Where the FUCK are my /nicki/ bros?

Where the FUCK are my /nicki/ bros?

Get in here right fucking now.

I've been waiting all night for my Queen to arrive.

based

although I'd argue she's omnipresent

so inviting...

Love Nicki she makes me absolutely throb

Probably in jail. Nicki is a trash whore.

as long as she doesnt sit on anything, her fake ass is beautiful

mmm jesus

rude!

I-I can think of a few places I'd like her to sit though...

stoping trying to make nicki a thing on Sup Forums

it's never going to happen

she's just so fucking seductive fuck

Perfect

Something about that blackinese look that's get me going, other than her big fat ass.

god i could just get lost in it

everything about her fucking gets me

Please more ass
I feel a throb incoming too

I wanna cum in her

i mean, if you insist

tight pants on fat ass give me life

lewd!

I really wanna die by her asphyxiating me by sitting on my face

Don't we all.

mejor que fukin jlo
that's one hell of an ass indeed.

amen.

I jerked like twice today but youre gonna get me going again user
Wtf

I'll like to be next, please

fucking amateurs

Queen Nicki deserves your worship.

Im 18, i still have acne problems my nig
If she deserves it, then I dont see why not. Let me start with a slow stroke at lesst

Queen Nicki deserves endless worship.

> I know she's the embodiment of what I hate about the entertainment industry but that doesn't change the fact that I would eat her pussy until she sounds like the nonsense she sings

Tits are fine, but ass is what really gets me going

Thanks for summing up my thoughts user

All of Nicki is perfection.

im more into stroking fast for an absurd amount of time without cumming, but whatever floats your boat

truth be told her teasing is something I love about the industry

you'll learn to love the tits as well.

She is not only one of the best singers/performers of our time but an example of how far women can go when armed with self-confidence and determination. And she has one handsome and generous backside.

Of course. She's the only pop star I would love to fuck in actual person, then leave before she starts singing.

God I want to shove my nose between those cheeks

Anyone else hate her as an artist, but love her as a cumslut?

Dont you chafe like that?

I wish I'd die and reincarnate into that splending necklace.

occasionally. idk, I've gotten good at playing with my dick lol, it's kinda a hobby. Precum/occasional spit seems to keep me in pretty decent shape most of the time.

I hate when people are like "I don't like her that ass and them tits are fake" like you think I give a fuck? Nicki is easily the sexiest bitch in media right now.

Understandable I guess, wish I could withstand that

Preach, when I'm alone with my hand and computer they're just as real as anything else I'd be viewing.

practice makes perfect, or something

Man, I need to just hotdog those buttcheeks with my dick. Fuck I could fall asleep like that

Can we get a circle jerk started on kik or something?

hot

I'd imagine going to sleep in such a manner would be pretty distracting and hard to accomplish

I really fucking love Nicky, but I hate the fact that there is not so much photos of her in a nice thong or any whale tail, drives me crazy!

I would just tire from exhaustion plus I can continue when I wake

I mainly wanna encourage each other to jerk while dumping nicki pics

used to be a gif of her flashing at a concert. Chaning tops or something.

that is pretty hot in general

Are you jerking now user? Please tell me you have your meat in your hands for Nicki?

drool

Wonder what her oily titties look like

heaven

quads knows they'd be perfect.

I feel like we're the only ones here. Hows it going user? Hope your night is as nice as those breasts

she looked so motherfucking good that night

I like to think I have pretty good self control but I swear if I saw Nicki looking like that I would spaghetti so fucking hard

Teasing my balls and bladder until Nicki makes me erupt, so pretty nice in my opinion.

It's going great. I love to worship Queen Nicki.

Keep posting guys, Im just stroking hoping for sweet release too

Can someone drop a mega/dropbox?

Have no fear, I have no intention of stopping

Her body suits are everything, especialy early on when she did lapdances on tours

I think Nicki is pretty photoshopped. No way her ass is that smooth. There's gotta be some folds or cellulite in there somewhere.

Would still fuck though. Her attitude and personality are awesome. Just hope my dick would be big enough for her.

>Pile of human filth.

I feel exactky like this :(
Im 6 inches and uncut, dont think she'd give me a chance

I could probably make one one of these days for the fine Sup Forumsrothers, the problem is once I start thinking of Nicki most my attention goes towards other things...

Dude I know. None of them are particularly high quality, and they're not intense what so ever, but just the fact that it's Nicki drives me crazy watching them

I mean you can see stretchmarks (No doubt a lot of pictures are photoshopped to a certain extent), but that ass is just too perfect. In body in general is amazing, and her face is beautiful.

Please make a mega user, I'd love you just as much as nicki

It's not happening tonight, I'll tell you that right now.

But if you stay on the look out for Nicki threads around this time I'll try to come through relatively soon.

Fine, as long you fuel my ejaculation for the time being

As long as I'm delaying my own I've got nothing better to do.

This bouncer or w/e staring into a fucking black hole to avoid staring at Nickis ass gets me every time kek

Eh, six is big enough to fuck doggy style. (probably, I'm 7 and I get pretty deep so I assume 6 is good) I took that for granted until my friend told me his dick always slips out cause he's only 5 inches.

I hope youre right user, id love to beat nickis cheeks

Ok guys
Nicki, or Kim(or Khloe) K?
Which ass would you fuck for the rest of your life?

Theyre so round goddamn

Khloe is busted and Kim is fucking unbearable. I'd consider Kourtney though.

Nicki looks good now but she's gonna melt down with age.

I'm taking Kourtney.

in this holy thread I'd expect you to know the answer.

Not that I'd turn down the others. But Nicki is a whole nother level in my opinion.

Yeaaaah...

>86 replies
>20 posters

A shit ton of samefagging going on here.

I wouldnt want to disappoint any of them. I would never try to fuck any of them. My worthless little dick couldn't handle it. I would however happily worship any of them.

In this thread.

I apologize, please continue the program friend

Or just people who like masturbating

FUCK I awnna cum ahhhhhh

fuck Sup Forums wouldn't let me post for like 10 minutes rip

can confirm am a pretty big fan

Don't user, just hold it in

Jesus Christ you cucks. I'm confident that my dick could please any woman. Nicki would probably be easy. She looks like she knows how to have a good time.

Getting off a chick who will rub her own clit while you fuck is easy. Getting off Lexi from down the street who just left the church and is working through guilt problems. That's the challenge.

Wish she'd pose on my dick like this

Did you guysjust bust and leave?

I am...for now

ye to add on to this, if her music is any indication you could just give her head for like 30 minutes and she'd return the fuck out of the favor

THE POSTING IS STILL BEING GAY AS FUCK AHHHHH

Yes it is, wont let me post