Is it normal for chicks to never ask for sex?

>Is it normal for chicks to never ask for sex?

Me and my gf have been together for about 6 months now and we fuck quite often, but its never her asking. Its not like i'm bad at sex either, i eat pussy like a mad cunt and she can usually hardly catch her breath by the time we're done.

It kind of gets on my nerves tbh it'd be nice for a change for her to take charge and surprise me once in a while, but its always me doing shit to get her in the mood.

shes fucking someone else bro

Don't ask Sup Forums my man, ask her.

Don't be nervous about it, she'll appreciate the honesty.

This is normal OP, married fag of 14 years here

girls like to be dominated., she wants you to not ask, but to tell her when to spread her ass to you. so yes, it's normal unless she is a slut.

So sorry OP, but this is how youll start to lose interest in her... Happened to me. In her head she loves you initiating it but is too blind to see that you want her to let you know or show you by engaging you.

>Don't ask Sup Forums my man, ask her.
I get what your saying, but i Sup Forums is a good place to ask about shit like this. You filter out the idiots and the trolls and you end up with honest no bullshit answers.

thought that might be the case, darn.

doubt she's a slut, very shy type

Don't listen to these morons. There's a ton of reasons she doesn't initiate, just talk to her. Tell her you like it when women initiate things.

normal, if she's not declining you sex then you've got nothing to worry, if she didnt want it, she would simply refuse you

I've told her multiple times, still never picks up on hints that i'm horny or does anything spontaneous.

good point, she's only ever said no once and that was because she hadn't slept the night before and was to tired, which is fair enough

I had this problem too
My gf rarely asked or initiated sex, but always wanted sex. Then she would get pissed or insecure if we didn't have sex for a while
One time she complained that we hadn't had much sex in the recent weeks, so I told her how I got tired of always being the one to ask for it
Since then she has been initiating sex more and we have been having sex more frequently

>TL;DR tell her it's bothering you and things will probably get better

thanks, i'm suprised, this has been really helpful Sup Forums i was expecting mostly shitposting and if i was lucky one or two helpful posts but this threads been really insightful

(you)
have the same 'issue' with my gf, wwe tlaked and she cleared out this to me: womens dont think about sex as much as men, they also need to be in a mood, thats why you need this all romantic bullshit, like flowers, cinema etc, take her out for a proper date, drink some good wine afer at home and she would jump on you by herself

Its simply: for men sex is mostly physical pleasure, for women its more mental, they need to feel love etc. Of course if they're not sluts

I dated a girl who was the opposite

She initiated everything all the time, we shagged minimum thrice a day but holy fuck it was like fucking a plank

I dumped her, dated her 2 years later, still same shit so i dumped her again

We had good relational chemistry but i fucking hated the fact she was a fashion victim and always wanted to take stupid pics to post on Instagram

She probably is with you for convenience.

Try not initiating sex at all for 2 weeks.. if she doesn't pull you into the bedroom by then, she's not sexually attracted to you, but to your resources.

yes it is

that's why ducks are superior to women

Women use sex to get things, they understand, even if they're not consciously aware, that sex has a market value, and it's more valuable if you're the one who has to seek it.

Ever heard of lesbian bed-death?
A lot of lesbo couples never have sex, not because they don't want it, but because they're wired to seduce their partner into initiating, and they're both holding out for the other to become the demander, so that they can be the supplier, and determine the price.

Some women just need the hint,
other may just never do it because reasons.

Hope you don't let that get to you too much,
but be a shame if things went downhill bc of that.
On the other hand, if this is a deal breaker to you, act accordingly,
but you'll figure it out, user

Thats why you stop having sex or initiating when the girl tries to use sex as a negotiation tool. You pretend you can get it anywhere else.. If you fall for that, she'll use it all the time

Better to ask the lady fam. It's her you're asking about, and no one knows her better than she

same shit happens with me and my gf. at this point ive lost interest in the bitch. shes put me through too much shit and i cba to apologize for nothing anymore.
im slowly getting my stuff back and then gonna break up with her. i tried starving her of sex but she really didnt seem to care. i cba with her now.

maybe she is shy.
You could both sign a written contract, that each of you has to engage sexual activities twice/thrice a week.
You could also agree on documenting the initiations by a form which has to be signed and co signed by each of you.
This form could look like:
DATE:
PLACE OF ENGAGEMENT:
INTIATED BY:
DURATION OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE:
PLACE OF SIGNING:
DATE OF SIGNING:
CO-SIGNING:
WHITNESS (OPTIONAL):

Why the fuck don't you just talk with her?

>very shy type
>she dosnt ask for sex
you now see why? if you still dont feel good about it, ask her, its good for your sexlife to talk about it

I'd say she's just a type of person that doesn't ask.

Girls are like anyone, some have a high sex drive, some have low. And some have different ways to express it.

In my couple, sometimes it's me initiating, sometimes it's her. Mostly me though cause I have a higher drive. But sometimes I'm just lazy as fuck and she climbs on me like "commee oonnnnnn" and I'm like "HHmmmm okkkkk..." and then bam I'm ignited.

So I'd say it's just a random trait of her personnality to not have her ass on fire but to respond normally when you arouse her.

This, or she's SO SHY she doesn't wanna look "slutty" even to you.

But I'd go for the first theory.

And no, it doesn't instantly mean she's fucking someone else.

Wow, I'm glad I don't have to treat my girld like a fucking princess snowflake every other day just to get in her pants.

I mean, she isn't as horny as a man, but damn, a good kissing, titty fondling, pussy rubbing and it's ON.

Must be so annoying to have to spend all this energy just to have a fuck session.

Fucking american snowflakes girl man lol

Either shy or selfish, by your description i'm leaning towards selfish.
Even a shy girl will try to please her man, the selfish just stay there getting off and not giving a fuck if her partner get's off.

I'd start looking for options if i were you. Also in my experience the "talking it over" has limited results.

this is the classic /b virgin answer

Well she doesn't think much about sex with you, that's for sure..

Love when people are always looking for emotional cushions, just try more women, you'll see it doesn't works like that.

Try this:

start kissing, touch her parts, clothes on,
make her breath start to change, them stop go get a water or something...very natural.

Make many attempts, leave her blue balled, untill she begs for it.

Trust me, i dont have a gf

>WHITNESS (OPTIONAL):
NOT OK

my ex was alike. i asked her few times why she isnt doint anything to start fucking and she always answered that its a mans job to initiate. can you believe? probably she thought that sex for pleasure is only a men desire, she dont need it but occasionally will do it for me to keep me at her.

also i kinda often asked my ex if she is in mood for fun to which she sometimes replied do i need to ask. so, the next time i just started to caress her tits and pussy. she was just laying like a fucking piece of wood, and when i sticked my cock inside her she then said that I even didnt ask if she wants it...
>WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
>womanbrainlogicerrorimmadatyoucauseyourright.jpg
i fucked her anyway but she was mad whole next day...

>i fucked her anyway but she was mad whole next day...
kek

A real catch right there. Why did you even marry a fish like that.

lol damn dude

Once you give off the slightest vibe you R upset the whole thing is ruin

I agree, but I don't believe it's just all the materialistic stuff unless you're boring as fuck.

seems legit

>womens dont think about sex as much as men
i don't think any statistic on this is true or accurately measurable at all.
>they also need to be in a mood
you could say this about any individual. even if one isn't in "a mood" they can become in "a mood" under the right circumstances.
>thats why you need all this romantic bullshit
yes and no. a lot of that is because of a brainwashing fantasy they've had in their heads since childhood. another reason is because of social situations and approvals.

>Its simply: for men sex is mostly physical pleasure, for women its more mental, they need to feel love etc. Of course if they're not sluts
bullshit baby boomer thinking.

who said i married her? she was only my gf, dumped her last year because i was tired of her bullshit

reminds me of an ex i had. real fucking problem if you want these kinds of girls for LTR
unless you wanna spend the rest of your life competing with male strangers she sneaks peeks at.

>"is it normal"
half the time if you have to ask, it is never normal
>chicks never ask for sex
depends on the chick for frequency but about 99.9% of chicks will ask for sex
>"its not like im bad at sex"
you probably are

she prob cheatin bro, if she aint asking, then youre not her first choice

interesting angle. i don't necessarily agree with this though. i say op should go along with something like this, but not change anything else. if she gets all whiny and acts like she isn't attractive anymore, she is pulling your chain op, and that is a wake up call to leave her.

Sex isn't constantly in a girls mind, even if you become horny it's beyond easy to suppress the urge.
I really don't believe majority of girls are even bothered about sex that much, even if they do enjoy it at the time. A good 50% of the time she's just doing it for you, but she'll never admit that of course.

Bro, my girl rarely asks for it unless she's just coming off her period. Then she basically begs for it...

who are we kidding Sup Forumsro, no matter what we say youre not gonna listen, so good luck with some bitch using you, till she gets bored and dumps you

hahahahah

Don't be an autist about it. Tell her you'd enjoy her starting it once in a while and that it would make you feel good. If you get her flowers or some shit once in a while, she could find a way to tell you she wants to be fucked.

It's not rocket surgery

Mate every girl is different. Especially once they settle in. You gotta keep it fresh and exciting.
Its true what they say women mainly have sex with their mind, if theres no sexual build up or situation it'll be harder yo get her horny

Take out on dates or bush walks and fuck her in the wilderness or something everyday basic same can get a bit stale and a woman will settle in.
So just do more shit to keep her excited and the excitement will lead to horniness

>tfw grillfriend has higher sex drive than me

this

the shy girls are the freakiest man trust me. shes probably embarrassed about how crazy she is. she wants to not seem slutty to you.

>Is it normal for chicks to never ask for sex?
Some girls, yeah. I was with a girl for 4 years who never initiated sex. I was fine with it because I'm naturally dominant but it's not out of the ordinary.
Talk to her about it. The best part of being in a relationship is working out what gets you both off.

Just fuck her till her mind brakes. When i banged my gf for the first time. I made a lot of crazy shit 5 nights straight. Then she started to just beg for it. The thing is.... i want to know how does it feels when you do anal. I mean it should me tight right? But how about the girl? She will feel good or not?

>you get sex without asking

whats your problem? go back to r9k fucking pleb

Women want romance more than sex whereas men want sex more than romance. You say she doesn't initiate sex but when was the last time you did something romantic for her?

Do something very romantic for her and she will probably reward you with sex

Believe me user ur lucky.

My gf often asks for sex and it can be so awkward when I'm not in the mood, she wants it way more often than I do.
She once almost broke up with me actually because I just wanted to chill instead and watch a movie maybe but fuck it's hard physical work.

Just read this

:/ isn't a good place to ask by this question. There is a lot of things we don't know.... Ask her to be honest & ask her.

This could be a she is just submissive and like it, you have more Sex drive than her, maybe she faking with you... Could even be she's to stressed to think about it or she's looking for / has a guy on the side.... Only she knows.

Ive only turned down sex twice in my life, and it was 2 different Women.

They absolutely cannot handle rejection, they buy wholeheartedly into the "Men want sex 24/7 and are just barely in control of their primal urges". So when you say "No" to sex, they don't understand. They take it as a personal insult or begin wondering whats wrong with them that made you say no.

First Woman went absolutely psycho and started a screaming match.