I've been flirting with a co worker for 2 weeks. She just texted me that she got a new set of sleep wear and sent this...

I've been flirting with a co worker for 2 weeks. She just texted me that she got a new set of sleep wear and sent this. What do?

>What do?
stop posting

You go over to hers and fuck the shit out of her?

Tell her you wanna see underneath and then post the nudes

tell her you need to see it in person to make sure it looks good

Tell her you're gay

tell her that sleepwear would look even better on your bedroom floor

Give us her snapchat

She said this is her night gown

go to the grocery store and get a can of Yellowfin Tuna, an onion, some mayo, and make sure you've got some salt, pepper, sweet basil, and hot sauce (if you have a taste for it) to spice it up with. make a delicious tuna salad and enjoy!

Tell her she looks great and then say she'll look even better without it.

Obviously run to the safe arms of the internet

>post rest of set

Good luck OP, you're doing good. Don't an autist.

Lurking

No "set" she said that was enough eye candy for today. She said if I want to see her under those clothes I she wants it to be in person

Fuck her right to death

Just one question....

WHY THE FUCK ARE TOU STILL POSTING?!?! GET THE FUCK OVER THERE AND TOUCH HER WHERE SHE PEES!

Ask her why the fuck she has her fingers to her mouth when you can't even see her head?

Not sure if you're baiting or just fucking retarded.

She's flat out saying she wants to bang, it's not even a hint anymore at this point.

Post her face you autist.

Ask if you can see it in person

It doesn't work that way queer enjoy what you get or fuck off

get more pics. Fap furiously. Cum buckets

You should fuck that

send her to a real man.

seriously dude

She's a 20yo Egyptian girl if it matters

She said she can't tonight but we can meet up Wednesday

I'm not here for handouts of mediocre selfies of an average white girl wearing Kohl's clearance rack lingerie. You're the fucktard who asked for advice. Here's mine: make your fantasy threads more believable.

Autism.

She's hot af, got moar pics?

Reply with a self pic with your penis in one hand and a pistol in the other.

Tell her to show tits or GTFO

You know the whole point of these threads is just to share. I don't actually want advice, are you new here? Also, that poster your replied to is not me

i dont get the necklace... you sleep wearing a necklace? beta bitch.

I'll give her a pearl one to sleep in

Not co worker but a friend of mine. She's pretty fun to have around

Also, not Egyptian. She's latina. I'm in a pretty diverse area, shit's great. The Egyptian girl has a better figure than my friend but my friend has a nicer ass

She sleeps in a bra?

Idk, I think she's just trying to be flirty. What article of clothing she uses to lay dormant over night is really besides the point, don't you think?

cringe

Right, because OBVIOUSLY it's the fucking clothes we're after here, am I right. Not the girl

>Idk, I think she's just trying to be flirty
Certainly seems so, just most chicks Ive been with take their bra off first chance they get when they're at home or near bed time unless they have huge tits which get in the way.

Send her a nude pic and ask if she likes your freshly laundered sleepwear.

That only matters if you have to pay for all the razors and waxing.

Send a similar pic, then ask if she has any more sleep wear pics. Be creative, have a bit of fun

That's a crusty gusset

i left the hot sauce away but other than that it tasted ok.. not a huge fan of mayo tho so i used somehting else

send her a pic of a duck

This

Hope it wasnt Miracle Whip, that.stuff really clashea with the taste of the fish

This. Ask if she wants a duck pick first though