Is a 25 year old dating a 35 year old to much of a age gap?

is a 25 year old dating a 35 year old to much of a age gap?

Yea

No, and I say that as a 41 year old wanting to date a 25 year old

I'm marrying my 25 yr old fiancée, and I'm 35. Not the end of the world.some conversations get a little odd with the different age ms, growing up in essentially 2 different generations, but otherwise, it's nothing too different from other relationships I've had.

No. It works with the half your age plus 7, also you are two consenting adults. If pic related, props to you.

this.

disgusting creepy cucks who don't realize they're being used for their money.

I'm a 48 year old getting married to a 28 year old. I'm pretty sure op will fuck it up because op is a faggot

no i'm the 25 year old. she is 35.

Been together 6+ years now. Not really being used, just can't stand people my age. Painfully cynical, like yourself.

i'm a 25 year old man dating an almost 35 year old woman. can't get any age-appropriate pussy though

but the younger is being used for their youth / beauty / fertility

Was just about to post my own thread, but I might as well ask here. Short summary:

Be me, 22 year old kissless virgin. I helped this girl out from class last week when her car broke down. I gave her a ride home, and actually ended up staying over that night. Bad thing is, I take a medication where within 48 hours of taking it, if I get hard (or anywhere in between), it hurts like you can't even imagine. Needless to say, nothing happened that night even though she was throwing herself at me, and I felt bad because I couldn't physically do anything. I'm planning on trying again this week and being more prepared, except for the bullshit 'virgin' anxiety that I have...

I'm pretty sure she's 35 or 36, pretty cute, but something about her seems a bit off. I can't really figure out what it is, she's not crazy, just a little strange. What do, Sup Forums? I know it's stupid that I'm debating this, but I don't want to get into a situation that will be difficult to get out of in 6 months when I switch schools and move 500 miles away.

I'm a 34 year old male dating a 26 year old female.

Hey, if you want a miserable relationship that ends badly, that's your prerogative.

That's fine. But 35+ going for 18 is gross

somewhat. When you hit 26 you are christmas cake and the age difference can be 26 and 66 and be normal.

25 year old male here. I'd say that's stretching it. Going any younger would be fucking creepy as shit

I'd say it's kinda different across the ages. At about 25 you're a consenting adult and you've pretty much got things figured out. But like say a 15 and a 25 I'd say probably not. The mind is so small at that age in comparison.

The youngest you can date someone is half your age and add 7. If they're older, do it to them

Fuck no, I am 34 and routinely date 20-25 year olds. Was smashing a 19 year old for awhile. Didnt cost me a cent and I dont have much cash, just some ripped abbs and a go getter attitude. Sure I may have paid for dinner and a couple of drinks once or twice but hey always do it the next time.

Lol, im 51 dating a 24.

Tell her you're a virgin. Seriously, it will help you relax and she will understand why you are so hesitant. The truth will set you free.

35/2+7 = 24.5 tho

Stop it Jay

this guy gets it.

Half age plus 7

All other information on the topic is wrong.

>wanting

hoo boy

It's fine, but only if you're both dudes and/or traps. Women below 65 are unfuckable.

Yes. Unless the older person can find something relatable with you then you're pretty much assed out with finding anything in common.

my view is that if they werent a teenager (13) by the time you reached 18 (adult), it's creepy. sure, that leaves you with only a 5 years window both up or down, but it makes both partners not seem so fucking weird.

also to consider, you're 1.5 times their age, it's also kinda weird.

i like this guy's math. fits real well with what i'd find comfortable.

>35 year old
A single woman that age has either fucked have the state or is crazy. If you are really lucky, it is both.

woman === crazy, it's not question.

Not even close, pal.
Now a 35 year old guy dating a 15 year old...

That's nothing.
Now a 45 year old guy dating a 5 year old...

My wife is 25. I'm 48. Don't see your problem.

That could be considered a bit much

That's nothing.
Now a 55 year old dating a 0.5 year old...

That's nothing.
Now a 65 year old dating a 3 month (-0.5yr) old fetus...

Well to be honest...that should make for funny times throughout your years...wife and I have a six year gap...and maybe a 10 years gap of experience in simple life things. But it would only be arkward if your a fag...laugh enjoy her company feed the bitch and enjoy the whole until she shoes her true whore nature and you have to start over again. If you choose the route. News flash, it gets easier after the second or third time..and you keep your experience, so every time you start a new "relationship" you start with a handicap in your favor. nuts.

If you can't put your dick in her fritz on her face, and pretend like you don't know her the next day...leave it alone. These whores today are nuts and its seems like the new agenda is ruining every mans life, even the good ones. Their sabotage is all subconscious. Seriously...leave her be...finish uni...get money...and then deal with a female when you can have total one hundred percent control. Anything else is disaster waiting to happen.

fucking no.

Not gross...stupid as all get out...why the hell want a woman fresh outta the stages of knowing she had a clit. Nah fuck that...nowadays...18 years may as well be 5 mentally...fuck that. But 18 body wise...oooooiiiie!

Are you that retarded?

Oh yea...I will say that...when they are younger and your older...you def save money...that desire to show that maturity level, and the sadness in them still believing that is the case. It's sort of cute and endearing in a unintentional yet totally knowingly condescending way.

Yea, they are almost cute enough to keep if I wasnt aware of how flakey they all are and dont actually know what they want yet.

OP, it's fine.

Fuck these faggots with moral agendas.

If you truly love each other, then age is not a problem. Of course, the stigma will always be there, and depending on whose the oldest, people will see it as someone taking advantage of the other;really, if you two both know that you love each other, then other people's thoughts shouldn't get in the way nomatter what.

Stop asking about what others think. Grow some balls, and enjoy life with that person.

Faggot.

No.

.t 33yr old

no

I'm 25 and my gf is 40something ;d has 4 children, 26, 15, 14 and 8. We live with 2 of them and are working on another one. Works fine so far. If the relationship is great, go with it.