I miss her so fucking much... i need a feels thread Sup Forums

I miss her so fucking much... i need a feels thread Sup Forums

I lost my feels folder, but I feel you brother. Though, you're better off without her. Or at least that's what I tell myself...

2 years in, the pain never stops my friend, when u think it stops, thats when u see her face again and it all comes back.

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason, just wait and see

have you tried a doctor

is she dead?
if not, you're a fuckin pussy

no.. i just go to work, drink, smoke, and sleep. I haven't really tried to help myself.

I know man, I woke up to a picture of her today on fb. (Friend request from one of her friends) Her smile was so perfect, just proves that I loved her more than she ever loved me.

Imagine having a girl you were friends with, until one day you and she were in your room, together.

You blurt out you've always loved her, and five minutes later, she is screaming the filthiest words interjected with "I love you" as she wraps your legs around your head as you lick her to orgasm.

Imagine fucking each other senseless and passing out, holding each other.

Imagine one day, after three months of great dating and realize she is the one, getting a knock on your door by police officers.

Drunk driver.

Didn't make it.

"We're so sorry."

I returned the ring.

I bought a gun.

Two more months, and then he's out. Two more months,and the law says he's paid enough time.

Two more months, then he pays me.

People like you make me feel so much better about myself.

every time i see here pictures it hurts. and every time it hurts more and more.

You suck at alternative fiction

i dont know your story, but i think it is natural to mask as much pain as possible. if she loved u at all you will have no way of knowing how much pain she is in or at all.

Get fucking over it. I did. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and did something with my life to keep my mind off her. Was with that bitch for 2 years and she was cheating on me for the last five.

*months

3edgey5me, m8

I'm glad to hear that, faggot

This, I always like jt money- hoe problems ain't no problem

I've lost girls that fucked me up. It takes time to realize it's just ya ego that's hurt.

Sometimes it karma, sometimes you bang another girl on a "break"... Don't take that girl back, ever.

If she leaves one time she'll leave again.

You will feel better eventually bro, I promise. I know I'll eventually forget this girl too. Just don't close yourself to love, there is someone out there for you, needing love as much as you do.

Ur a faggot

lol op wont do it, no balls

You could be right, I just hope you aren't because that means that we're both stupid for letting each other go.

you need to find something to do with your life thats worth wild, then this woman will not matter to you

you know, i don't mind losing them, shit happens. but seeing them move hurts. feels like you're replaced

What happened user? Details

how old are you OP??

cuz this sounds like some high school shit to me, like someone who has not yet been broken down by life enough and grows attached easily
i used to be all bitchy about females when i was in high school but as I have gotten older i feel no more affection for females than i do to any ordinary friend

Story sucks.

FL has a life sentence for deaths involving a DUI even if the driver is not at fault.

Get realistic, fag.

I'm 25 my GF of almost 3 years recently left me for LA to move back in with her parents..

shit hurts. I feel your pain OP. It hurts to wake up without her. It hurts to imagine her with someone else. and moreover I can barely imagine myself with someone else. I feel so ugly and undesirable yet the urge to get laid has been so intense.

this is horrible.

Jesus Christ, one more reason to stay the hell out of Florigay.

>this retard thinks anyone stupid enough to kill someone driving drunk deserves anything other than the death penalty

Don't make the same mistake this guy's parents made. Euthanize retarded people. Please.