I'm starting to like this guy

I'm starting to like this guy.

He'll fuck up a lot but at least we won't get fucked by kebab.

>I'm not even white kek

I love my president

OP here

Me too

Wake up every morning ready to hear what new badass thing this alpha has done

MAGA

Yep, the louder the cucktard libs whine, the more I know he's on the right track.

I've never been so proud of a president in my life, and I'm an oldfag, I'm 50.

Didn't they just overturn his ban?

if you're that old then you should know better. My guess you're out of work, smoke pot & even tho you were dishonorably discharged from the army you have military healthcare

I'm waiting for him to make it legal for us to own NEW machine guns again.

Fucking Reagan, the worst thing that EVER happened during his watch was letting that POS Wrangel WRONGFULLY pass the Hughes Amendment in 1986...and when I say "wrongfull", I mean senate voter fraud.

Actually I'm in shape, pull down money like a mad motherfucker, drive a Corvette, and Im probably fucking your mom

>won't get fucked by kebab
We're literally sucking Saudi Arabia's dick. All the bans are enemy nations of Saudi Arabia.

It's just a temporary injunction some leftist judge imposed after lobbying from the (((ACLU))). They need to review the legality of it. This effectively means the ban won't take effect until the Attorney General is confirmed because the White House currently lacks the control of the Justice Department required to effectively fight it.

We'll win - POTUS has control over the borders, this is a well established legal precedent - especially if he cites safety, which he is.

They can't. The president can write executive orders. Executive Orders ONLY deal with acts of the Federal government, and cannot and will not affect the laws and rights of private citizens.

Our border security is well within the laws of executive orders when it concerns foreigners entering the country.

Truth is, he could ban the entrance of all foreigners with black hair and brown eyes under 6' tall if he wanted to do so...and it would stick.

Owning a machine gun for what purpose?

WTH, he banned shish kebab?

This is my new wallpaper by Kek

Im 47 and also fucking your mom

Hahahaha! Bwahahaha! Your shitty President lost! A federal judge blocked his ban!

I genuinely hate living in America now
not because of Trump, but because of all the fucking flowers who bitch about him
I'm so fucking happy that he's at least putting fourth an effort to try to protect us and all I see on twitter shit like pic related
I'm considering posting ISIS footage in hopes that people will change their views

Protecting our property and killing heretics.

He's a loser! Looosssssserrrr!

Go check the news dipshit. Your President lost

best president

The losingest president ever

56 here and retired to a hobby farm with horses and dogs and whatnot

For having fun.

Why do you hate America?

>for what purpose
whatever I want

This tbh

>Thinks we should ban our primary suppliers of our overseas oil, a country full of Christians, and the most powerful Arab military ally we have

It's called realpolitik newfag.

I think it has more to do with these countries having an actual government and aren't in a constant state of civil war (Excluding Iran, I think Trump just hates Iran) and we have military bases is SA and UAE.