I think her costume came undone by accident

she took it off on purpose

Chris Benoit

how did they even allow this to air on TV

I don't understand...

saved

Post more russian cutes please

Stacy was a 10/10. Those legs.

I heard this man was offered free burgers and 48 oz burgers once he got back home.

>her

no one wants a whore for waifu.

i dunno

did he just grab her by the pussy

>must be a Trump supporter

She's a human condom.

I support this message

yes

poor thing :(
it's not her fault that american society does nothing but promotes fire in the hoe lifestyle for the last four decades

honestly what is this
call me stupid, but I thought wwe was something like dads and their young sons watched. this looks like a strip club. i've never watched so idk

>he's never watched wrestling

It's from Japan

I have not. When I was younger I only watched the Hitler channel. 24/7 Hitler right into my young impressionable mind. That and the TV show that was like deadliest warriors but with dinosaurs

>that story was real after all

holy shit

>>I have not.
you better start, son
youtu.be/bd9PYIb0H2o

Maria is great

>Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call, Beamer informed Jefferson tToddbeamer.jpghat hijackers had taken over United 93, that one passenger had been killed, and mentioned the dead pilots. He also stated that two of the hijackers had knives, and that one appeared to have a bomb strapped around his waist. When the hijackers veered the plane sharply south, Beamer briefly panicked, exclaiming, "We're going down! We're going down!"[3][9][10]
>Following this, the passengers and flight crew decided to act.[3] According to accounts of cell phone conversations, Beamer, along with Mark Bingham, Tom Burnett, and Jeremy Glick formed a plan to take the plane back from the hijackers.[11] They were joined by other passengers in discussing their options and voting on a course of action, ultimately deciding to storm the cockpit and take over the plane.[3] Beamer told Jefferson that the group was planning to "jump on" the hijackers and fly the plane into the ground before the hijackers' plan could be followed through.[8][9] Beamer recited the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm with Jefferson, prompting others to join in. Beamer requested of Jefferson, "If I don't make it, please call my family and let them know how much I love them." After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words.[3][9][10]
>According to the 9/11 Commission Report, after the plane's voice data recorder was recovered, it revealed pounding and crashing sounds against the cockpit door and shouts and screams in English. "Let's get them!" a passenger cries. A hijacker shouts, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great"). The plane crashed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 580 miles an hour, killing everyone on board. The plane was twenty minutes of flying time away from its suspected target, the White House or the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

the aussies were the best part of that movie desu

alright, only if you absorb some of my childhood in return
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM
youtube.com/watch?v=wxrK9-O5G_o

Fug, I haven't watched her in about ten years, how is she still so hot.

>live in her hometown
>tfw will never be inside her

Why don't they take their shoes off when entering the ring?

This pic. We're smug bullies

It's fun

You grew up

I agree 2bh.

makes you wonder if they give them those placards with just a number just to demoralize them

How did you react when Eddie died?

Done

put your leaf back

maybe they were wondering why you'd disrobe a man before drop kicking his face

Why is Peru so god tier at posting qt animu pics?

Peru is the whitest country.

Is Bischoff having a heart attack?

kek

>those faces
Is Peru the Wales of south america?

>not washing JOSHI

I felt bad for him she was so hurtful ;_;

the young guy has one of the most atrocious """"""""""aussie""""""""" accents I've ever heard

Kek, I actually remember not caring.

Despite being half Mexican I always liked JBL more. I always thought Eddie was a criminal.

Yes

post more of based stacey, faggot

keep going please leaffriend

I want my tongue up there

I miss the old WWE. Even when RAW was shit they could make up for it with this.

At least Smackdown is bretty good still

that's my fetish

Are there any women wrestlers as based as Trish and Stacey right now?

I swear I remember watching this when it aired

>I always thought Eddie was a criminal.
good

No. The girl who does backstage interviews is pretty qt but she dresses conservatively.

Even back when I was 10 I thought JBL's illegal immigrant skits were hilarious

I still do

youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04

holy shit trump needs to hire this man

See JBL was devastated in real life when Eddie Guerrero died.

>Chris Benoit

sauce?

>she

holy shit fucking lmao

how well-known/popular is wrestling in ausland

it would air after the simpsons on weekends and some people loved it, it's more popular in new zealand I believe. I never would watch it cause i thought it would be boring but every time i did i couldnt stop watching till the show was over. it's so fucking good. never saw the sexy stuff though myself unfortunately..