Girlfriend went though one of my old phones while I was at work, and found old photos of me in womens clothes...

girlfriend went though one of my old phones while I was at work, and found old photos of me in womens clothes, my old dick pics, and a couple of booty pics...she texted asking if I were ever gay a couple a weeks ago and didn't understand why. Until today we got into a fight and she brought it up. I'm so embarrassed..what do I do /b

pic related?

probably soon

our conversation

That's fucking rough dude :(

Why are you still with her when she rifled through your shit and showed a complete lack of respect for your privacy?

Becuz she got the pics :^]

that's a good point, we've been together for a year now so im not even sure why she did it

>could expose you
Red flag, ABORT MISSION NOW. Any girl who even considers "exposing" you is a petty cunt who would sell your soul for a beer. Even if you did do faggot shit, she clearly had no respect for your privacy before she found out, and she clearly has even less now. Drop that bitch like a rock.

just tell her you want her to peg you, BOOM problem solved

what if I drop her but then she does expose me? we're both still in high school, so basically I would get merked

This.

Take heed OP.

listen here bro, to prove you ain't gay, rape her little sister

Stop bein a bitch op seems like thats a you problem

you gotta kill her OP

^^^
this guy knows what's up

kill her

op ditched us fool,
thread is dead

I told her it was over, because she invaded my privacy and threatened to expose me, she hasn't answered. pretty sure she went to bed

should've asked her to peg you

No women, no cry my dudes

maybe when she wakes up

Yea the song means "Don't ry, woman."

bump

>Red flag, ABORT MISSION NOW. Any girl who even considers "exposing" you is a petty cunt

>And all the anons who agree with this guy will go start a "ex gf nudes" thread

Hypocrites.

Post more pics of your conversations

Also post pics of you dressed up

beat the shit out of her, rape her then right as you're cumming cut her throat and laugh in her face. now who's ashamed of their life choice?

An hero yourself!

Who cares

Right thing to do. Never give away to threads.

the real question is why did you leave embarrassing shit on an old phone?
>do you even data security you cucked faggot?

I love that movie. Best line ever. TY for reminding me user, gonna go watch it right now.