>have 8/10 qt gf

>>have 8/10 qt gf
>>she's good in all departments
>>except she does'nt spend enough time with me
>>likes hanging out with fuckboy stoners instead of me
>>I confront her alot and she just says "I'm sorry."
>>No effort is made, she just continues on..

what doo Sup Forums

break up nigga

kill with fire

Seriously, just break up, she's probably cheating on you right now

all signs point to her getting gangbanged. its simple, bring it up and if she denies, break up. and if she admits, join in on the mass fuckage

This, if she admits share the bitch with some niggas then break up

If you truly have had serious talk with her about it and its something you cant deal with and she isn't willing to change end it. I dated someone for 3 years, and it took me 3 years of hearing im sorry and ill change to realize that she was never going to change, at the end I was miserable and we were already living together so I ended it anyways. Don't waste your time devoting yourself to someone who isn't willing to give you what you need too. Relationships are a two way street.

Fuck her until your balls are dry.
She will cheat on you eventually
So ask for nudes and get as most blowjobs as you can, cum inside her mouth and stuff life that, you will thank me later.

Drop her user bro. I'm pretty old. I know.

This. Get your cock in her ass too.

Do this OP. My ex was a crazy good fuck. She became a cheating cunt, but she can't take back the cum in her ass, mouth, and puss-puss. Use it, abuse it, then move on.

basically. get what you can then move on. If you dont care about the sex but her, then tell her what you just told us and ask her why she doesn't spend more time with you.

Also dump her when you "find out" she has been cheating on you, everybody else will respect you if you dump a cheating whore, but everybody will think you are a fucking idiot if after finding that you still date her, it's better being an asshole than being a beta.

She's banging them you stupid shit

Pimp her to the black men.

Eat her pussy.
Do it real good.
She'll hang out with you more.

Finger her while you do it or she will feel nothing

I'm on the other end of this exact situation if you want some out side perspective OP?

> Be me friends with femanon
> Femanon gets BF
> Be happy because she's getting her shit together
> Meet him seemscool.gif
> Slowly work out he likes to drink a heap
> Me and Femanon get high and skate alot
> He starts cracking shits at her
> Big mistake on his part
OP, continue?

Maybe you just can't eat for shit?

Are you dumb?
Get away from that slut.

No dont.

Dump her then get /fit/ turn gay and make her regret her fucking life.

Please do.

Maybe you're the problem op

> Well him being a dick has made her want to hang more.
> I love her, she is one of my best mates and we've never let our relationships get between our friendship.
> That was until he started acting like this.
> She's told me she wants to leave him.
> We get high and go down to the park
> On the swings reminiscing and laughing.
> She says Hay user you should leave GF and live with me when I break up with Bf
> I laugh because is joke right? Nope
> She's testing the water, see it in her face.
> Use to pine after her years ago, not no more.
> "I wouldn't fuck up our friendship like that Femanon"
> She says "We'd make a great couple".
> I laugh and say yeah we would.
> call it a night I go home with Gf.
> chalk it up to the green talking
, but OP in the 8 years we've been mates I've never heard anything like this out of her. I know it's just because she's unhappy and we are always laughing together. Of course she'd see it being like that forever, I know it wouldn't. So my advice is don't let her feel like she's got to choose. We have never fucked and hopefully never will. If he wanted to hang I'd make the effort for her, he doesn't smoke doesn't mean we can't be mates but he doesn't see it like that.

Bump

The stoners are sticking their bongs in her vag because its more pleasurable than your dick fagit.

I thought that was more a play on her having a loss of sensitivity from multiple gang bang

So many virgins post in advice threads with no good imput, I don't get why you even bother. I mean it's obvious that most people are ignoring you and yet you dribble shit still. I guess you just like any form of human contact.

This

Is that her? Jesus christ man she looks like a little blac boy

Kek

OP has abandoned us!