I am so fucked i dont know what i put my mom through drugs are really fucked i cant do anything

i am so fucked i dont know what i put my mom through drugs are really fucked i cant do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzxqcY5F3R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i need help

You have enough GBP to have your mom clean up your tendie throw up?

You serious OP, what the problem?

morphine addict?

kill yourself. it's where you're headed.. might as well get there now as tomorrow, or next week.

you sound like me

what do you mean

I understand nothing of your story. Try making some sense, man!

comes to Sup Forums..seriously though 1:47-1:49 of this video helped me out, not all of it just that one part youtube.com/watch?v=qzxqcY5F3R0

Good Boy Points

i can't comprehend anything that just happend i think my parents are very concerned

Dw I will.

You abusing the poppy my friend?

Listen to this guy OP

do you mean heroin?

stop confusing me

Sup Forums is never the place to find help. If drugs are your problem then there are centres for that and you should take that option.

If you don't want to do that then be prepared to rot away the short period of life you have left.

Nah I mean the poppy, its almost worst than heroin. the withdrawals last a lot longer, I laugh at H niggas. 3 days, try a few weeks of excruciating pain.

no joke. may as while be buzzin while I can, for 50$ a month I can stay high every day.

i think im going to go to rehab

Let me introduce you to a dictionary so you can spell your problem properly. Please resubmit your request so a Sup Forums Gold member can respond in an appropriate manner. Thank you.

All those experiences are fake and will leave you empty afterwards.

50$ a month? how?

Try using things like "," or "." or even "!" and ":" in your sentences : that might help

OP go to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting. Just Google it and find one near you

hey man, fellow 66 dubs, yeah I hope it helped

Also you must not forget you are not on this earth only for yourself. Other people are affected by your actions as well.

Being high all the time is not a good way to repay them for the love they have given you. Also it makes it impossible to find love afterwards.

Do not fall for the trap, go to rehab.

Punctuation Sup Forumsro, that's what will help.

i think i had a bad shroom trip and i did shrooms again and have another bad shroom trip

realer than any thing my family, or friends ever gave me bud. and it won't leave me either.

opium tinctures, its rly easy to grow the plants and extract the goodies. after all my friends got locked up, I had no one to rat me out. So hey fuckit.

i ate my shroom throw up

>this thread

fuck rehab. I'll die before that, but do what you will, I hope it helps.

i dont know what i should do i want to go to the hospital so they can give me xanax i like xans

I personally dont like xanax. what country you located in? I'm in Oregon, USA, I could set your mind right pal.

xanax will fix you for, 4 hrs, then what. You need some srs drugs if you're gonna be a fiend.

Instead of killing yourself on substances to pretend you are not in the environment you are, you can also actually change your environment.

There is no shame in moving to another city to start over. There is a much bigger shame in throwing your own body away because facing reality is too difficult.

If you don't care about your life anyway you can even join the military or whatever. They pay well at least so you can support yourself.

If you have any trade skills you can just get a job in a new city.

First, don't panic. You aren't the first poppy addict.
You need to find a way to make your does standardized by grinding the whole lot and measuring your intake. Homogenizing the powdered/grinded poppies helps this.

Once you have a count of your daily minimum to prevent withdrawals you can begin tapering about 15% a month.
That's the easiest way if you have discipline.

Don't get Xanax etc, you'll just add another addiction.

I'm currently tapering off of pods at the moment and it's working okay for me.

Having some weed to smoke as a treat is a nice thing, when missing being high.

I kinda feel like I live in the best place on the planet, I've traveled alot. Everywhere I go I realized there's one less place I want to go again. drugs are kinda all I got dog.

lol man I've tapered off, and on for yrs now. theres rly no reason to stop. I'm teh damn addict, idk why OP wants xanax.

If you don't think you can do this, your other option is to seek medical help.

They can switch you to methadone or even better buprenorphine. Once you have a measured dose you can begin tapering off.

That or go for cold turkey but that is not for the faint of heart and something I wouldn't want to go through.

but i never did poppies i do heroin tho

He wants it to deal with the anxiety in withdrawal I guess, and to be able to sleep.
Stopping forever? maybe not but a break helps.

op here im really high

I'm glad to hear there's another Opi out there, you sound like me 7 years ago with the discipline and the tapering, the rules. yadayada. rly bro if you found something in this life that means something that's great for you. but meh.

My mistake man, in that case get medical help, you can't get a standardised dose of heroin, and the risk of getting fentanyl and ODing has never been higher. If you could guarantee a standard strength of H then you could taper, but we both know that's never going to happen.

The main reason to switch to methadone or bupro(subutex) is so you can measure your dose and taper off of it. You will also not have than anxiety and fear when you can't score, and probably save money.

ah. if I was him, I'd find something more long lasting. lmfao all breaks do for me is make me miserable. its too cheap, too far at this point for my ass. I don't rly feel like I even need help for some reason, I wouldn't try and burden a human being with that. hahahahahahhaha.

I'm getting near to quitting(for a while) entirely now. I'll go back again when it fits into my life.

If you're a smack hound you're a smack hound... there's no way to solidify doses. aint like the plants. one day he'll end up injecting smtg dirty, the only safe way to do drugs is to make em yourself.

how did you figure out i did heroin?

ok that sounds depressing. Maybe you need to overdose to end your suffering, Kurt Cobain.

>also why were you panicking about what you put your mother through in the first place?

That's cool to hear, how long did you go on for? I wish I had a reason to hold on to this planet but I could keep giving and giving, and people will enjoy what I give. And the whole time I just wait for something that doesn't exist.

So he needs to get onto a substitute clearly. Then he can taper.
That or go cold turkey, fuck that personally, but some people are resilient enough.
It occurs to me that with tapering on draws out the pain, and cold turkey is just condensing that into a shorter time span. Each to their own, but I couldn't handle it.

How does it fee; that the high will wear off and you will go back to your state of being useless and unloved?

lol I wasn't the one bitching about my mommy. My mommy don't give a shit. Dw I will eventually. I had a few things to do first. Honestly the sad shits I've encountered in this life need me a lil longer.

not to well i feel like im waiting for some release

2+ years. You'll find joy again. I sincerely promise you

Same here, that release man is death.

op here im panicking cus i forgot what happened i think my mom knows im high and she was really sad all I remember is hearing my dad trying to comfort her prbably cus i made her feel like she failed as a parent cus i did drugs

I've literally NEVER had a good week in my life. Nothing that made any of this worth it I mean. I've had a lot of experiences, made alot of people happy. But the best example I can explain is when I was young I'd be playing with kids outside, they'd be all running around smiling. I'd be running around too, but I wouldn;t be smiling, I'd be waiting for my chance for the fun. Somehow I missed it my whole life I was always there, but lol what made others happy always goes right over my head or smtg.

i don't know about that shit but i am addicted to booze and coke

I think I'm just chemically boned. my whole life I was shaky and in pain waiting for what just came to others. It's really no wonder I abuse what keeps me calm and not thinking.

haha been there man, your family will feel like they failed. they probably did no offense, you're high on heroin. if you actually love em I'd just be honest with em.

OP puked up shrooms.

Feels like your brain falling out your mouth and leaving a rainbow trail.

>be me
>be 30
>kicked out of house cause druggie
>go back to parents house, get clean
>friends invite me out for bar night
>get drunk
>pass out
>shit self
>literally, shit pants in middle of night
>wake up covered in shit
>waddle to bathroom, shit pouring out of pants
>shit. everywhere.
>attempt to wipe self clean
>no use, shit has literally declared itself supreme leader of my pants
>consider stealing pair of friends pants
>turn down notion as too risky
>throw shitpants under friends porch and uber home
>now waiting for friend to wake up and discover shit trail to porch
>wake parents up at 5am and cry to them saying i left friends house cause drugs
>still 30 years old
>be me
>fuck.

my life is fucked, I envy you OP.

Eurocuck reporting.
Booze is the worst drug ever.
Currently having a beer. Been drinking since 8am.

dude relax... When I was 18 I had reached the point when I would IV myself in my room, in front of my mom and she would prefer it cause at least I wasn't outside in some abandoned building or smth. My parents find out that I did drugs when I was 16, though they had serious suspicions since i 14, cuz my room stank of weed... TL:DR - Your parents won't give up on you just cause they've found out you're a junkie. Also, rehab is not that scary and after you go through it you get back some of your mental and physical health and best of all - you nullify your tolerance.

I'm not tryna be edgy but honestly, I think writing this shit out has kinda made me come to my senses I'm fucked up. honestly all I'm doing is extending my pointless existence. I think it's time I start stockpiling for my final dose. a lethal dose , to some is a life time supply, if you know what I'm saying. crank up the HIDS, and get the naptha got some stems/pods to wash.

Throwing up on shrooms is very unpleasant, and makes your trip start ALL OVER.

You can ask for help. Drug abuse is very common nowadays. Addiction is a disease. You won't beat it on your own. There are people out there who want you to succeed who are not you. They can help. You will find them by asking. Let whatever you're on where off and tell someone "I have a problem."

preferably do it BEFORE YOU WHINE ABOUT YOUR LIFE ON Sup Forums.

that's where most junkies make their mistake.

i think i i should go into rehab shrooms are making me realize how fucked i am

this was the first time I ever "whined" let alone mentioned this in words on Sup Forums, but thanks for the wisdom. in the veryleast I wont annoy millennials like you

op here what i think you and me are very similar

lmfao bro get off b if you're tripping believe me stare at the wall and think about your family, rehabs the last thing you need.

I keep trying to ask if you're near Oregon. Id help you bud.

like one way or another, I could probably help you. Whether we murder each other or just get strungout.

shrooms can give you dissociative tendencies(idk how to phrase it) you didn't take a proper first dose or the shrooms are pure trash. Mushrooms can be used for emotional well being if you know what you're doing.

i think they were laced shrooms

AND THE MORPHINE REGISTERS FOR THE 5TH TIME TODAY.

doubt it. shrooms are crazy man, when I grew mine they fuckin sent me n my friends into some weeeeeebooooo rethink our lives shit, the next day we were back to our usual selves smokin crack robbin ppl for dirt weed.

dude i think im gonnq ask my mom to bring me to the hospital and then ask them for xanax bc i like xans alot i think thats what i need no turning back now i just texted my mom

you didn't grow them right

shit nig that's a lot of shrooms in that puke

lmfao k bro.
lmfao k bro. you fucked up.

it's like the only thing I do right in life honestly...

watch the movie enter the void

srs tho man if you;'re ons hrooms dont hang out with ma, shitll be over in 4 hrs. worst case scenario. askin ma to take you to the hospital is literally the ONLY thing you can do wrong on shrooms, aside from jump off a building cus flying.

nvm ignore all that shit I said, tell mom hi how high are you for me. and goodluck with the xanax mission... rly tho you coulda done so much better.. lmfao I would try n take my self to the hospital too if I went on Sup Forums for advice during a shroom trip omg.

yeah dude no going back now i really messed up

this every time

Good luck man... I'd try and abort that if I was you, I'd turn off all your electronics and try staring up at the stars. shit get under some blankets and watch some adventure time or smtg. Jack off in the street its fuckin shrooms dog, you';ll be feeling AWEFUL if you're listening to ppl like mes shit on Sup Forums. I say this from experience I've had a million bad trips, almost went to the hospital a fair share, everytime I backed out, was the best thing I did.

Sup Forumsro xanax are the last thing you want since you obv do them, it won't help, the amount they'll give you won't do anything. You're used to it.
You need a new molecule.
Pill fiend here.

this.

can someone tell me what the fuck OP's pic is ? some puke ? a cake ? an old jar with garbage inside ?

he puked shrooms then I think he found sme heroin. freaked out called his mom to take him to the DR for pills.

shroom vomit.

thanks.

Op, read this book, it'll save your soul.