I took acid 12 hours ago. AMA

I took acid 12 hours ago. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6hGs4fRmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it all a lie ?

oh man it was like all the achievement I've done so far was met with doom, have you even tried?

Also, titbump

Dosage?

post boipucci

No you didn't, unless you used a test kit or did the bitterness test. Otherwise 99% chance that shit was nbome. Trip safely user

Dunno tbh. Had two tabs. Took one. Had some before. Enough said, one guy ended up stripping to his dick and breaking down.
It's pretty strong.

more about nbome? Is that a thing in US only?

Was about to put that webm of actual fish getting baited but can't really find it. I'm as real as it gets here.
Tripped before? Share
Never tripped, ask

why didn't you start a thread 9 hours ago ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
it's a research chemical that can fit on blotter paper and has very similar effects to acid
low doses can kill you so you gotta make sure to stay away from it when getting LSD off the streets.
Not sure whether it's just a US thing but it looks like it's been banned by several countries so probably is popular worldwide

so 9 hours ago it was 7 local time. There was a guy freeking out and we didn't have a tripsitter so it went very tense till like 9-ish so we moved on to our own parties and so on.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
Interresting. It didn't taste very bitter. just like a distinct tinge of it once I took it. They say it may last like up to 10 hours the NBOMe thing but mine is 12 hours down and it will just keep on giving.

glory bump

I've never taken acid nor nbome personally so I can't speak for myself, but I found this video that seems to explain some differences if it helps: youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6hGs4fRmA

bamp

what visuals did you see?

I like her. She's so calming, Been watching her stuff since like 2009

Ok so to visuals:
It's been crazy like. I've taken it before and none yet it was so strong so there was this shiny texture in glimmering colours to all I've seen. Peoples features would also blur and change.

I've only seen a couple of her videos but on that note I'll check out more. She also seems to have a pretty good grasp on what she's talking about

>Peoples features would also blur and change.

Did you ever try looking at yourself in the mirror during your trip?

It's really hard and personal to get a grasp on this subject cause it takes in what you see into metaphysical but she takes it easy as you can tell and gets a detached perspective on it, so she's alright. People who would get too invested would freak the fuck out

Are you gay now?

no. Quite straight, been gaming so girls like few hours in, I went to a club.

I've only smoked weed, I'm afraid that if I take acid I will "realize" just how pathetic my life is and that suicide really is the only answer.... that after the drugs wear off my perspective will have changed on life. How accurate are my fears?

G A H T D A M N

lol nicks a faggot

Not OP but the detail you see in your face while tripping is too much for me

OP here. it's intense I don't really reach out to people on acid. Sometimes I do but it's power games so I'd rather reach out to non-tripping people cuz I do mess the trippers up a lot sometimes.

Pretty accurate to be hones. All you believe and all you feel is subjected to doom, so nothing really happens but you feel like something extremely profound (perhaps bad is about to happen). People cope with it differently. I believe that in the end it may bring you strenght if you keep your values through it.

It basically challenges what you believe in and cries for change. It may be a good change depending on how you play it

I've done a lot of acid....Tripped probably 75 times.

Sometimes it's fun...Sometimes it's not. It's always a ride though.

I find mixing MDMA to be very pleasant with it.

A ride it is. Always. It's named trip for a reason I guess.
I'm not a big fan of Mollies. Went to my friends and this chick I know she would just get her eyes turning upside down and shit.

Took it myself before, but never really felt anything. I felt more in control kinda if anything

Honestly you sound like a faggot who tries too hard. Are you trying to escape your real life by getting high?

but don't we all? don't we seek a contact with a different, cooler or less cool reality

bump

I remember seeing these years ago. Just did an image search with few results. Who is she?

Listen if you are going to pretend you aren't a loser who shitposts on Sup Forums that's fine. I am a loser who posts on Sup Forums and I'm aware of it.

Aww... shit. I hate myself and have very low self esteem. I've experienced good "third person" perspective while high on weed to see things from other people's point of view but that doesn't help me feel better or change myself.

shut up malcolm

An OC some lucky guy nailed back in early 2000's. There is a set of her and one pic when she takes the dick.

Dunno. You seem upset about it. We both shitpost on Sup Forums I just went out there and done some risky stuff. It's fun. You should try it