Hello Sup Forums do you fags have any tips on what to do with acne...

Hello Sup Forums do you fags have any tips on what to do with acne? im 19 and i still have shitty acne how do i get rid remaining shit i tred nofap, change pillow, even went to the doctors but none of that helped. genral acne disscusion?

Kys

your fauckin haircut mate lmao lord farquad

rub a duck on your face.
the ducks magic powers will cure you.

kek

i just showerd :(

coming from a gay male so i know what im talking about..... try cleaning your fash 2 times a day(once at night and day) with cetaphil, and use tree oil on spot that look bad at night..... also do facemask that help with acne (google some)

shave that pitiful facial hair and get a hair cut

>That hair
>That facial hair
anyone want to bet this guy is a pedophile?.

Fresh towel on pillow every night. Best thing you can do.

/thread

This is an option OP.

You could have a hormone imbalance which would also be contributing to your faggy appearance. Best to consult your doctor and perhaps get medicated cream or injections known to rectify this common, age old, well documented, and highly treatable ailment you suffer from. Best do it soon before Trump makes you grow up and get a job and this is considered a pre-existing condition.

You could also try exercising, you need it. Sauna- also located at the gym. Change your diet, which might also put much needed muscle on your frail feminine body. Showering at least once a day, twice if needed. Cut those pubes off. They're likely channeling oil and retaining cheetoh/mountain dew particles to your pores.

If that doesn't work, take above responders option.

like i said i just showerd otherwise i have sexy emo hair plus i would look like a faggot without my facial hair

Oh come on, it's not that bad. Plus you're only 19. Stop worrying about it so much and it'll go away on it's own. I had acne til I was about that age and it went away on it's own, no weird treatments or homeopathic remedies required.

Take cold shower and use cold water to take showers avoid junkfood and drinks lots of water and no dark sodas like coke just sprite

People like you coddling faggots like this is why we have a mental health crisis in the US

How does that neck even support your head

Wash your face with nutrogena acne cleanser before bed. Put a lot of acne medicine on just before bed and sleep on a clean towel on your pillow each night. No caffene or chocolate. Don't touch your face unless its to wash it or with clean hands first.

Does it matter that your gay or is it the cum on your face that makes you a expert in cleaning your face

even tea?
would try thr clean towel
god im so dumb how did i not think of that

bro thats fucking nothing compared to what i got, too bad i dont wanna show my face on this website

ok i had to. fuck you guys

>i tried nofap
>for fucking acne
dont listen to reddit they are autistic retards
Sup Forums are also autistic retards, but they don't think that notmasturbating gives you magic powers

Shave and cut you hair you rapist looking cunt. It looks greasy as fuck and by the look you have a faggots fringe which would just be dripping oil over your face. Continue with the pillow thing and scrub your face twice a day with a cloth or whenever you feel a layer of oil build up. Also excersise regulary and change whatever your diet it. If none of this works or youre too much of a cunt to make these changes you should just die.

oh shit thats severe though you still look hot

suprised no ones posted this

OP how much sugar do you have in your diet
I only really get pimples when I eat a lot of sugar or have a lot of softdrink for a few days in a row.

also, try to avoid touching your face with your hands, since your hands are oily most often. and try to rinse your face daily, with water.

wow i guess i should be greatfull my acne is only on mt cheeks and chin

it was even worse 2~ yeas before this pic, it eased off with antibiotics and better eating habits

thanks, man.

>underrated
KEK

You look like a faggot anyway. That scraggly-ass spinach on your face just makes you look like a 13-year old trying hard to grow a real mustache.

>sexy emo hair

think about what you just said

this isnt 2006

i like my long hair desu~

Finish puberty and get on with your life.

i dont go on shitdit i got the nofap meme from /r9k/ek

Kek was thinking the same thing
>Underrated post

i keep my hair clean but i just came of the shower thats why my hair looks like ass no its not greasy i stoped working out in 2015 though after i stopped going to my Judo class

thats rude you nigger
checkem btw

i eat pepperoni pizza so my face looks like a pepperoni pizza

>>but they dont think that nomasturbating gives you magic powers
/fit/ does tho

Cut the hair anyway you look like a cunt. Also no matter how well you supposedly take care of it hair always has a natural grease. Also you don't use any product to get your fagget emo hair looking fly do you? Because thats a recipe for eternal acne

holy shit my sides

We can obtain wizard status tho

that goat-y is beating the stash in a lame contest.

Come on stash!