What would happen if you took a flight overseas?

What would happen if you took a flight overseas?

can't it teleport or something?

It follows

I think it will teleport to your vicinity

No. It can just walk. My honest guess?

It walks across the ocean floor.

You'd have to be rich enough to fly back and forth across the ocean every 4 months.

If it had the ability to teleport, it wouldn't take so long in between chases. It would just always be where you are. Driving in a car wouldn't be an escape, and neither would running. It can't teleport.

i wanna see a sequel where a guy tries to end "it" by working backwords through the chain of people "it" is chasing and killing them before "it" can. this way removes any chance of anyone fucking and passing "it" on to anyone else.

could be fun

I think I'd rather put more effort into creating a chain of sex so I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder because I worry that it learned how to board a plane.

How do you know it takes 4 months to cross the ocean?

I can do it for free

What if it had to follow an astronaut working in the ISS?

what could be fun

unless it can book a fucking plane ticket it's going to have to walk across the sea bed to get to you

the atlantic ocean is roughly 3 thousand miles wide

lets say it walks at a normal walking speed, about 3 miles an hour.

that's 1000 hours to cross, about 40 days or so.

so yeah, flying a plane would get expensive and not do much good.

a kind of reverse slasher movie where this guy is killing all of It's victims before It can, in an attempt to stop It's chain from continuing forever or something.

>500 every 4 months is a lot of money

NEET logic

>trying to logic a metaphor

it could just walk on a plane, how hard is that

It could not follow the astronaut. I mean he says it has to physically travel. I don't think you can walk to space.

If I can afford to fly around the world I can afford to build a heavy metal box to seal it in. It wasn't super strong and it couldn't phase through objects. It was just an invisible guy. Ergo, trap it, it can't chase.

Bury the fucker DEEP.

Dese niggas be riskin they life for dat pussy game ��

smash dat mofuggin like button

So instead of walking toward you it finds an airport with flights to your location, then waits in the terminal the boards? The smart thing to do would be to fly to Thailand anyway fuck some prostitute then some other tourist fucks her goes home

What's the metaphor senpai?

Rape wouldn't really work. STI doesn't either

It's literally a coming of age movie about loss of innocence, becoming an adult, the inevitability of death and coping with all this.

Fuck, normally I hate the whole idea of sequels, but that actually sounds like a pretty good fucking idea.

Mail it to David Robert Mitchell.

It can become a stewardess.

Pure kino.

Anyone who says otherwise is a complete pleb.

Sexually transmitted diseases work perfectly. It kills you and you pass it on to everyone you sleep with. However giving it to others makes you feel better and more invulnerable, even if you're eventually going to die regardless.

Anyone else jerk off to the thought of her getting doubleteamed by the guys on the boat and shes fighting back tears as flesh slaps against flesh and her knees are about to give but she just has to hold on to survive just a little longer until they both erupt inside her and everything goes dark as she collapses with a smile on the deck

Or was it just me

What kills me is that the only times they attempted to kill it were either by giving the guy who couldn't see it a fucking gun or by some convoluted Scooby Doo bullshit where they just expected the thing to walk into a pool.

This. Lure it to a very deep pit. Trick it into falling in.

Back a mother fucking concrete truck up and fill that hole.

By then they knew it was a physical entity and it could be slowed down. Get some spray cans, cover it and make it visible. Then you're set.

it's hard to think rationally when literally any second something you can't see is going to murder you

lets see you think on your feet in their situation

Hmm okay, I buy it.

They drove to another state and set a trap. They had plenty of time to think of something that wasn't "gee I hope electricity is its weakness"

Nah. From the perspective of self-insertion, I wouldn't fuck some strange woman in front of my friends, especially not on a boat on a cold, autumn day.

I've also tried to fuck on the floor, and once on a roof, and it's really uncomfortable. I can imagine fucking on a boat like that has to be hellish.

If we're throwing out self-insertion, the answer is still no. I don't get off to other guys getting off. I'm not a cuck.

Would you?

You are such a pleb it isn't even funny.

get a load of this guy

That would probably by you like a month or two worth of time before it reaches you no? I don't feel like doing math right now.

t. redditor

>It swims
>It gets swept away by the current and spends years getting buffeted around the ocean while you sit on a beach laughing and sunning yourself

dumbass sex ghost

>I hate the whole idea of sequels

You apparently don't.

>normally, i hate the whole idea of sequels

are you retarded?

What seems to be the problem?

That I wouldn't fuck someone in front of my bros, that I would find a boat uncomfortable, or that I'm not a cuck?

Ok but how did that shit get on top of a house? Also thats kinda unsafe, you dont know what it looks like or when it comes after however many months... I'd just go to a super fetish orgy

Who /literalist/ here?

It was a movie about a monster that walked towards you until you had sex. Nothing more.

nah, Kelly is where it's at

director said it would just board a plane

Did you watch the fucking ending? They drive way away, gather a bunch of electronics, set them up around the pool, and have the girl float around in the water forever. You don't need to be perfectly calm to realize how fucking retarded that plan is.

Well, there are a few more noteworthy things. For starters the monster could take the shape of anyone, and appeared to have super human strength.

>rich enough

that's literally 2000$ every 4 months or something like that. i'd give it a shot lol

looks at david rockefeller over here
are you made of money?

if it could teleport it would just teleport next to the guys and kill them kek

no but i'd save up 2000$ every four months if that saved me from the thing in the movie m8. i think a flight costs less anyway, some guy said 500 before

Reading this thread reminds me of just how fucking stupid this monster is.

I still liked the movie though, but damn.

>"It" won't stop when it starts following you unless you pass the curse to someone else, the Creeper won't ever stop following you until it gets you, there's no unless.
>"It" follows you at a walking pace, the Creeper at full speed in a bitching truck, it can also run and fly with his wings, fucking rad.
>"It" looks like a regular person (boring), the Creeper is a badass green-snake demon.
>"It" just kills you, the Creeper will take a part of you and use it for his own purposes, and store you in his basement, nothing goes to waste.
>"It" can't be killed, neither can the Creeper. The tie here.
>"It" has no theme song, the Creeper has.
>"It" can change form, the Creeper probably cans too but who'd want to look like something else when you are so cool.
>"It" can only be seen by the people who has the curse, the Creeper just doesn't give a fuck, can be seen by anyone.

So, who is the superior horror creature again?

So why did the pool fill with blood after shooting metaphorman, king of throwing toasters and standing on rooftops?

It symbolized menstrual blood.

the thing about this is, even if you try to create a chain you'd still need to look over your shoulder

kek

if it somehow makes it then you're stuck in the iss with that thing though

I'm not one of the three you quoted, but there's nothing wrong with running a train on a chick with your buddy.

I jerked off to the boat scene and hospital scene.
Also the end scene.

Congrats?

It teleports to nearby and then starts walking towards you. confirmed by director

Is this piece of shit actually worth watching or what?

Cenobites > JC

y

haha! that actually makes sense.

fucking director put all these weird clues in and them comes out and says the movie is not meant to be analysed.

Yeah probably

It's overrated but not bad, definitely worth a watch.

What would have if you summoned a succubus, had sex with it, she didn't steal your soul, and just went back to whatever dimension she came from. Would 'it' have to somehow walk to the other dimension?

I dunno, it feels kinda guy.

What if we touch dicks? Would our friendship be ruined?

Plus, it must be cold out there on that boat in the middle of autumn. In those conditions, I could probably only muster a 6-7 inch erection, rather than my good day 8-incher.

If my mates were to see my dick in action, I would prefer it if it were on its A-game.

I wouldn't watch it again but it wasn't bad. I found it to be more intense rather then scary as well.