Cucks and faggots...

Cucks and faggots, how does it feel that this man has done more for this country in less than a month than the other nigger in 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumbasses gotta dumbass.

So he knows how to write his name on a piece of paper, big deal.

I think you meant to ask how does it feel that this man has done more to DESTROY this country in less than a month than Obama did to make America great again in the eight years that he served the people that democratically elected him didn't you OP?

Obama-1
Trump-0

just coz he's done more, doesn't mean he's done more good stuff than barry. could have done more bad stuff than him too... two people from history i see as better leaders... in my opinion, though i don't know if either were politicians... i know the vietnamese guy wasn't...

not sure if trolling of just retarded

American politics the homosexuals versus the human

Liberal party is a sock puppet designed to keep you POOR deal with it "muh victim status"

ya hes doing a great job at dividing us so his overlord putin can just roll right in. you cuk.

sure comrade

bible thumping, low iq, sister fucking, trailer trash

Found the queers / fags / dykes / Liberals whatever they're calling themselves

Found the poor person.

keep voting republican trailer trash

found you

I'm going to school for math get wrecked you Israeli college computer lab trashbags

This one isnt jewish he doesnt have the new attack pattern downloaded to his skull calling people "poor" he's still calling people trump supporters two weeks after the man's in office

Its so easy to tell which ones are Jewish and which ones are plain ol fashioned homos

going to the local collage parking lot to count the beer cans doesn't count as "math"

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

>going to the local collage parking lot

going to school for math blow your faggot skull against the wall behind you

didnt even look at shoot yourself

I'll have to keep this tab open and tell these retard pieces of shit to kill themselves 33 times

trump is duck master race

you sound to retarded for school.

I'm top percentile IQ, above 6 ft, white, green eyes, athletic, since your faggot mouth is about to put the other foot down and use English harassment (you dont have a personality or brain or the ability to create your own discussions) I'm highest placement in college English of the entire class

Shoot the shit out of yourself you fucking faggot let your brains hang loose

Applies to both parties now I'm afraid.

Don't ban muslims say the libtards. Meanwhile 2,000 women have been raped by sand niggers in Sweden. So keep up your sand nigger loving, fucking libtards. Donald Trump is doing Amerca a huge favour. He is a true American hero.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha

sure comrade

shoot the shit out of yourself you fucking faggot

That's more than you can say about Obama

Round of applause for the typical anti trump response. Hope you get banned along with the rest of the sand niggers. Keep hating.

gr8 b8 m8

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE

Scary. He is acting like a dictator

now I think this whole thing was a conspiracy led by George W Bush so he wouldn't be the worst president in history any longer

>green eyes
how gay are you?

>Round of applause for the typical anti lib response. Hope you get banned along with the rest of the trumptards. Keep hating.

lyingautist.png

Shows how fucking little you followed Obama's presidency. He wasn't a great president but he'll probably be better than the narcissistic piece of shit we have in office

Liberals are too dumb to argue, so they're better off posting 9gag memes.

very

I'm highest percentile IQ, i have 443 times your intelligence you worthless fucking queer SHOOT YOURSELF

okay this fucking queer is finished he's down to autism / edgelord spam he's going to go masturbate to trap threads there's only like 3 fucking homos left in the thread

I'm "lying" when i tell you what i am, because homosexuals literally cannot understand that people can be good at things

>He wasn't a great president

Thank you, that's all I wanted to hear.

Trumptards are too dumb to argue, so they're better off posting hate.

So much fake news and hysteria regarding the 'Muslim Ban'. Wish people would read the executive order themselves before complaining about how 'fascist' it is. Executive orders can not create laws, only change the interpretation and execution of existing laws. Read the executive order and you will not find the word Islam or Muslim once. Neither will you find any specific countries referenced directly outside of Syria. The countries which are on the temporary ban are already designated as part of a law Obama signed in.

200% mad

He was elected the same way obama was (twice) and every other president before him, by the vote of the Electoral College. Cry about it more. :^)

>Trumptards
>too dumb to argue
>posting hate

Find your mistake

>Trumptards
There is no such thing as a trump supporter you standard issue faggot he's been literally president for two weeks now

okay mad spam, this fucking queer hasn't had its software updated, madspam is from 2005 but okay, madspam and then he's going to go touch himself to trap threads

443 time. lol

No, we're just using the tactics that you love against you, and you can't comprehend the irony in getting upset over them.

Who exactly is it that you think trump hates?

Y'know, thinking about what men do in private is one of the most homosexual things you can do.

Youre harassing somebody who has 443 times your intelligence for not having intelligence

I know you should die, you know you should die, there was no reason to inform the public you should die

Go shoot yourself you retarded fucking fag

>No, we're just using the tactics that you love against you,

Claiming you love something among this sea of hatred, I'm guessing youre a fag / dyke / liberal

It makes my dick hard thinking about you putting that gun in your mouth and letting it go

the mistake was trying to have an intelligent conversation with a trumptard, i know.

>letting it go
But it'd fall to the ground.

It's amusing to see you libtards trying to defend yourselves. No one complained when Obama was elected, there weren't any riots, protests or whatsoever. Trump gets elected and you liberal chimps go complete apeshit and act like niggers. Is that normal?

No, the mistake was your conception.

learn russian like a good little bitch

Shill

>implying libturds can read

>derp

its hard to rationalize with trailer trash

trumptards can't

It's hard to rationalize with what is literally a sack of shit that's been sitting in one place for so long it managed to gain sentience.

Obama couldn't get anything done, because the fucking Republicans blocked him at every turn.

>the mistake was trying to have an intelligent conversation with a trumptard, i know.

This is the future of American politics homosexuals versus humans, homosexuals tie up the human's time and the rich get richer and uninterested in politics this is literally what politics in America is

>But it'd fall to the ground.

You wont need the gun after it's put a bullet clear through your skull you can let it fall to the ground its fine it wont get dirty

"Russian" is the cover for why dead people, illegals and George Sorros turned the 9% faggot / dyke / feminist population into 49%

Russian spam and attacks on that little autistic kid, Barron, are the shit you're going to see coming out of the homosexual camp for the next 4 years

Why do you care that somebody is "trailer trash" youre a homosexual you literally disappear in 30 years. You have nothing to do with if he has wealth or proper genetics, you literally disappear in 30 years what the fuck do you care about his life

Go shoot yourself you fucking faggot there is no such thing as a trump supporter he is literally the president go get your software upgraded you retarded fucking faggot go find out what the next agenda is from your Jew master

Maybe because liberalism is not a real form of politics, it is the celebration of victimhood

Pretty sure he couldn't get anything done because he couldn't contain his ape impulses long enough to sit down and think.

I wish President Trump much luck in getting that nigger smell out of he Oval Office.

>Implying Christianity isn't just a spinoff of Judaism.

>Implying Christians aren't cucked by Kikes.

thank you for proving the points

>other nigger
even Trump's shills can't pretend he's not a stupid fucking nigger

Not a single republican supporter that I know of has ever said "Obama is not my president!" They usually say something along the lines of "I hate what he's done to this country and this is why..."

However, libtards are all politically correct butthurt receptors so of course they'll try to ease their pain by making shit up.

bullshit

Only if you listen to alternative facts

Quit being such a faggot

Seems that way
"I know you are but what am I" - Libcuck, age 36

didnt even look at shoot the shit out of yourself

there is no such thing as a trump supporter you retarded fucking faggot he's been the president for 2 weeks get your software updated. Go to the Jewish website and ask your master to download the new agenda

This entire thread is just a series of faggots who were looking for targets to unload their harassment folders lmao

This is literally the height of intellectual activity for liberalism

Dear Amerifats.

You are so stupid that some of you voted for a dead gorilla.

A dead gorilla!

THEY ACTUALLY VOTED FOR A DEAD GORILLA!!!!!!

Your electoral process means that ANYONE can run for President, and you're all so fucking stupid that you eliminated EVERY SINGLE OTHER FUCKING AMERICAN APART FROM HILLARY AND TRUMP. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE!!!

DO YOU REALISE HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ALL ARE? DO YOU REALISE HOW THE REST OF THE FUCKING PLANET IS SHITTING BRICKS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE COUNTRY WITH ALL THESE FUCKING NUKES CAN'T EVEN ELECT A COMPETENT PERSON TO LEAD THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY?

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING AMERICAN DESERVES TRUMP. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IDIOTS. BECAUSE YOU HAD A CHOICE. ANYONE BUT TRUMP. AND YOU CHOSE TRUMP.

You fucktards.

we know you looked.

Those aren't actual numbers, nor are they even actual tax brackets. Nice try ISIS.

>Trump supporter
I said SHILL, you blind, illititerate retarded cum-guzzling ass-gaped skull-fucked inbred faggot.

FYI, Trump paid at least twice as much for online shills as CTR, and they're still hard at work trying to turn around his SUICIDAL approval rating.

Yeah, I remember them protesting on a live stream when Obama got elected

>alternative facts
fuck off, Nazi

Lamest. Troll. Ever.

The highest tax bracket in the US is $415k and higher, there is no tax bracket for people making over $1 mil, they pay the same as anyone making over $415k.

>brand new butthurt Trumpshill
This thread will max out

Cry some moar, you fucking faggot

AntiFa USA need to be declared a terrorist organisation. There a two kinds of fascists. Fascists and Anti-Fascists

Cheers. Shit started getting better day he got elected. Allah akbar you shitskins. Beaners has a sads

In case you want actual facts.

didnt even look at shoot the shit out of yourself

This entire thread is just a series of faggots who were looking for targets to unload their harassment folders lmao

This is literally the height of intellectual activity for liberalism

this ones an actual faggot, not a jewish agent, he's reverting to calling humans "rednecks" because he doesnt know what the new agenda is, normally he'd be calling people trump supporters

nazis are gone the only thing we have now to wipe you out with is islam

Me too! Remember al those crazy people rioting and destroying sections of major downtown areas, then getting pissy when they're arrested for arson?

Mad/10