Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLIcFP0J5TY?t=86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums I heard used to be way worse than it is now and it is still here.

Good luck dude lol

Show tits

just... wow

b8

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

No,

dick = male
vagina = female
dick + vagina + ovaries + uterus = herma female
dick + vagina = herma male

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

This reminds me... we did not had a little war with tumblr a long time.
Well ok, it is not cool to keep on kicking a dead horse... but tumblr seems not to be dead enough to just stop.
So keep in mind, that there will be lulz a day soon coming.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gorilla warfare?

kill yourself 9fag

Ugh

As an european, I just don't understand why NA is so OBSESSED with gender issues and trans rights etc. This shit concerns less than 0.5% of the population. Don't you have worse problems ? Seriously ? I guess it's just a fad but don't ask yourself why Trump won the elections ...

>tumblr
>genderfluid
>otherkin
>proud vegan
>sexism+racism+islamophobia combo
>we will protest
>take it seriuosly
>using mcafee

At this point i'm not even sure if it's just the meme or this shit is serious

bye

Hacking this bitch right now. Stay tuned.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you're the one using the blue color for the "male" and the pink color for the "female". What an hypocrite.

I always wanted to be a mayonnaise.
Even, from a little kid I dreamed to be a jar filled with mayonnaise.
Come on, someone, fill my jar!!!

gender non binary girl looks like this gril whom i want to dat, but is dating this other guy. Also she moved...

Dafuq id wrong with me...

>, from a little kid I dreamed to be a jar filled with mayonnaise
youtu.be/fLIcFP0J5TY?t=86

ok sorry

kek

semi good b8
keep it up Sup Forumsros

what!?!?!?!
uhhh...uh..uh..!!
check your privileges !!!!!

>dick = male
>vagina = female