My (hot) aunt just added me on snapchat tonight. How do I find a way to flirt and possibly fuck her...

My (hot) aunt just added me on snapchat tonight. How do I find a way to flirt and possibly fuck her? I feel like this is an opportunity. Slowly of course, I don't want to just be like "hey, want to slob on my knob?"

You should be like "hey, want to slob on my knob?"

Accidentally send dick pic and see reaction

too forward.

thought you knew, the cleaners.

bump. Wanna see what you fags come up with.

Invite her to a game of hide the dyngus

Ask her if she want's to come over and watch some Netflix and chill.

Does she know it's you?

Pic of aunt plox

just get her alone somewhere and give her a shoulder massage. if she doesn't resist, eventually move your hands under her shirt, and then remove her bra. works for me all the time.

Post pic of aunt op

Got two of op's girl, 1/2

is that the chick in my main pic I posted?

Ask her if she wants a pic of your spread butt cheeks. If she says no, send it anyway.

When girls say "no" they really mean yes.

Was wrong, 2/2 was op's pic.

Yes.

If she doesn't know it's you, if you get her interested enough, you could probably get her to do an anonymous gloryhole session, and record it.

that makes no fucking sense at all. "hey aunt, go to this gloryhole and blow some dudes. I promise I won't be there."

how many of your aunts have you fucked bruv?

No, I mean if she doesn't know if it's his account, like it's a random dude to her. OP didn't explain enough

Start stealthily, send a pic of something else but have your pants in the shot with a semi-obvious boner. Just make sure it isn't the focal point and give her enough time to wonder really saw it.

Pretend someone said something negative about your appearance and see if she complements the way you look, complement her back, escalate to flirting, ask her if she wants to see a pic of your body, ect ect, post nudes.

I'll definitely post nudes. This is what I had in mind, I just wanted to make sure it was a valid strategy.

It should be pretty easy to tell if she is into you or not, women love being complemented on their looks, it doesn't matter who it is coming from.

Know what else doesn't make sense? Op thinking he has a chance just because she added him on instagram..

bump any progress OP?

waiting until tomorrow. it's 4:00 right now. night guys. I'll post progress tomorrow.

Night OP, lobe you