Hey Sup Forums I've been contemplating ways to end my life and I was curious as if anyone knew if dropping a clothes...

Hey Sup Forums I've been contemplating ways to end my life and I was curious as if anyone knew if dropping a clothes iron in a bathtub would kill me instantly. I've done a few searches on the internet and mostly just got clickbait websites telling me I need help. I know mythbusters did a thing on it and they seem to think that it would shock you enough to stop your heart almost instantly? Do I have the right idea or is there a better way?

no need to thank me fag

Toaster in the bath used to work but modern houses are fitted with tripswitches that blow out first. You might get a boot. Give it a go and tell us about how yo7 failed at something else

My second option would have been to jump in front of a train.

Get a grenade and pull the pin while you hold it right beside your head. Youll die instantly

I think I failed to mention I need budget methods.

why do you want to?

Friend of mines husband did himself in this way. I'd like to tell you if it was truly painless but I didn't get the chance to ask him.

Grenades are pretty cheap tho. Try craigslist

Hang yourself. It really isn't that bad. People do it for fun while jerking off and die accidentally all the time.

I know what it can look like when people kill themselves with weapons. Its not pretty and frankly I don't want the last memory my family have of me to be cleaning up the mess I left behind.

If you want to die from hanging I'm pretty sure the goal is to break your neck not to choke to death. I imagine the latter is a long and painful experience

don't have to actually 'hang' either. as long as there's pressure on the carotid artery, it's pretty simple

You can always inject air bubbles into your bloodstream

ill test it on myself for you, brb

That's what I'm saying - you pass out in a matter of seconds if you cut off blood flow to the brain. It's not about "choking" yourself to death

That doesn't actually work.

Try it while you live stream it. Might as well bust a couple myths before youre gonna die

lol - I used to be a heroin addict. My friend shot up while I only snorted, but he was fucking crazy. He used to inject entire syringes of air into his veins to freak people out as well as prove that it wouldn't kill you. I watched him do it more than once. It's not enough air to kill you.

Hey OP, question...why do you wanna kill yourself again? Late to the party.

OP post pics of yourself and I'll tell you if you should consider suicide or not

Irrelevant

Do a heroin overdose. Completely painless and wont fuck up your body

That would give away my identity and completely defeat the reason I came to Sup Forums

This, actually. If you've never done dope before, OP, you won't need much. Slam half a gram (maybe a gram to be safe) and say goodnight.

A lady who was revived from helium said the last few minutes felt like she couldn't breathe and it was very painful. The helium replaced all the oxygen in her brain and felt like she was breathing nothing. Thats fucking painful. Do it right now- Try to breathe without inhaling and imagine suffering that for a few minutes. She suffered a damaged lung. You cant have 100% painless AND non-messy death. Its one or the other

Just trying to find out if that temporary problem is really worth a permafix. But if its that bad I have some extremely interesting methods of metaphysical regress as one may put it, if your interested. Been thinking about this for years myself.

Be damned if you can't You think the Guilotine was for cutting onions!

There's actually a way to get that experience without killing yourself - blow up a balloon and breathe in and out while it's still in your mouth. You being to breathe in your own carbon dioxide. It's pretty horrible - you're breathing in and out but you're not getting oxygen. You try to breathe deeper but you get nothing - gasping for air and getting none.

That's what I assume helium would be like.

I am intruiged

Well you could try a nail gun through your frontal lobe...if successful the nail will be quick enough and you wont feel it, seeing as the brain has no nerves...via science blahblah...and if you fail...the lobotomy will give you such a better outlook on life.

If thats your sort of thing...but I say again...trust me..whatever it is..it won't last for ever...no need to rush something thats already running at you fullspeed from somewhere you can't see. You should really give it some serious thought.

I suppose I wont rule it out but it definitely won't be top of my list.

Traumatize the driver for your own selfish wants. Fuck off. Think of others before you fucking off yourself.

That's why it's my second option. I am aware of what I would leave behind if I chose that option, but at the same time it is almost a certainty that I would die very quickly.

Taking sleeping pills or poison is one of the common ways of committing suicide. It is considered to be one of the easiest and quickest ways to die. Some of most common poisons include drug overdose, pesticides and hydrogen cyanide.

Poison is pretty famous for killing people in a very short span of time. Sleeping pills are also easily available in the market to help the elderly sleep well but its overdose can easily kill anyone.

Slow decompression works the best I think. I am an Airline pilot and had to do training for explosive decompression.

You feel kinda lightheaded but for the most part after 10 seconds or so you don't really care if you live or die anymore, before eventually slipping into unconsciousness from which you will never wake up from.

Another bonus is all the air is sucked out of the chamber so your body doesn't leave a decomposing mess for everyone.

Do not go out by electric shock. Tachycardia hurts like a bitch and makes you feel awful.

>Get a grenade

This hurts though. Don't fuck with your heart.

Probably from the intubation they put her through not the helium.

No. Because with helium you get rid of CO2. CO2 is what tells the body to breathe. So you never get the feeling of breathlessness on helium.

Those digits holy fuck.

Dont do this OP.