Just saying I'm hopeful.

Trump's a dictator.

The GOP has both houses -- and Trump hasn't gone through the proper channels.

This started with Reagan, who signed 381 executive orders (the most in US history). The President with the 2nd most executive orders, GW Bush.

This all sets a fantastic precedence for liberals when they win again.

it was more of a grab

>doesn't know what the DHS is

>feels compelled to remark on politics

>is an retard.

This is also pretty delusional. Trump is clearly creating the tariffs with the specific goal of bringing manufacturing back to the US. He thinks it will create jobs because he doesn't understand that it's cheaper now to automate manufacturing than hire US workers to do it. He'd simply remove the tariffs before he would send the manufacturing work to Canada. But he won't do either because he's a stubborn fuck.

I'm with you, except I'm more ambivalent about his efforts to keep Muslims out of the US. Shit's gonna be hard to track down.
Also, if a caliphate really wanted to establish sharia law around the world, I assume they'd try harder here.

You're lying or misinformed. Look up Flints emergency managers, MDEQ was responsible too.

Im Canadian man, I don't give a fuck about your political shit. I just know general stuff. That's why I asked, fairly politely about what it was.

Besides that OP matters, your opinion of me doesn't.

Oh, I know this one! Did you let him do it because he's star like all the other gold diggers?

The hypothetical slippery slope of him becoming dictator and the only people who deny this are those who have the views of an authoritarian dictator. The signs have never been so obvious. I could say the same old shit that he's a racist, sexist, egomaniac but those that love him love him because of those things or are simply delusional, so I mean, I can't really convince you on that.

His economic policies though aren't terrible and similar to past republicans. If he does it right then we might actually improve. But republicans do not have good track record, and he already seems to be making the wrong steps. The possibility of getting more work in states and less tax is great, but that will not do will if our wages are lower, prices are higher, and important government programs that many working class people need to live decently are gone.

I dont think it's entirety delusional. Just optomistic.

Besides who do you think is gonna do those pipelines and fuck up the aboriginals without angering them...?

Trump cares about Trump and fueling his narcissistic ego. He is a great salesman and manipulator. It was an "easier" sale, because of his opponent. He will not do anything intentionally to destroy america, as he wants his, his family and friends best interest protected. He took advantage of the ignorant.
Felons can't vote, but the easily manipulated can. You need to take tests and get licenses for all kinds of things. But any low-IQ gimp can vote. I hope this tremendous mistake does change constitutional law.

You're a fucking moron. It's ALWAYS been policy that federal money cannot be used to fund abortion. What they're ACTUALLY doing is defuniding Planned Parenthood, which offers a wide number of reproductive and other healthcare services to both women and men who are economically disadvantaged. By making things like contraception and STD screening available to these demographics PP is actually a major factor in bringing the number of abortions in this country to an all-time low.

You dumb fuck canuck.

First legitimate argumentation I've seen on Sup Forums

I'm gonna be unbiased here...the wall idea is stupid. Cost a lot of money and was unnecessary since border hopping from latin america was lesser every year since the late 90's. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it is not what it used to be in the 70's to late 90's. They do it mostly through visas now. We could of come up with a better way to stop illegal immigration. A more cost effective way.

The ban on visas for country's that seem to harbor extremists is ok on my book. If those country's want to support these extremists or not take an active role in eradicating them, then we don't want their people here. Extreme a measure as it may seem, it is good because it sends a message to all these governments that are protecting these scum.

The pipe line decision...bad decision. The native americans gathered big time support and it seems like trump is just trying to cater to the big oil companies. Makes him look like he is spreading the swamp, not draining it.

Signed bill to upgrade our armed forces. Good on my book, we will need it no matter what.

Renegotiating trade with china and mexico is still in the works. Let's see what he does. This could be his crowning achievement or fuck us all big time because we get a lot of cheap resources from these countries.

Again, too early to tell but so far I would give him a C-...he will be criticized every turn just like Obama but even worst because he is genuinely unlikable.

He's signing executive orders at a surprising rate. Some people are afraid that he's dismantling some systems too fast, with nothing to replace what's taken out. But that'll come in a few weeks time.

He's probably just going to end up passing most of his duties to other people, so it's not a question if he's fucking up, it's a matter of if those "other people" are doing so well.

Though it is kinda funny (being a third party voter), that people voted for Trump because he was promising so much drastic change. Now that he's in office, it's the same shit, but a different day. This is going to be an underwhelming four years

If it isn't delusional then let's hear one good reason why Trump would want to send manufacturing of US goods to Canada.

He already killed the TPP, as far as I'm concerned he can do whatever the fuck he wants and he'll still be a great president.

Holy shit...

The Trumptards are becoming self-aware!

>EPA caused Flint

Ha fucking ha no.

>people who know how to get thinks done

What fantasy world do you live in?

>dumb fuck Canuck
I like your style

>planned parenthood
>helping men
Doubt,

As for the rest of it. Ehhh. I think the money could be spent on something maybe more effective. Like actually teaching your children about safe sex and the repercussions of it rather than applying a fix for it. Maybe create a better system so the poor stop popping babies they can't have?

Just shit like that. I biased against it cause we have PP trying to make its way up here and it tends to be shit since our other services are better.

When a child learns to ride a bike, you have to let them fall. It is how they learn.

he's delivered on eight of his 20 campaign promises in 2 weeks. Dude is doing amazing.

Good post user.

nope, democrats did.

he's doing everything he needs to as quickly as possible to btfo globalists, libcucks, and the shadow government of unelected officials within the 3 letter agencies.

MSM is on full suicide watch and can't keep up with most of their coverage being on the 5D chess election attendance red herring no one gives a flying fuck about.

EPA is objectively terrible at their jobs and responsible for some of the worst environmental disasters in US history and routinely fuck over businesses, farmers, people who bought land within the projected rare double flecked mcguffin grazing range, etc.

FAKE NEWS about the park service, epa, etc. "blackouts" is routine with every new administration specifically for the reason of a bunch of salty fucks from the other side shitting everywhere.

Canadian dollar is cheaper and we have a fuckton of natural resources. I mean Canada is the plant national for a reason.

Beyond that the keystone pipeline cuts through part of Canada, so we are gonna be getting work we just might be getting extra to do some for you guys. I'm not saying he will 100%, I'm just saying its a possibility.

It doesn't hurt us a great deal, it can just help.

>planned parenthood doesn't help men
I might be wrong but they give out free condoms. Also safe sex means men won't have to deal with child support if the mother doesn't want the father near the kid. It'd also be very help to men if male birth control is a thing, which it could be if men weren't such pussies about it.

>is Trump fucking up?
Oh fuck yes he is.

Countries where Trump does business are not hit by new travel restrictions

washingtonpost.com/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html

>FAKE NEWS about the park service, epa, etc. "blackouts" is routine with every new administration specifically for the reason of a bunch of salty fucks from the other side shitting everywhere.
Proof of this?

>execu

Islam is totally incompatible with western culture.
Trump hasn't gone far enough, we need a nuclear crusade

>link isn't Fox or Breitbart
FAKE NEWS

>handing out free condoms
Fair enough.

>wants to ban entry from countries known to fund muslim terrorists
> but he didn't ban these other countries!!!

Are you hearing yourself?

>only warzones controlled by ISIS and other terror cells are part of the ban
>only failed states full of military aged male "refugees" are on the ban list
GEE I WONDER WHY

prettttttttty sure flint's republican governor did

flint Michigan = red district.

kek, but sure, "da democrats did it!"

>Canadian dollar is cheaper and we have a fuckton of natural resources
This does not even come close to making Canada a better option than Mexico or China.

Are you suggesting that Saudi Arabia doesn't fund muslim terrorism user?

>hand out free condoms
Condoms are not only cheap, but like universities and colleges even hand them out....

>safe sex
Like I said, use the money to educate the masses instead of band-aiding the problem.

>makes could have birth control if they weren't such pussies.

Look I know this is bait, but explain further.

Doesn't matter if he is or not. If he does the legislative and judicial branch will correct it.

>only warzones controlled by ISIS and other terror cells are part of the ban.
I'm pretty sure Iran isn't, and Iran isn't even the same type of Muslim as ISIS. They're just enemies of Saudi Arabia.

It's another government agency wasting money.

dont take any information from anybody posting a fucking pickachu with a MAGA hat seriously.

>he doesn't like Mexico or China
>other points still stand.

not saying your wrong, just not entirely correct.

>It's white peoples fault the entirely black democrat local government of Flint Michigan first was too stupid and cheap to put the proper filters for their new water source and ruined the entire cities piping within a year
>it's white peoples fault the entirely black democrat local government keeps missing the fucking deadlines to get the money earmarked from the evil white man to fix the fucking pipes

Here's the problem with his country-based visa ban: most of the countries named have had comparatively little to do with modern Wahhabi terrorism. Know what else they've had little to do with? Trump's business ventures, unlike several other largely Muslim countries that were not targeted, including Saudi Arabia aka the country of origin for most of the 9/11 hijackers. But Trump has business there and is widely believed to be indebted to the al-Sauds, so they get a pass.

I'm suggesting the other muslim countries don't hold a trillion of US debt. Like the other anons talking about safe sex, banning those 7 countries is about protecting yourself from diseases you created when you fucked the place up. STDs from outside can be taken care of later.

This, in 100% with both of these guys

>white supremacist POV
>objective one
>insinuating there's a difference
>being a fucking race traitor
i'm glad trump won and all but i would have happily accepted a loss if i knew it were because people like you had committed suicide instead of voting

Wait do you think Trump is just doing all of this to spite Mexico and China? This is about bringing manufacturing to the US, nothing more. It's not like he hates Mexico/China and is just looking for some way to fuck them over.

And no, your other points don't "stand," they're completely irrelevant. We're talking about manufacturing of goods for US companies here, not the fucking oil pipelines.

>Look I know this is bait
No it isn't. Men don't want to deal with the side effects and would rather have their women deal with it. Because their pussies. Also
>condoms are cheap therefore Planned Parenthood is useless
If you could find more ways they could help males, enlighten me or call your closest facility, I'm sure they have something. But just because the costs of assisting women is higher doesn't mean it's useless.

And this is why you've doomed us. You'll let this sociopathic retard drag this country down with everybody in it so long as you get a little petty revenge on whiney liberal faggots.

Is there no middle ground anymore? Are retarded petty trailer trash and weak liberal faggot really the only two choices we have?

ouch

you know a LOT of people regret voting for him. do you hate them all? for exercising freedom of thought? freedom of speech?

Sad!

Oil pipelines still count. We're getting money for it. It's still a win.

It will create new networks for us and could land other deals when it comes to construction.

The other stuff, like I said is optimistic thinking.

Yes, Americans want to spend 35%+ more on goods they purchase. Doh.

don't be myopic

your sample group is tumblr and Sup Forums

the vast majority of Americans are moderate people.

the super far left snowflakes, and ultra hard right snowflakes (there's not much that separates them btw) are the exception. not the rule.

While I agree with you in principal, your numbers are bonkers. See

"we" lol

Corporations are getting money for it.

you won't see a penny of it, son. ever.

I live in an okay area with mostly whites, when I was in high school they spoke plenty about condoms and other forms of contraception. It honestly never helped. Its good to know, but if youre implying that it will stop people from fucking without condoms and inevitably becoming pregnant at a young age then youre wrong. Everyone i knew still thought they were too cool for condoms. In reality, half of them had kids by accident that ruined their lives. In the long term, funding planned parenthood would be ideal. Education is key, prevention is necessary, but so is a safety net.

Is he doing it to spite Mexico and China? No, he's doing it to pander to retarded trailer trash constituents.

then let's say 'in modern history' (ie the last 50 years).

that's good enough for me

There's a difference between delusion and optimism. In order for an idea to move from the former to the latter, there has to be SOME way for it to work. There is no good reason why Trump would want to move the manufacturing of US goods to Canada.

>I shouldn't fall for liberal bullshit
>implying only white supremacists support trump
but you obviously are a liberal who's full of shit