Rate my girlfriend's boudoir pics

Rate my girlfriend's boudoir pics

This thread was stupid when you first posted it months ago. We all already agreed your girlfriend looks like a trailer park slut with a trashy body.

pretty well done

you're bullshitting

got any more detail?

As a photographer, these are junk.

they were done pretty cheaply by a (female) friend of hers

can you give more specific photography critique?

also, what do you think of her body though, photography aside?

And why? Lighting is similar in all frames and comp and pose is very similar in the Bmw's. Unoriginal, hope she didn't pay much.

She has a nice body, I loce doing shoots like this, I think all female bodies are beautiful, she's very pretty. Are they just all nude? Switching from NN to nude and changing poses and comp would have made the set more unique. No sorry I don't post my paying clients online without constent(don't wanna get sued over Sup Forums)

black and white muh artsy titties with shit shadows and 0/10 pose did you even think about anything when taking this pic except her tits?

>Are they just all nude? Switching from NN to nude and changing poses and comp would have made the set more unique

There are a lot of NN if you include lingerie

pic related

I don't usually mind chubby girls and artistic photos but this shit tier photoshoot is cringe a fuck and this trailerpack crackwhore sweating selfesteem issues isn't helping. For fuck sakes.. do not repost anymore. She's trash and you have the saddest standart ever..

more pic related

also can you go into more detail with this please:

>She has a nice body, I loce doing shoots like this, I think all female bodies are beautiful, she's very pretty