you know what i mean

Should probably double bag just in case

this.
Triple is too much tho,
The friction will cause a tear

yes, you can pick up your dog's poop with one of those

I thought he was using it as a condom

I guess we don't know what he means

Just make sure the hose is in there and wrap the duct tape tight. Have fun.

Sorry no i actually dont know what you mean.

Well, I tried this and it got stuck inside my GF so...
Nope. Bad idea OP

Make sure there are no holes so she cant breath and your good. Pull taught and hang on. Keep her nails and hands away. They tear easy.

Kek

Story time

thanks

here goes everything

no, burlap bags are much more effective

Lame. If your GF lost and entire WalMart bag in her pussy then you need a new GF!

Man that would suck having a dick big enough to need a grocery bag sized condom. Just imagine how wide and relatively short it'd have to be for a grocery bag to fit snugly on it.

You or someone else? Asking the real questions here

Yes, but don't hold it by the handles. The corner of the beer case will tear through the bag halfway to your car and all the bottles will shatter.

My sides

If that really happened, your GF is a high mileage slut

i thought this was a suicide thread?

Agreed

He lost a grocery bag inside a big nasty snatch, the end. What the fuck were you expecting?

Saran wrap extra large roll

Breath in and out 2 times then breath in your last breath get the best one you can get then start wrapping your head DO NOT stop even when you breath out keep going.

There is your sure fire plan guaranteed success.

Start your car in your garage.
Keep it running.
Take a nap.
You'll never wake up and will not hurt in your final moments.

Wow what kind of cheap ass white trash suicide is this? Use some fucking imagination pleb.

Go apply for every credit card you can get your hand on. Buy a Gun and have it GOLD plated. Sell a car and everything you own.

Go to strip bars, get hookers, booze, coke (cash advances), party your ass off, get all kinds of fucking up, get weird.

Take out your golden gun and yell "I'm the man with the golden gun" and listen to the cheers as you slam lead into your frontal lobe.

Jesus man how do you not cut yourself on all of those edges.

Not even remotely edgy. If you're gonna go why not have fun with it?

Methinks you'd cut yourself on a spoon.

>searches up "golden gun" on google images
>watches the hangover movie for inspiration
>thinks suicide is funny

I always figured if i was going to go out the pussy way i would put a large butcher knife against a wall and slam my head or heart into it. or just use the gun in my closet. People that need to ask for advice never have the will to actually do it.

lurkmore

Slamming yourself into a butcher knife? I'm really confused about the physics of that one.

Modern emission controls no longer make this work. Don't believe me try it yourself

Ah my mistake was thinking of the wrong name fillet knife would have been better.

>newfag
>searches up "stuffed cat or some shit" on google images
>has recently seen hangover movie and probably really liked it
>has no sense of humor or imagination,
>one of his losers friends probably recently killed himself so he's coopting the pain like he's the only one with feels in the world
>shouldn't be on Sup Forums in the first place

I thought this was a political tread about waste and multinational corporations

That'll do it. Sort of like a low rent hari kari.

I'm no proponent of the impulsive suicide. You only get to do it once so do some planning and go out with style. Might as well invest in a real Katana bro.

I'm worried your fillet knife won't quite do the job and you'll be left writhing in pain for far too long before you bleed out. A good Hari Kari with a quality sword and you're bled out in under 60 seconds.

and it's not just stabbing, there's a method to it.

Do you really want to die by walmart bag?

If he even has a walmart bag in his house I can understand why he's contemplating suicide.

bumping till I figure out how to printscreen Netflix to make an image of that dude eating garden shears and then faceplanting the floor

bump again

if you work at walmart, that is all you can afford to use for suicide.