Hey b. I've given up on everything, So what seems like a better idea...

Hey b. I've given up on everything, So what seems like a better idea? heroin overdose or leaving my car running in my garage. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3DQJKcFik8&list=PL0wGICWoe8AylRX5qUbdtvFBXumEa8Zc6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both for good measure

I would do heroin, although I'd be scarred of injecting myself

Heroin will be a nice drift from this world to the next. No pain, ya just fall asleep. I'd go w that

Neither, assuming you have family do something that can give them a lawsuit to get them money after your death.

Or, die peacefully with a helium mask

You've watched too many movies - carbon monoxide is a terribly slow and painful way to die. Buy a gun.

Heroin but dont overdose on it its the best just heroin heroin heroin and heroin all day

is it really that bad?

Heroin? Fuck that get Carfentanil

Horsey OD for sure

Fuck suicide. Take all your money and buy a one way plane ticket to cambodia. Live like a king for $20 a day and see what happens.

Heroin it is, thank you all for good memories b.

Hey buddy some times things are rough. I know nothing about you but hang in there and sleep on it im sure younwill feel better in the morning. If you cant find anything worth living for then live for someone, else it will gove you purpose. Everytime you do something, a good deed it is like a big fuck you to this fucked up world. cheers bud there are decent people in this world.

there is chance of not dying and just becoming a mongoloid retard

no dont do that
Listen to Gorillaz

way better than

good luck user, save me a seat in hell.

Car exhaust, so family and friends dont think youre a piece of shit junkie

This

youtube.com/watch?v=A3DQJKcFik8&list=PL0wGICWoe8AylRX5qUbdtvFBXumEa8Zc6

Car won't work unless it is quite an old model, you will just have a long shitty time waiting to die but you won't

only if you get removed from the car prematurely or don't get it to the right CO concentration.

My sister OD on heroin :(

It's actually kind of difficult to purposely overdose. The probability of success is pretty low.

Now find some heroin mixed with carfentanyl (elephant tranquilizer), the odds increase dramatically,

My advice to you is to stop being a pussy, man up, and stop letting life make you it's bitch.

make an exit bag, dipshit

Heroin dude. At least go out happy.

Heroin for sure

It's can be tricky to guarantee death with an OD, and the consequences of not dying can be rather grim.

If you haven't/aren't seeing a psychiatrist and therapist regularly, then you need to be doing that first. If you have done so and all intervention has failed so far but you have not yet tried ECT, then you need to that. If that fails, you have my blessing (though microdosing K or LSD has some promise now as well as for future mainstream drug developments).

That craving to kill yourself is not normal and not rational -- that's what "severe depression" is. And if you haven't even tried SSRIs yet then you're a fool to give in already, because it may have been years or even decades since you have felt the same magnitude of happiness that normal people feel almost daily and in the process of SSRIs through ECT you might be able to get that, and trust me, that's worth it -- far more than any drug high.

heroin overdose might not kill you. It kills by depressing the breathing centers in the brain, you need a high concentration of heroin for that to occour, and that varies widly from person to person. Also it is hard to achieve given that street heroin is of low purety (makes it even harder to calculate the needed dose) and might be cut with other substances that dont have the same efect on the breathing centers.

so, regular life. Thanks