Is the Sup Forumscore chart still applicable in 2017 Sup Forums population?

I mean looking at the catalog there are generals for everything even K-Pop, something you will never see in 2010 or earlier.

The k-pop general accounts for like 2% of Sup Forums users and no one outside it likes k-pop.

lmao what a terrible list

>completely removed bleeps section
yeah fuck off

The k-pop people literally just masturbate to the girls. The music barely matters.

That chart is ancient OP, so it doesn't really apply anymore. If I recall correctly, the newest chart had Mac Demarco and Fishmans on it, I can't be bothered to find it but it's much more accurate

Yeah, like the general consensus seen already, this is pretty bad for getting into music and it's not completely relevant to Sup Forums. Some of the p4kcore is kind of flavor of the week of the past that no one really hears about, the hip hop section barely represents albums that receive discussion on Sup Forums, and the same goes for the metal section, which has some pretty poor choices and is too small to have 3 Iron Maiden albums, 3 Burzum albums (with no Hvis on top of that), and 2 Megadeth. On top of that, there's not even an electronic section. The only part that has pretty good choices is the classics, but even that could use tweaking in terms of relevance to Sup Forums.

Isn't there a newer chart? Regardless, we should just start over with mu-core. One album per artist, and remove all of the irrelevant shit (Burial, Banana Album, etc.)

Here's the most recent one, it needs some work for sure, I haven't seen a thread about Twin Infinitives or Sea Change in a long time

Making a Sup Forumscore chart is useless now. It was applicable way back when the board was a pretty close community, but now it's all a big mess of people from all over and there's nothing close to a common taste at all.

no, everyone on Sup Forums divides into their groups. we have the rockist prog fans and the kpop and the bleepers and then everyone else is a normal person

Kpop generals have existed since I first came here in 2008

The original never had a bleeps section.

>burial
burial is still loved by Sup Forums lmao, what are you talking about

But it's never talked about. I think I've seen one thread in the last month that mentioned Untrue.

>rockist electronic
no one who browses /bleep/ would be caught dead listening to that shit

only people who discovered /bleep/ yesterday think this
reality is 90% of people on /bleep/ have listened to them and dont bother talking about them because they are aware of this and a lot of it isnt suited for the club

98.12.28 should be there instead of Long Season

That chart was made 10 years ago.
Think about it for a second. Of course it doesn't hold up.
God what am I still doing here.
Current Sup Forumscore would probably be filled with hip-hop, mainstream pop albums and bleeps. There is not even a point in making it people coming here already know about Kanye and Kendrick Lamar

>electronic includes Alive 2007

eh there's been a pretty big resurgence lately in prog love. which i think is annoying and unironically related to pol popularity

Has to be one of the best electro live right?

I've seen more threads on Odelay than Sea Change, maybe we should replace it. Plus, Odelay is better

They should both be on there t.b.h

What about this list? It needs updating

government plates over powers that b

It still is amazing

>10 years ago
>has MPP
No, its from early 2011 iirc, the one with MBDTF as mucore was mid 2012

BOTTOMLESS PIT

I get that mu discusses DG, AnCo, and Swans 24/7 but I feel as if they're over-represented in this chart

Pleb opinions coming through
>For ANCO, I feel like Feels is more talked about than Strawberry Jam.
>Is 5 Swans albums necessary? Especially since I rarely ever see Children of God talked about here.
>What ever happened to Andrew Jackson Jihad - People That Can Eat People...? I still see that album talked about frequently
>Also, didn't Blackstar used to be on this chart? I think it still should be
>Does /jazz/ like Kamasi and Cowboy Bebop? Last time I checked, the Sup Forums hivemind had a distaste for those, but I may be wrong
>Where's GKMC? I know TPAB is already there, but GKMC is still one of the most talked about albums here.
>.....Also I think it's time to put Art Angels on here. Maybe have it replace Visions.
>Thinking Fellows Union Local 282 - Strangers of the Universe
>Titus Andronicus - The Monitor should be on here as well
>I'd even argue On Avery Island should be on here too.
>Is it too soon to put Atrocity Exhibition on here? Would it replace XXX or a different slot?

Yeah, most people accept that the Kamasi and Bebop haters are just contrarians

I think no on inside it likes k-pop either

>Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
My nigga

Better than Sup Forums's at least