user, why don't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsdoll.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=foPfy_talk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am too picky

I'm weird not attractive and I only know how to show affection by being a dick

cuz you're a fucking neckbeard

Because I refuse to have sex unless it's for the sole purpose of procreation, and girls these days would rather have a dog than a baby.

Last break up left me a bit messed up emotionally, but right now I'm trying to go out with a new cutie at work just hope I'm confident enough to do something about it

i'm on Sup Forums why the fuck do you think

I have anxiety and confidence issues...

I also have a sex doll

Aside from the fact that I go on Sup Forums, I really don't know how to approach people I don't know. Also, none of the girls in any of my classes interest me enough for me to even make an attempt.

how much was it

how do you like it?

I wanted this one chick and it turned out she was a huge cunt and she ended up fuckign thsi farmboy so I then realised this other chick one year older then me used to have a thing for me and now she doesn;t but Im trying to get with her now. also dinknhg away my problems because tfw no gf gg faggots

I'm fa and ugly and I have a tiny penis.
You know, the usual reasons.

$4000

But it feels very realistic, the sex is better with these dolls

1 easy payment of a lifetime of your dignity

im in this thread im lonely and want to fuck

Cause it would piss off my wife.

HEH HEH.

I already lost it man like a did with that cheezit in my fat rolls

Dick is too big

Ive been single for a full year now. I haven't been without a girlfriend for over a month in the last 10 years. I've fucked lots of different girls over the past year, some I thought could be prospective girlfriends, but I've become very picky. I'm currently talking to one who is a very strong candidate, but I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna rush things and turn her off. Wish me luck user

How do the titties feel?

I'm a fem user who scrolls Sup Forums in her spare time and hates her fucking job, though a girlfriend would be nice if they weren't so straight all the damn time. sucks :/

lol

I Look like a fucking pool filter

+ i'm poor

Just had a breakup.

Nearly a month ago.
Still in the state of mind that comes when the plans you had that spanned the rest of your life turn out to be completely invalidated.

I'll probably pick one up during the post valentines depression.
It'll likely last a month or two, but that's life for a guy who is as mediocre as me.

>no hooves

her boobs feel amazing, very soft. after fucking her, I pull out and cum on the boobs

What brand is it?

Too much effort. And I don't have anything to offer to anyone.

I don't want someone bugging the shit outta me like a child.

I'm shy and not attractive.

Like bags of sand

kek, nice job user

It is from DSdoll, a popular asian sex doll company. Here is the site:
dsdoll.us/

This doll feels much better than a real woman

Literally just a hassle and headache of trial and error to convince yourself you found a woman you want to spend the next several decades with.

I would rather just have sex the old fashion way. Literally saves me a headache and money in the long run.

because I'm just the fucking worst man

I'd really have to work on it cus I'm a sperg, and I got ALOT of other shit I'm my life to fix first.

user I have a hard time believing you have ever touched a real girl

Cuz she left me for another dude yesterday. 7 years down the drain. She left cuz she couldnt deal with my anxiety. Didnt mind taking the thousands of dollars spent on shit for her tho.

kek dubs is truth
> I was once perma banned on 9/11

yeah ok, mate.

>Knowing what the real thing feels like

I've had... let's see.... six.

Just broken up with again.

I guess it's because I fail.

brb suicide.

what did you do user

Do it pussy u won't

Because I'm married, i'm too lazy to get side pussy I would way rather game.

stfu troy

Because i treat women I date like shit, most stick around thinking they can change me but they get the hint after a couple months. most do some still want to get back together.

Broke like 7 global rules on across multiple boards, main sinker was all the cheese pizza I posted on Sup Forums kek

Nice go out with a bang

LOOOOOOOOL My roommates name is Troy, faggot doesn't chan tho

I never tried hard enough, i guess. Also how does one even go about finding one?

Shitty relationship a few years ago and I never get out or give a shit.

Find a girl you think is attractive and star talking to her.

Would you buy another doll?

Because I live in a land of infidels and apostates that is barren of women who have completely submitted to the will of Allah

haha I am. The way I look at it there is so many girls out there. Why not wait till you find a good one.
I mean if you are ugly then you are kind of fucked and don't have that choice lol.

You are a faggot, you're probably not underage so that means the only ways to really find one are 1 of 3

Work
Random social encounter (going outside)
Dating network

you gg'd yourself nigger

Imagine walking in on a guy having a threesome with 2 highly realistic sex dolls

Man I'd love to just build up a collection of these things. Alas I'm not filthy fucking rich.

I know this girl, she's an PAX enforcer lol

ok thread I'm one of the postees in here, so basically I'm talking up this chick rn, I'm horny as shit, she's like a 5 or 6 at the fucking besst chick is like cute if she was 109 but she's like 170 or more so like should I fuck her? like I can and I have but I dunno is it beneath me I'm like a solid 7 is it worth? My dick hasn't gotten wet in a year and a half

why would anyone want to imagine that?

>the investment into women is too risky,
>If I get rich she has an incentive to divorce my ass.
>Bitch's Ain't Loyal
>If I want her to sign a prenup, I'm the "bad guy"

because girls dont talk to me

Same user.

If you are a female please answer:
What do you espect from a 21yo dude to consider him as a possible bf/fuckbuddy?

Fair enough. I'll just be super cringe and do cold introductions to everyone i find attractive, thanks user
I can assure you that i am not a faggot, as the only penis i like is the one permanently attached to me. As for the other stuff, i thought as much. Thanks

Yeah, but I have to make sure to hide them from my landlord, I have a tiny apartment...

I won some college scholarships, so I used that money for this doll lol

If your dick hasn't got wet in a year and a half you're not a 7.
That being said do what you want, don't let other people decide what you can and can't find pleasurable.

Sounds to me like you're ugly as fuck or a nigger. Basically you need to get your dick in some poon or kill yourself

because that's my fetish.

>asking women what women want
I'm giving you this lesson for free, women don't know what they want.

Ok but consider the following, I never go outside, my work does not require me to leave my house and I get drugs delivered to my door which is why my sex drive is so low. If I leave the house it's basically just for groceries and most bitches there are married.

Can you please make it sieg heil user

Are you a nigger by any chance?

I have a wife, she'd be pissed

because I married mine.

>Sees trashy tattoo.

Because your tattoo makes my dick take a nap.

which is her? whats her name

>the sex is better with these dolls
he rejected reality and substituted his own

Does it have a realistic weight to it?

Man that's so detached, I mean you're lying or you've never felt it the feeling of release after know a person and building an emotional bond together and finally being able to completely loose control and pound them for hours because you were smart enough to get high/drunk beforehand to prevent yourself from cumming in the first 30 seconds. That feeling it's not the best feeling in the world, it's fucking great but I imagine fucking a doll is probably shitty, like waking it with a really nice onahole

No Im a white boi

her name is Ying, thats the head model name

yeah this doll weighs about 70 lbs and is 5'1

Ive fucked prostitutes before but a sex doll is someone i can love and I can be myself around my doll without the doll judging me

Pls user make it happen
(samefagging)

Because im an ugly, short subhuman asian man with a funny accent

Coz I'm fat and sick and poor

Cos the nigger fucking my ass would slap her cross the room

Because op's mom is still gaping for free

U sound hot as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=foPfy_talk4

holy hell those wobbly fingers are creepy

All these bitches want to get married and have kids. I dont want kids and im on the fence about marriage. If she didnt want kids id probably wife the next attractive/intelligent girl who was into it.

I dont want kids. All these bitches are fucking baby crazy.

Aww that's the nicest thing someone has said(wrote) about me all year. You too

I do she has a dick

show us some penetration

Because now she's my wife.

>checkmate, fag

kek faggot

+

Set it on fire