IM RICH, FAMOUS, & SUCCESSFUL, BUT I'M ALSO SAD AND UNFULFILLED BECAUSE OF...REASONS

>IM RICH, FAMOUS, & SUCCESSFUL, BUT I'M ALSO SAD AND UNFULFILLED BECAUSE OF...REASONS

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

jesus christ who actually likes this dumb show? does anyone actually feel sorry for this dumb prick? I get it. It's suppose to be 'le real depression'. "MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS! HE CANT FILL THE VOID INSIDE OF HIM!" 'he's just like me, i'm ALSO unsatisfied, he's articulating MY FEELINGS!' Give me a fucking break. It's all a bunch of slock. And don't get me started on the animation. It's like everyone in the show has arthritis.

I liked it

>the show is named "Bojack Horseman"

Did you really expect anything good to come out of it?

fuck you i like it

I like Will Arnett. Flaked sucked though.

Poor person detected

I don't think thats how happiness works?

">problems poor fag wont understand"

I agree completely. The story arc is complete shit also, but I forced myself to get through to the end of season 2. The only good joke was picrel

Is it even possible to be rich & successful and NOT be happy?
Virtually anything in the world can be bought, if you have enough money.

Fuck me for posting in a bait thread, but here goes. He came from an emotionally abusive household where his mental disorders went untreated and were exacerbated by his cold and distant mother. He was shy and vulnerable and she pushed him into show business for her own gain and gave him no love in return. This set him on a path of constantly striving to achieve fame but never being satisfied by anything he achieves. But yeah, good point "rich people aren't allowed to be sad"

Nice job rationalizing a shit show retard

It's in the show you mong, have you not seen it or are you too dense to comprehend it?

Bojack is the best depiction of real depression I've ever seen. The whole point is that the only thing that's standing in the way of his own happiness is himself. That goes for most of the characters, and the show is about each of them gradually realizing this (or not) and learning to repair themselves (or not).

As somebody who actually struggles with real depression and is only recently rising out of poorfaggotry, I'm fucking sick of seeing all this emotionally stunted, Tumblr-sponsored bullshit where people act like just because you can flip through the DSM and pick out a name for your bullshit, that means you don't have to take any responsibility for fixing yourself. Bojack should be required viewing for anybody who wants to blame all their issues on other people.

You're putting more thought into this schlock than the creators did

this show is great kill yourself op

I think the show is pretty good

b8 thread try harder next time kid

go back to family guy

Are we just ignoring the fact that money literally cannot buy the things that Bojack ones? Namely to be recognized for his art, and to have people think he is genuinely a good person?

Watched all of S1 and a few episodes of S2. It's definitely a chore to watch

>MR FIRST WORLDER HAS EVERYTHING EASY AT THE MOST LUXURIOUS POINT IN HISTORY AND HE IS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF... REASONS

this is literally your logic

money wont magically fix all your problems, trust me

You know it's shit because it if it wasn't for the humanoid animals nobody would watch it

>You know Community is shit because if it didn't take place in a wacky community college, nobody would watch!

>money wont magically fix all your problems
It can fix about 99.9% of everything, except like shit cancer etc.

>Hi, I'm 15 and cannot relate to common life experiences yet.

Nice!

>can't refute that guy
Kek

community is also shit

The contrarian in me immediately wants to point in the direction of Bill Gates, whose money (both his parent's and the money he made himself using the opportunities the former allowed) did literally that. But I do see your point.

Reminder that research has show happiness does go up significantly the higher your income.

HOWEVER, the happiness/money correlation levels out at about $80,000 a year. Past that, your earnings do not affect your happiness. Logically, this is because at that point, you can take care of all your expenses and buy pretty much whatever you want, within reason.

It's also worth noting, however, that actual depression is not necessarily the same as unhappiness. Depression merely results in unhappiness.

Lost it pretty hard reading your post in the kid's voice

Also OP is a fag, fucking guy who played Mork killed himself, and that fucker was a star

wew lad, you should get out more
inb4 I would if I had the money

>Depression merely results in unhappiness
Thank you. I've been clinically depressed since my teens and I've never heard it put so succinctly. That's really very insightful, by the same token you don't die of AIDS, you technically die of pneumonia or something.

My only experience with this franchise is that everyone that posted a picture of that horse or used it as an avatar was and probably still is an insufferable self-absorbed cunt with massive narcissism issues while being completely detached from reality.

Why do poorfags think comfort = happiness?

Why do poorfags think the only real problems one faces in life revolve around paying bills?

Why are poorfags so obsessed with money?

>muh juxtaposition
Get it you goys? I'll post a picture of hollywood excess and caption it with valid arguments for why money isn't the root of depression- and it'll be totally meta bro!

But wasn't he really happy? I thought he loved messing with Hollywood and stopped caring.

>Why do poorfags think comfort=happiness?
No. Stability=happiness. Read It's pretty fucking hard to stay happy when you don't know if you can count on having a home next month.

>Why do poorfags think the only real problems one faces in life revolve around paying bills?
All the poorfags got together and told you that?

>Why are poorfags so obsessed with money?
Because money is the one true privilege. Take it from a former poorfag, upgrading from one class to the next is one of the hardest things imaginable. It's 50% luck, 50% perseverance. You can work your ass off your whole life and still get nowhere if the dice just happen to never land your way.