Is the United States on the verge of a Civil War?

Is the United States on the verge of a Civil War?

Who Republicans vs a bunch of immigrant loving faggots?

I'd love to see that one.

No.

/s?

the left has no guns or real men to work with, so no.

I hope so.

No. That would require planning. We don't do that kind of thing anymore. We just retreat to our ideological corners and fling shit at each other.

Huh? You think we actually give a fuck about foreigners outside of some stupid teenagers that think any of this matters...?

Kids grow up and realize everything is awful quick enough.

nope, just letting the moron string enough rope to hang himself.

ha, such a cute fantasy.

/thread

When I was a kid I didn't care about foreigners but now that I'm older I'd like to not have a dune coon on every corner that may or may not spontaneously combust

Oh no, the left certainly have guns. In fact they've been gearing up to revolt against the government after Trump got elected. It's a pretty big double standard now that they're arming themselves after so much anti-gun rhetoric, but I'm happy for them nonetheless.

Thats nothing compared to what agribusiness is doing to our fucking planet. Theyre going to kill off our population by one way or another. Trumps already working toward that. Kill off the weak is his endgame.

and the right has been gearing up to revolt against the government since Fillmore got elected

gtfo you squirrel squeezing brainwashed niglet

gl liberal nigtards

youre gonna need it lol

I mean the second amendment was created to protect the first. We'll just have to wait ans see which side wins.

Or itll be the Holocaust all over again.

The poor, dumb, and handicapped will be executed

hitler had the right concept but instead of jews it shouldve been liberals

Sorry your life will soon be over bro.

not even close.

Itll fucking happen. Trump is already getting his fuck ducks in a row

So will yers

Yeah hopefully leftwing fascists will be defeated for good l

Honestly if America does go to war with itself I'll be buying a plane ticket to come over and fight for the side against Trump. Id love nothing more than to shoot some of his supporters.

You're more than welcome.

a civil war could never happen in modern America.

the national guard alone could stop any uprising.

the crown jewels of America, California and NY(CA alone is the world's 5th largest economy) would be protected by any means necessary.

however there will be beatings. and perhaps some killings. many 'conservative trump voters' have been beaten badly. some may die.

Very sad.

the far left will be killing some facists

it will never resort to civil war. that scenario's impossible in modern America.

It's all very sad.

>crown jewels

When it comes down to it, it'll be all political parties vs the government.

Trump supporters don't have the physicality and coordination, and they're quickly jumping from the trump train Because of all the shit he's been up to.

It'll be a very small militia of biased people who will end up fighting for Trump and the government. Everyone who's reasonable is going to want governmental reform
And the PC left is going to cry the whole time.

We'll all need the luck, it's a question of how quickly the dumb will die off.

There is absolutly nothing to suggest a civil war, there arent even any factions. The red/blue states dont have any special relationship.

The bankers would never allow it.

Most of Trump's supporters are elderly, the faggots posting here probably didnt even vote

you libcucks already bring up how california has the worlds 5th largest economy,but that isnt going to save you from being wiped off the face of the earth.liberals are a cancer to america

Litteraly. California, New York, and Texas, in that order bring in the vast majority of America's money.

BINGO

the GOP's dying off. literally.

they don't have enough 'new blood' to support them.

and Hillary still won by 3,000,000 votes :^)

No, that would be far left.

¿Has buscado alguna vez un hotel en Internet? ¿Has visto la cantidad de precios diferentes que hay para la misma habitación? Trivago te ayuda a comparar los precios de más de 700 mil hoteles en más de 175 páginas web, en vez de perder tiempo y dinero, Trivago te lo hace más fácil para que encuentrea tu hotel ideal al mejor precio, sólo entra a Trivago.com y escribe tu destino, selecciona en dos clics la fecha de llegada y salida. Así de simple, Trivago busca al instante entre cientos de páginas web y te muestra los hoteles disponibles al mejor precio. ¿Hotel? Trivago.

im sad al gore was lying when he said sea levels would rise and california would be under water by 1995. but there is still hope i guess

lol america has made money for decades, wtf you talking about

Guns start to fire, Gets PTSD, Wishes he was in IRAQ. Get PTSD anyway. *Breaths heavily*
>Come fly with me lets fly lets fly away

Crown jewels? More like shit stains. The National Guard is bullshit. It's basically welfare for lazy young guys.

hasnt*

pretty much. need to get out of your mom's basement for 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year? join the national guard!

If there is anything today, people will be looking back 10 years to where we are today. Looking at sparks.

There will NEVER be another civil war in the US. The people are too complacent, and the powers that be have a strong enough grip on the culture to disallow things from getting bad enough to the point that the people start waking up. We're busy with our bread and circuses.

when the antifada guys stop knocking out trumpees, and start shooting them, it will be very sad.

why do trumpees just take the beatings?

weak!

Now that I think of It Mexico would have to do with a Civil War.

barnum and bailey is shutting down though...

Actually, people turn more conservative as they age. It's called wisdom. As Churchill said, 'If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.'

yes between the sjws and the nazis

Only one reason this won't happen.

The military is under complete control.

>a bunch of immigrant loving faggots?

If you count NY , LA, San Francisco, California etc as a "bunch", then yes

Except the Democrat leadership are all senior citizens too.

I hope so, Id love to see Afghanistan send troops to come help the libtards and then get completely obliterated from society and soon will reign 1000 years of conservative folly.

It's heading that way but things need to get much worse in your general day to day before we start seeing it

liberals are pussies

You forget our Men and Women who fight were once citizens themselves.
I would misjudge a good few riots ether

millennials = DNC now.

the GOP... well you'll always have your welfare moochers in red states to vote R.

but when the majority of the GOP dies off (they're baby boomers), who'll take their place?

topkek

no, republitards are finding out what the silent majority looks like when you piss them off, and now they'll shut the fuck up like the small penis, cowardly, chickenhawks they are.

ITT

>I LIKE MUH FREEDUM!

>except when it hurt my feelings and other people have differnt thoughs!

>and that's why I support facism!

Lol amerifats

serious question. we've seen so many Trump-supporters get knocked out by leftists.

why won't they defend themselves or fight back?

what will they do when leftists start shooting them?

the reason I ask is this: trump supporters have always stated how tough they are, and that they could "easily beat up any leftist snowflake. and that liberals don't have guns."

btw: I don't promote violence.

well said.

and I'll add to that. the silent majority = moderates on the left and right.

if the real silent majority hates you or your party, the next election might not go so well for your party.

Liberals will lose cause we conservatives will shoot them with our guns.

Soon..

Except for how many are willing to come back from serving to shoot up a Military base?

the trump supporters would kill the liberals and then kill themselves due to poss traumatic stress

4 or 5

or they would start it

There has been an awful lot of civil disobedience and the flash protests across the major airports across the country was surprising

Police cant even stop gangs, others wont stop this ether.

Well, officers in the military tend to be reps, something like 8 to 1. Since the military itself is about a 3rd rep, a 3rd, dem, 3rd independent and POTUS is uhge orange rep. it's a pretty safe bet that the reps will lead thus killing the libtards, who come at us (i'm indep) with their dildo's, buttplugs and accusations of being Nazi's, pretty swiftly.

My magic crystal ball also confirms this.

Thead/

Not a civil war, a coup. There's no way to have a civil war in a country with nukes, even the kind of crowd control shit we have.

The "top brass," the established deep state freaks, will lash out against Trump, especially if he tries to throw them out. Realistically I'll "support" them but whether it works or not won't come down to civilians

Oh you stupid stupid fools.

You think the political posters on Sup Forums make up any relevant majority in politics (left or right)?

no, the average American is moderate and sane. they had 2 choices. Hillary or Trump. Disgusting candidates. Faced with those choices, I don't blame anyone (except the active supporters of Hillary/Trump) for the current state of fuckery.

absolutely not. the military would shut down in a coup in minutes.

And let me add this you wretched animals:

the suggestion of violence toward any elected official will not be tolerated. in any capacity. ever.

Is this board Sup Forumsluepilled? It seems so. I thought Sup Forums wasn't comprised of partisan faggots who jumped to whatever cause of the week.

bless you my dear dear friend

thank god for moderates like you and your sanity

This ^

It's "my nigga"

You butthurt PC snowflake faggot

As a Californian, i agree I'm a republican and I fucking hate this state. Every year they restrict our second amendment rights little by little and come up with new laws to punish the common man to keep the cucks in Sacramento rich.

for example if you are caught even holding a smartphone even when you are at a red light that's a fine.No matter the circumstance.

and don't even get me started on the bullet button required by law and the ten round mag law.

ya think?

Fuck you cuck sjw faggot. I'm literarily a nigga fool.

>nope, just letting the moron string enough rope to hang himself.
pretty much this.

0 firearms. 1 town in Indiana would dominate you.

Meanwhile, your left hand is reigning folly over your inverted neocon nutsack and stubby fireplug penis as we speak.

You know you can get mags that come in 10round but if you remove a bolt become full cap?

>checked
Any more of these greentext analyses of an American Civil War?

I have a lot of family in Cali and I've recently noticed their shift into all things pro Women's rights, pro BLM, Pro Muslims, ect. These are really intelligent people, well, they were. That shit is like a mental illness that spreads, if such a thing could exist. I grew up there, in the hood. At the hight of the whole Crips vs Bloods gang wars. Now all these same people are talking feminist points and shit. It's crazy.

Nah. Are feathers ruffled? Sure, but civil war is ridiculous.