What group of people do you hate the most? Feminists? Liberals? Right wingers? Blacks? Whites?

What group of people do you hate the most? Feminists? Liberals? Right wingers? Blacks? Whites?

angry people. It seems to me that some people like to indulge in their anger, and i wish they would try to be more positive. i can't stand hanging with people who get angry easily, it gets me worked up too.

jewish, leftists, rigthies, mapuches and feminists

Notice i said "most"
Meaning, pick one. Dont list off everything you shit out

I see that the pic is relevant then

OPs
these people make me sick

I hate OP the most.

Me too

Mivehind

Same

muzzies, niggers, goys, zios

sjw

Idiots.
I can stand people with a different ideology.
To hell with it, I could even have a sane debate.
What I Can't stand, Is an idiot with an ideal that it's not his own.
That kind of mix between an idiot and a pussy that takes anything someone "Smarter" said as right without even considering that it might be wrong.

TL;DR: 90% of teenagers.

i hate all of them from equal

but now i only hate faggy OP's like you

That's racist against teenagers.

Women are the niggers of gender

White people that mock black people on the internet.

People

Eh, not hate, but I'm getting tired of all the people who buy into the recent populist meme-politics trend. Have your political views, but the "libtard" vs. "cuckservative" shit-slinging is just idiotic.

Fundies.
Both left and right, christian and muslim, male/female/numale.

When I was a kid, Lieberman and Thompson tried to take my games away, but gaming media and the Internet banded together and won. Now Thompson is disbarred and Lieberman is sucking dicks for quarters. Christcucks were defeated.

But then the fucking moralfags came in the 00s, banned games for reminding them of 9/11 and making them cry. The Internet banded together, trolled moralfags to tears and won yet again.

And now SJWs are here, trying to censor our games yet again, but this time, gaming media is on their side, because gaming has become an industry and loyalty is a liability in business. Naive idiots think Faux News is on our side, but they couldn't be more wrong. Now it's just us.

There is no trend. It has been exactly the same forever. Every election they tell you the game has changed, the new guy is the modern Hitler and is making good on his promises. Then 8 years later the same shit happens again.

Ignorant people D:

I can't remember any promises Obummer made good on.
Gitmo still stands, FREEDOM Act replaced and expanded PATRIOT, militarization of police only accelerated, US debt is still insane, Middle East is still a mess, even a bigger one perhaps.

Capitalists.

Judgemental people in general
I don't mean to sound like some dudeweedlmao hippy faggot but god damn let people live how they want. You don't have any authority over how they act.

Ideologues

this

Exactly genius. And in the end everyone will bitch about how Trump never made good on any of his.

As a former faggot leftist, leftists. Holy shit they are the most angry, whiny group if faggots there is. All problems could be solved with their extermination/reeducation.

I'm starting to hate people whose personalities are nothing more than mere extensions of their political leanings. Fuck. It's like people can't just talk and like each other any more without it turning political. Could die within the next hour, and none of this shit would have mattered.

>hey, how was your day?
>WE NEED TO GAS THE KIKES AND HANG THE NIGGERS!! #MAGA!!!
>yes, this is a new shirt I bought. my older ones are starting to fade

aren't teenagers the opposite? you know the whole rebellious teen thing

White girls at the age 9-12. Arrogant little derps acting like little princesses and thinking they are special.

Hate how they laugh put makeup on each other thinking they are pretty or grown-up.

i hate people like you, who resort to violence. I would consider myself a right winger but let's be honest here, tossing around ideas like exterminating a group you don't like isn't an opinion, it's being a dick. Learn some decency.

me too buddy

>derps
i feel as if you had a bad childhood my dude

>me too buddy
See, no one says THAT anymore. Everyone's just at each other's throats.

>hey, how was your day?
>WE NEED TO GAS THE KIKES AND HANG THE NIGGERS!! #MAGA!!!
>yes, this is a new shirt I bought. my older ones are starting to fad
KEK, MY SIDES

Listen heeb, I'm posting on the internet, not literally attacking Trump supporting trashcans.

I hate people who say "Liberal" or "Right-Wing/Left-Wing" when it has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

any mixed race

faggot

nah you just need to stop hanging with the extremist political minority
normal is the majority

Ye.
I trusted them and I let them tie me up.

They took out my dong and I was happy, then they started hitting it!

Fuck I had to call mom just to get home, I was in so much pain I could just cry.

Worse part was that mom found out I was creeping around at schools.. she is disappoint.

trump's doing what he said he'd do.

and it's an abomination.

retards didn't believe he'd be this bad, so they stayed home.

Feminists and liberals....blacks are alright in my books but i fucking hate niggers to

Niggers bikers and hippies

Let's talk in 8 years when the next guy just got into office and see if you say the same thing.

Yeah...I've lost 2 friends already because of their (practically overnight) extremism, and I'm on the verge of losing another one for the same reason. It's like, *all* they want to talk about now is how much they hate this group of people or that group of people, as if nothing else in life is even worthy of mention.

I used to be like that...I was miserable.

I hate stoner fags so much, smell like fucking shit and talk about weed all day like a fucking god. I hate them so much

I'm fine with anyone that's pure. I think of mixed as abominations. They're repulsive. They aren't human to me. Something is really wrong with their minds. Mixed are prone to having mental disorders. I have never met a normal mixed person.

Well hey, nice to meet you :)
I'd consider myself normal, i also graduated highschool with an above average GPA.
I'm mexiacn-american :D

None of us are pure at this point lmao, through history, there was bound to be someone of color in your bloodline. And even if there isn't, you should hate most of the human race because nearly everyone else is mixed

Which races are the pure ones? Definitely not hispanics right?