HOL up white boy

HOL up white boy

Nice. Did you steal those from gamestop?

WORST FUCKING GEN EVA

>re4 on ps4

WILL THIS GAME EVER GO THE FUCK AWAY?!

Hahe fucking sequel tits

No Bloodborne?

What a fag.

Hey black man. Can you tell me if fallout 4 has mods for snow or other weather conditions on ps4?

TopKek, I had it on the Wii.

Pff, my 360 library is at least 3-4x that amount

Added a few since I took this but not much

Fuck id suck your dick to play 5 seconds of dragon age.

Show me your dick

>he bought Destiny
>he bought the Destiny Collection
Do you have autism or you love shitty games ?

Lol a little bit of both. My gf bought me destiny but I needed the dlcs so I just bought the collection

Hello guys and gals, me Mutahar here

>I needed the dlcs
Yea because reskin of bosses with bullet sponge physics are so fun

to this very day i can still hear the dialogue
>HEH HEH HEH HEH
>THANK YOU

>No Bloodborne

Kys

>mods
>PS4

Pick one, retard.

Hate to be that guy but what's so special with bloodborne ? Got a headache after one hour because of the horrible framerate..

its dark souls "but better"
so basically autism

Hey man I'm not gonna lie you're right but I was playing Destiny tough for a while. Once I played through everything, the repetitiveness got annoying.

They just don't have as many.

Wait... how old are you faggots?

Is this seriously a thread for bragging about PS4 games?

I hear you, got carried away for the shitty raid with the ogre and then the "final" boss (cropta's dad or something I don't know) So I was almost max stuffed after two days of playing. Never touched it again.

Meh, I don't play to rage for getting one shotted by everything.

Yeah I don't fuck with it anymore. I've been on this Resident Evil hype recently.

Still playing on console in 2017?

Im too much of a pussy for horror games, got Outlast for free, played it 10 min, unistalled it.

wow u so cool

Thx boy

Lol yeah Outlast was some weird shit. I just beat this Resident Evil 7. Man that shit had be creeped the fuck out I don't get how people fucking do it in VR.

A master piece is a master piece

I hated that at the end we just die and there is nothing else to do with the story, there is no chance there for a second game, and if the do it all the plot will be way too pushy

Nice stack.

It's already announced outlast 2. The demo is available. It's a different story but there going with the paranormal bullshit again only this time it looks worse. And it wasn't really scary at all

do you feel like this makes up for the absence of a father figure in your life

>not having Steam account with 1000+games

Enjoy your smudgy stuttery graphics, not 8X AA and 16X AF filtering, and 300 FPS.

Yeah I played the first hour of RE7, its a more "ambiance creepy" than just fucking jumpscare every two seconds.

And downstairs... 4K 3D projector.

Why buy games during any of the steam sales for 5$, when you can pay 60$ for a shitty console version.

You're the kind of guy who suck his own cock while watching a photo of yourself.

Yeah it's that fucking lingering kind of creepy shit. There's doors you'd have to go through but because of the ambience you're just like fuck that shit lol. They did such a great job with it.

Virgin.

Yes, I do have a fairly large penis as well.

Nope, married. Ocean front house, car that cost more than your parents house, hell, even a camera lens that cost more than their car.

Get over it?

Inorite?

Fuck I wish I was rich..
You can do some pretty good creepshot with that kind of lens right ?

Could, but I only use it for wildlife.

I'm not rich, either... just hardworking.

What kind of camera you rollin with?

What do you do for a living ? Photographs of animals ?

Nikon D810, D610, and D7100 are my main bodies.

Nah, it's just a hobby. But I've been doing it for 15 years now and have sold a few prints for charity. Most I made off a print was $3000, but that was at an auction.

You said you're not rich but having a hobby that expensive prove you have some kind of "comfort" money speaking, lens cost so much nowadays

If you aren't rich how do you have an ocean from house and such an expensive car?

I have the newest HD version on PC via Steam

I have some savings, but everybody should. I don't use that on frivolous things, though.

It's easy to buy whatever you want, as long as you create a fund for it, and keep putting money into it. If it takes a year or two, so be it.

I'm not rich. I'll never own a Ferrari, for instance... even if I saved for one, by the time I had the money I'd consider it a waste.

Updated with my 3 new games lmao

Do you even play them?

Because I tried.

How do you not have sfv as well?

Lucky you. 2.8 got patched so you're not gonna throw your controller at the screen.
Also buy FFXV
Also what is that ugly controller

I fucking know who this is

Tried what? How can you afford it all. You must be rich. Or are you the son of a rich dad?

Copypasta?

I try to man

No you don't

I have nobody to split screen with & I hate the online

>playing consoles

I was thinking about buying it but everyone keeps giving me bad reviews. And yeah idk lmfao it's a decal my gf bought me

I consider "rich" starting at 500K per year. I'm not there... not by a long shot.

I'm sure multimillionaires / billionaires would consider 500K per year to be a joke.

It's all about perspective... I'm not rich from mine. I'm sure you're rich compared to a kid in Somalia.

pc master race

Fallout 4 console edition has mod support now

>bad reviews
Don't listen to them, its a fun game, yeah it can be repetitive and the story missions are easy as shit but the endgame is super fun
Oh and for 0.2, do your first run on Proud, normal is so easy its boring

Do you have the VR? RE VII with that it's amazing!!

>buying physical

>buying games that will always drop to 30% of their original price

Nigga, you high?

>Doesn't download games digitally

It has mod support, think before you speak retard

▲ ▲

>Neptunia
>Fallout 4
>Shadow Warrior

Such terrible choices in games.

What are the pro's of digital ? In Europe digital's are always more expensive

>2
>spending that much on a car
literally nigger tier
try having to buy one of these faggot

For sure I'll have to give it a shot.

can you gift me doom op?

LOL. Nigger so poor from having no job because he plays vidya games all day that he thinks having lots of games makes him wealthy! Fuck yoself, nigger!

3D lol

TFW secretly wealthy
TFW still work day job
TFW have to hide car
TFW have to pretend don't have drivers license
TFW hiding money from government
TFW money was legally made
TFW was already taxed
TFW still have to hide it tho

Anyone here old enough to have the slightest idea why one would have to do this for 10 years?

3 years left until I can just live.

Skyrim fan, eh?

You got ripped off. I can get 50 good negros for what you paid for that thing.

Child support

If you get one-shotted by anything in bloodborne please kill yourself or stop being trash at the game

>think before you speak retard
This is all written down and not spoken retard.

Bitch please

Yup.

Said she had her tubes tied... lied. I only fucked her for a few weeks.

I still support my child, but that's different from "child support" (bitch stealing your cash).

Scary.

If you wait until the games are on sale on steam you might as well buy them second-hand for cheap, that's what I do.

I have a 50-game PS3 collection and I didn't pay more than ten bucks for any of it, aside from maybe two or three titles. I think I'll be skipping this generation of consoles since I still have half my games to play, too.

bloodborne isnt even that difficult tbh. these games arent quite as hardcore as people make them out to be, i dont understand all that circle jerk.
the gameplay is fun and the setting was interesting as well, also i never got oneshot once.

a little

That's terrible. I wish you best of luck.

Teslagrad, Sup Forumsrofist

meh, it was my first soul game so yeah, almost killed that dog with my bare hands tho.