I can't help it my sister's body just drives me crazy her tits are quite small but nice but she has the nicest bubble...

I can't help it my sister's body just drives me crazy her tits are quite small but nice but she has the nicest bubble butt and when I jack off to it I cum harder than anything else

How small are her tits? Why don't you show us OP?

Any face pics? if not im still interested in her pics

I don't have any pictures of her at the moment I lost my phone that had all of my nude pics of her mostly just ass and pussy shots

for humans, asses are naturally sexually attractive regardless of whose it is, not your fault. I have 4 sisters, i'll admit they are very physically attractive

then ask her out, take her back to yours, and fuck her

My sister's are jealous of each other because the older sister has a small ass but big tits and the younger sister has small tits but a nice big ass

>talks about sister being god tier hot
>does not post any pics
well thanks for fucking nothing, asshole

ages?

She knows I jack off to her pictures but I don't think she wants to fuck? We talk about it sometimes and it almost feels like she wants to give in

Older sister 33 big tits.
Little sister 26 big ass

which one have you fugged?

well are you gonna post them or what?
prefer post big ass first
love me a big fat butt

Why not ask if she just wants to watch, caus youre 'lonely' or something. If you have talked about it, no pressure in bringing it up.

I have a girlfriend if I didn't I feel like we might actually have a chance to have some fun

How did you get these pictures. Did she take them for you? Did you steal them? Or did you take them secretly? With her knowledge?

Everyone talking shit but nobody posting pics!!

Fuck yall I'm out

you didnt bring anything to the table either

>my sexy sister

I got them off her phone when she was in the shower

But I'm not claiming to have sisters with big ass n titties who wana fuck

u get what u pay for

I would love to fuck my little sister. you know just have a bit of fun