Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.
My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.
While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 1-9, J Cole's Born Sinner and 2014 Forest Hills Drive.
All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.
Ask me anything.

why are you still a virgin

Post ass?

How hard is it for you too get fucked?

Have you ever touched or get closer to a vigina? Have you ever kissed? How many times people bully you per day? Thats all

I'm not
Nope, you should get a girlfriend

Everyone on the internet is a genius, millionaire, drives a Lamborghini, dates super models, has a killer band, is fit, is 6'3", has ten inch dick, owns their own beach house, does this, does that, is this, is that, blah blah blah.

>The internet gave everyone a voice
>Nobody gives a fuck
>Kill yourself nigger

You should consider suicide.

Hi John.
How is your bitch?

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 1-9

thought this was real until that, kek

>Intelligent
>likes j cole and hopsin

I'm fat, ugly, and unemployed. Also I have a short dick. What now?

why do people listen to hopsin if you like eminems old style why not listen to the real thing

also holy shit you are going to get wrecked when you get out of high school none of that was real

if you had anything in your head you would be looking for next level math books or other interests you could follow, being an asshole on Sup Forums is not new nor an indication of a person who has anything going for them

>genius-level
>likes Hopsin

Also
>J Cole

>I'm so smart because I listen music!
Another waste of space millenial.

Where did you take your IQ-test?

It doesn't require a genius to get this is a shit pasta and you're full of shit, worthless faggot. kys

Facebook. Why are you asking?

>Hopsin
>J Cole
Stopped taking you seriously after that

>double platinum with no features
>eat your ingrown micropenis you twat best album of 2010's

God it's like me at 18. Listen, you're not special. It will save you a lot of heart ache if you learn to work hard at your studies.

(attached picture unrelated)
Is that your picture... if so its cool seeing a girl on this page, it seems to be a bit of a sausage fest. i do have one question though... can you youtube a song to us, and tell us as best you can what you see or feel (touch) or smell or?whatever when you listen to it? peace

OP here

ill post a fart vocaroo if you want

doesn't really help me... but sure someone might enjoy it

Those aren't reliable..

>taking anything seriously on this board.
Your new is showing

>inb4 sucide

my iq was so high the fbi and nsa showed up and arrested me. i now use Sup Forums simply with the power of my mind. the only reason i took the time to reply to you is because i felt sorry for you and your shit tier iq.

ever consider rerolling?

this.

also everything above 140 is not accurately measurable.
everyone who reads this and thinks they are super intelligent: it will save you a lot of hurt if you realize early enough that you are NOT special, and not better than other persons, even if you are more intelligent.

Why did everyone fall for this weak bait?

170 IQ, don t brag, you are in the trash can of the internet. The simple fact you are here prove you aren t worthy of anything and lying to get attention
> sage

>genius
>18 yr old still in high school
my iq is above average at best but I was already in college working on my associates degree when I was 16 so what is your excuse. (idc if bait)

Lelelel sure. I have never seen a single intelligent person at university that feld the need to boast about their IQ.

Weak b8 m8

how do you plan avoiding waking up one day realising youre 40, single, broke and childless?

Tits or gtfo.
Don't speak to this attention whore until tits are provided you fucking newfag cucks

What do you want to be when you grow up?

high IQ does not mean anything to be honest with you, you can still be a shitty usless human being

how well do you understand your human experience ? how deeply is your mind understanding reality & your self inside of it? you are the universe aware of it self. don't waste your minds energy on basic human understanding, you are at the edge of all this knowledge, so don't go back words, but point your vision forward and create to inspire the rest of the race :)

>newfags
>says cucks
>mfw

Lol, OP is not girl in picture newfag.

not even an attention whore, just bait newfag.

My IQ is 164. I am also only 17 of age.

Going to let you know so you can ask someone more interesting anything in another thread being made right this moment.

reported

gr8 b8 m8

Are there people who actually do online IQ tests and believe the result to be accurate in the fucking slightest? If so good job you really are that smart

Op got scared off.

Mods

I have three fulltime semesters completed with total cumulative average of 4.0 and I have not read a single complete chapter in any textbook. I don't think I'm a genius by any means. I think the education system is a crock of shit.

Get laid much?

The only thing more saddening than this b8 is how many people fell for it.

yknow sometimes i wish i could favorite Sup Forums posts

no one cares that you have an IQ 163, cuz
TITS OR GTFO

This lol such a deep appreciation for the arts and gwiz what pretty eyes that Hopsin has

Kek

J Cole is fucking trash

Dubs wasted on the newfag.

Good songs tho

ALSO

IQ = 163
social intelligence = 2

Post Tits.

Such newfaggotry in this thread, holy shit.

y?

fuck off cunt, i've been longer than you

haHAA I'm a 12 and I cringe at everything haHAA

Hoping?? Do you even Shabazz Palaces??? Fucking hip hop newb with an IQ c'mon MF DOOM? Crooklyn Dodgers? You comin' with that weak shit!!

... "im a 12" what does that even mean, your iq is 12 ?

>claims to be oldfag
>doesn't know who the girl is in OP's pic
Newfaggot.

Bad bait

IQ tests just shows you are good at remembering mostly useless facts. "teachable skills"
IQ doesn't measure the ability to think abstractly or use decisive reasoning.

example , I have a friend that owns a comic book store, this guy knows every fact ask him a question and he knows the answer and whole bunch of related crap to the answer. Equal to Rick Hanson , but this guy can't program his TV, can't change a tire with an instruction book.

I suspect OP is like that.
OP would likely fuck up trying to piss his pants while wearing them.

Is that Agatha?

you are OP

I 6 foo 5 and 9 inch cock.....
Get you're facts strait.

No you fucking retard, IQ tests are able to judge a person's ability to recognize patterns and organize information. This is 'abstract' thinking.

What an IQ test can't judge is a person's ambition or social intelligence, which happen to be the most real-world practical skills.

Define "deeper level"

>163 IQ
>"genius-level" intelligence.
KEK.

Die

What's my middle name?

So, why are you wasting your time?

so IQ test measures the OCD organize and patterns.......
still doesn't address decisive reasoning at all, decisive reasoning and problem solving are the most important aspects needed to survive and prosper. When I hire people I always look at their ability to think and reason and solve, knowing who the 19th president was means shit.

Post tits.

The thing about IQ levels.. They're like being lady-like: if you assert you're one, you probably ain't.

No trully intelligent human would ever consider his IQ lvl worthy of mentioning. Neither would any member of the Mensa community.

"I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. " Since you cannot possibly know how other people internally "understand" music, you cannpt possibly claim that.

I.e., you're making shit up.

Why are you in so much need for attantion???

>tfw i just wanted new pics

Still better than OP.

IQ doesn't mean shit. You can have a genius level IQ but without the common sense (many seem to lack this these days) behind it all it is is a number.

Real Eliza here
I'm not OP

who's eliza

Sorry OP, you're actually just a typical millennial.

That online IQ test isn't accurate. You aren't special no matter what anybody says.

Stop thinking about yourself so much, and go outside.

Does someone think that?

This, there are 8 or more types of intelligence.

Phd and working scientist. Scientists do not have super IQ's. In school those savant people dropped out or couldn't make it. They can't ever follow through with plans. They may be able to memorize facts and figures, but can't put different ideas together to come up with something new.

Also, IQ tests become increasingly inaccurate when you start talking to the extreme ends. Any IQ above 140 is essentially arbitrary.

Me

If you are so smart why haven't you figured out how to pull your head out of your own ass

why are you still in Highschool ?

i wonder if she masturbates.

Why you are sooo damn stupid? My IQ is > 180 (I solved all problems in several REAL (medical) tests that were not supposed to be solvable completely, so upper boundary is still unknown), but I'm not bragging about it. Are you just attention whore?

What's my middle name?