Just smoked heroine..... Nice feeling...... Bit hard on the stomach...... Goofing every 5 minutes...

Just smoked heroine..... Nice feeling...... Bit hard on the stomach...... Goofing every 5 minutes. It's not all that it's made out to be. I suppose I haven't injected yet and won't.
Who else has try'd heroine?

Tried it all, opiates are alright but they make me vomit like there's no tomorrow.

I just stick to booze and amphetamines when i need a boost, never let me down.

My life isn't a pile of shit so I don't need drugs

>Implying
My life is fucking great, and whiskey certainly doesn't make it any worse.

Hi there, got some hash xanax (0.5) and booze
never tried 3 of them together anyone here suggest dosage so I can function

My favorite dubs

Hard on the stomach alright I suppose you get use to it after a while

Štart off with hash . Later také xanax
Finish with booze

I dont doubt it, but at the same time who can be fucked overcoming sickness just to become addicted to heroin?

Good for you. Your just a boring faggot!

enjoy your addiction

Good old whisky

How much xanax? last time took 5 (0.5) and was too high

Don't ask for dosage information on Sup Forums

Felt like I had 300+ ping

I'm with this guy. Tried a bunch of stuff in my younger years, eventually realized I was doing it just to do it. Really, booze and weed get me all the usefulness of any drug I used to do without the risks.

I'm not addicted...... This is like my 4th time trying it, in the space of a 6 month period

one xanax bar = 2mg
i suggest you just chill with 2 = 1mg since your drinking. however when im on a bar i can drink more so idk

> Dubs of your age

I think I have settled down alott too

You should avoid mixing benzos such as xanax with alcohol because it suppresses the respiratory system causing death and can also cause functional blackouts where you can cause harm to yourself or others.

I was not able to find standart bars you have In burgerland mines are 0.5 so i guess 2 will be alright, and Im prob not gonna drink man, fuck it it's been 3 days stright.

You should do more drugs until you become addicted.
Stints in and out of county jail until your eventual overdose.
I'm so happy for you!!

>functional blackouts
know this from personal expiriance because Im fucking dumb and never listen to people. plus the worst part about xanax is that you can't fucking stop (at least me)

You will become addicted

ITT: 14 year olds that want to sound tough

Because there is reason to brag anonymous

thanks bro

>tried

I shall stop and shan't use again

Ha!

I've snorted it. Opiates are a great high in small doses to me. Too much and I'm nauseous and very irritable. I prefer coke and weed if I'm going to get high though

Have these bad boys also

Yeah I'm not really a fan of opiates but I like heroine for some reason. Oxys make me.feel fucked up. Can't smoke weed unfortunately..... I go mad

No xanax and hash with booze

MDMA?
>cocke+weed
how do you fight paranoia?

are those footballs? and by footballs i mean 1mg benzo?

Yeah street valium........ They have some punch! D10

That's either the tiniest carpet I've ever seen it the largest dime bag I've ever seen, bro.

Valium

You're not the only one, Xanax does this, it made my mother steal from my grandparents, throw all their shit in the woods, and she still denies it unless you say, well you were fucked up on Xanax, so obviously you wouldn't know.

It's a tea coaster....... Is that what call em?

>how do you fight paranoia

It helps to not give a fuck. I chronically don't ever give a fuck so I never understood this paranoia thing people say happens when they smoke dope.

I'm from Canada, we drink coffee.

Get a load of this teen Mormon homosexual.

And listen to mac demarco

xanax is litteraly shit high, idk why people use it, also youll regret is you get hoked which you will, smoke dat hash have a beer or two and throw xanax out the window, mby some homeless person will be warm tonight, best of luck user

Haha

>Too smart to fry brain
> Boring
> Yeah.

Yeah man fuck xanax. I took two while I was drinking on the way to my friends house and I woke up a day later at home on the couch.

Im the same guy regardless of whatever the fuck im on, guess Im lucky.
lucky you, me and my friend from Russia were in munich (Dutch museum) and hash made us take "spy" photos of "nazi" tech and we were doing it with full stealth mode because of gestapo. was fun tho

Xanax suck. Only the purple xanax are worth taking...... They 500mg?

Get a load of this white night
Moral fag!

You haven't taken enough, you're not lucky, just ignorant, and you sound like a dude I used to know who thought ignorance was bliss

user who started this xanax shit
>be me
>met this girl who told me couch syrop
>agree because I live in a small town and you can't get shit 24/7
>go to drugstore
>no syrop
>asked about xanax because of muh hollywood
>got 30 (0.5) for about 9$
>started with 4+deozepam
>wake up
>sun Is not even up
>casually go to my parents place
>mother In tears
>father says he almost called the police
>It's been 2 days since i left my home
>mfw

I mean Im not getting agresive

Enjoy your life while you can OP, because trust me you wont last long.

What did you do?

Thanks bro. Might join the 27 club for faggots

No idea prob fall asleep
Fucked qt the day after so I guess it was worth it

Damn where'd you crash that whole time

I was really fucked up. friend who met us in the street told me I was like a zombie (I had no idea we were hanging out outside before this dude told us)

Take the xanex while you smoke drink later or you'll end up sleeping don't drink excessively you will black out

>crash
I assume you are speaking about the place I fall asleep and it's my friends appartment

The way you chased that dragon would suggest you a pro

Do you mean Heroin?

That whole recipe is going to end in a blackout regardless

Nah mate. Heroin and Heroine: completely different box of ricks

Idiots have nothing to do with reason.

Drugs don't make people do things
Brains make people do things

Saved

>try'd
u fucken high?
oh yeah u is but still
fuck u is a dumb cunt
tried

ya only spew the first few times with smack
then never again

What about brains on drugs

Had a great teacher

if your life isn't shit, then why aren't you doing drugs. I mean, if some ones life is shit, that's when they really shouldn't be doing drugs lol.

Fucked

:( rude

Still your brain son that guys mother was just a piece of shit

try'd’ has been looked up 513 times, is no one's favorite word yet, is on no lists yet, has no comments yet, and is not a valid

Sorry

Ah but that's the trick everybody with a piece of shit life ends up doing heroin

Use to IV H back in the 90s before I came across meth. Guess downers weren't really my thing since I haven't touched the shit in years. At least now I get shit done when I'm on crystal.

Or meth

Not exactly! I come from a very good family. I have lots of people who love me. Interesting friends that don't do drugs. I think why people try heroine is the danger factor. The romance of it

Heroine is theoretically supposed to give you an absurd high that feels like "orgasms in every part of your body". Take care tho after a couple times you take it addiction kicks in and its incredibly painful to go clean.
It takes two or three uses tho

Snorted meth before. Not knowing. Then I knew.

I take subs nd xanax on the daily

I won't touch this for another 6 months but thanks for the info

don't take benzos and drink alcohol you nitwit

The fuck is that shit? I thought I was bad.

well, I wouldn't say heroin should be peoples go to drug, but there are lots of other drugs one could take quit risk free and responsible if one did some research into the drug one were to take.

Well said

That takes the fun out of doing drugs

How much does suboxone cost in drugstores?does it req prescribtion?

>heroine
lol
I don't fuck around with opiates, everyone who does is a fucking idiot with a mentality that "oh, it's not so bad" until they're stuck in it. It's not like heroin gives you an interesting experience anyways, stick to drugs that give something back.
Had a friend OD on heroin almost a year ago, he started out with "it's not what it's made out to be".

What is suboxone?