Late night Wwyd thread?

Late night Wwyd thread?

Have her give head while I Snapchat her bf with her not knowing I'm recording her and when I about cum i shoot all over her face

Wwyd

Would tittfuck her

i would have her get down in front of me and jerk me off while begging for my cock. After a while I would tell her to suck it. Once she did i would start to fuck her face until i finished deep in her throat.

wwyd?

Train her to be my personal cumdumster

Fuck her in bathroom stall at the mall I would ram my dick both in her pussy and tight asshole then cum on her all over face and hair I force her out the bathroom with cum all over her face and have her wake around the mall

I would tie her hands up and tie her legs together tight, then bend her over and fuck her hard from behind pulling her hair and slapping her ass

she looks like a girl who likes her ass fucked as a finger her. so i would be happy to oblige.

more of her

i would thrust my erect penis inside her vagina until i reached orgasm and ejaculated inside her vaginal canal

the answer honestly never cahnges guys, so just assume that's the plan and keep on posting

face fuck her and cum all over her tits

Invite her over to house party but she is the only female once she arrives I hand her a strong drink and keep doing so till she feels a bit drunk then that's when pin her down to floor turn her over and tie hands behind her back, I start to rip off her cloth while my buddies watch and wait, once I got her hand tie nice good I look over to friends it's time we all gang bang her we use all her holes we keep at this till the next morning all her holes are filled with cum her body cover in cum i pick her up take her to the bedroom an tell her "welcome to your new lifstyle your going to make a me and my friends happy whenever we want" tears start again rolling down her cheeks

i would make sure she knew her place. her place you might ask? well, that's as my slave. If i want to fuck her throat, i do. If i want to have her lick my balls as a fuck another girl, she does. if i want to show Sup Forums how good she looks on top of me, i sure as hell do.

I would make her suck my cock til she can't breath. While forcing her to dildo fuck herself til she cums

Wwyd?

anymore pics showing off her long hair? would keep her prisoner as a sex slave

sump more in tights wanna pound her until her ass bleeds

dont know if i have a lot in tights. keep going though.

wwyd to this cosplayer?

Rip that shitty outfit off and pound her fat ass

Younger sister

Impregnate/10

Oh god shes made for breeding
Them tits
That ass
Them thighs
MORE

God damn, what a sexy little slut. She would have to come to a party with me dressed like that, ready to serve and obey anybody who touches her or gives her instructions. She spends most her night on her knees swallowing cum until finally she starts begging to have her cunt stretched with cock. Soon there is a line out of the bedroom waiting as she gets all her holes stuffed with cock, sucking down as much cum as she can and scooping it out of her abused fuckholes to feed her whore mouth. After dozens of cooks, she looks like a worn out cheap fuckslut. Make her walk home after that, stopping at a gas station she can't help but get fucked some more by random strangers in the dirty bathroom.

Wwyd to this slut

wwyd?

Shove my dick right onto her tight ass
More please

Pull into ally and gang rape her and cumming inside her tight pussy till it start to leak out

I need to tittfuck her like now got any more of her user?

Lets be honest, this just turns into all of us saying "Id come in her" or "Gang rape the bitch" shit.
Idk man feels so old

I'd bury my face between those tits, among other things

holy fuck. Got any more? I would literally do everything ever in the history of the world holy fuck

instagram.com/saaraissa

Give me your best shot user, wanna fap to you fapping to her.

Do you know her?

Yes, childhood friend of mine

Forgot pic

how d you degrade her?

steal her shoe

Do you have kik?

wonder what you fantasies about her?

How bout this chubby westernized Indian slut

Both gross in their own way
Do better

Why do you ask? Something you can't do here?

Yeah, there's something I want to talk about that's best kept off of Sup Forums

maybe that was just a shit picture... which it was.

Why is she gross? Just cuz she's a bit overweight?

Much better, hella bangable.
Would choke her out and cum in her ass.

I feel like I've seen her posted before. Is she your sister?

Can you be more specific?

Fuck, she's hot...I really like the first pic of her in pink as well. Damn. Any moar?

she s made to empty your balls

I can be very specific on kik

Which one and WWYD

I can give you an email, you can explain yourself better to me there.

[email protected]

How bout her?

Wwyd

I'd titfuck her and cum all over her face

I split her apart with my massive black cock and tell her she won't have to worry about having soulless ginger children because she'll be having my black babies instead