I just marathoned the first episode of Breaking Bad. It was boring. Why is it so overrated?

I just marathoned the first episode of Breaking Bad. It was boring. Why is it so overrated?

Jesse we should cook :/

>judging a TV show based on the first episode.
Oh boy.

>marathoned the first episode

>marathoned the first episode
>marathoned
>first episode

Welcome newfriends

>waited in line at mcdonalds
>sprinting

I just opened this thread. What am I in for?

Bunch of newfags falling for bait

>I just marathoned the first episode
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, it's shit. Supergirl and Datedevil are so much better. Give 'em a chance.

Writing that is just as directionless as LOST

Responding to the meme with incredulity is part of the meme, reddit

I just opened a book. What am I in for?

I just marathoned one thread on Sup Forums, when does this crap get good?

>it's a I was just pretending to be retarded episode

well done OP here's a (you) made me kek

words maybe pictures depends on the book

The saddest thing is that the first season is actually the best. After that it goes straight up cartoon with retarded villains and events to convoluted, SO poorly written that it's funny.

I wouldn't stick with it and if for some reason you do, be ready for retarded shenanigans that leave the characters in need of tons of money season after season.

I just saw Independence day 2. Did I like it?

>the saddest thing is that the first season is actually the best. After that it goes straight up cartoon with retarded villains and events so convoluted
>watches Game of Thrones

I watched the first few episodes, stood up and did a 360 out of the room.

Funny I did a 180 and moonwalked away

bruh, I know it was long and boring but, one episode can hardly be considered a marathon

It sucks. reddit loves it though.

>I just marathoned the first episode of Breaking Bad.
>It was boring.

What the fuck

I thought it was just for high schoolers, so I didn't watch it.

Just marathoned the first five seasons of mad men. When does it get better? It's boring as sin.

>That episode where you watch Walter teach Chemistry for 45 minutes while pinkman snoozes in the back

Comfy as shit

i dont understand why the show is good either.
i marathoned all of it when the series ended.

my biggest beef is that the characters make the worst decisions like in those zombie movies where they think its a good idea to run outside for your dog or other autistic shit.

ozymandias also had no effect on me because every character was a flailing moron by that point such that i didnt give a shit what they were going through. basically rolled my eyes and went what else do you think?!

also junior suddenly grabbing a knife against his dad does not seem like an appropriate response instead of being confused for at least a little bit for being completely in the darl.

dont get why people like ozymandias or this show. shit writing

>dont get why people like ozymandias or this show

Yeah, autists tend to have a lot of problems like that. Best thing you could do for yourself is to stop fixating on all the things we're enjoying and you're missing out on, nobody deserves that kind of crushing self-awareness.

I thought that when I watched for the first time. I think I was just lost in all the memes.

The 2nd time I watched ozymandias gave me some deep feels.

>we're family

w-w-w-alt pls

Just to clarify, the 2nd time I watched the whole show, not just that episode

only an insult and nothing to go against what i said. ok sure. continue being just another BB drone.